Impressions by Robinson Photography

Quincy, FL View map

Impressions by Robinson photography is a fusion of fine art and fashion savvy in which the images leap from the photograph with passion, humor, and affection. I am pleased to announce a new opportunity to provide my services nationwide. Impressions by Robinson photography specialize in Weddings. My goal is to help you find better ways to capture irreplaceable moments for your clients.

My passion for photography began long before picking up the camera. I was the subject and I admired the artist behind the lends. After several years of admiration, I began noticing my own talent soon after the birth of my first child. I wanted to capture the raw moments of my family's lives in both a sophisticated and unconventional style. Since, I have perfected my craft through years of experience and education. Climbing chairs, laying on the floor, spinning in and out among your guest. Physically bold. Artistically bold. I do what it takes - no limits.

I would be more than happy to photographed your wedding. My style is a lifestyle approach, very creative as is photography. I love doing the preparation shots. I'm a fool for love and love watching other embrace their soulmates. I'm detailed, funny, easy going, always on time and totally in love with what I do. I guarantee nothing less than a lifetime worth of memories when I photograph a wedding.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints
    Kimberly Married on 07/07/2012
    I was very pleased with the work Impressions did for my wedding and would use them again for other occasions. I loved and enjoyed all the pictures that she took for my special day. I would recommend them to my family and friends in which I have already done.
    Marilyn Married on 06/17/2006
    Impresssions by robinson made my wedding day very special by capturing moments that I would never forget. I receive prompt and professional service. I was so excited the day I received my pictures and every picture was perfect. I would recommend Impressions by Robinson.

Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Wedding Caterers

We have done several wedding functions together, and I like their style! Hope to work again together very soon!! Cheers!

Quincy, 32352
Location of (Impressions by Robinson Photography)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding