Wendell Fernandes Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map
$5,999 Most Popular Price

$5,999 Most Popular Price

Hello & Nice Meeting You,

My name is Wendell Fernandes, I’m a professional photojournalism wedding photographer in Leominster, MA, married to my precious and best friend Paula and father of a very special boy Joshua and a little princess Isabel. Available not only in my local town or in any destination around the globe, I specialize in capturing your most memorable moments in life. I believe that a great photograph should evoke emotion, tell a story and bring unforgettable memories. My mission is to turn your seemingly typical moments in life into memories that will last a lifetime.

Arts and innovation have always been a part of me and since my early years, I knew that creativity would follow me wherever life took me. Photography has been one of my many passions as I am constantly astounded by God’s perfect creations such as nature, colors, textures and most of all, people and all their different characters and unique personalities. It’s an honor and great privilege to be able to capture all these memorable moments and through a different approach and impacting photographs, tell a story that will forever be cherished.

I have been losing myself in the creative space for over 15 years now, and have an uncontrollable passion for the craft.

Let me help you tell the story of your special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

Bethany Married on 10/09/2016
    We were extremely impressed with the photographs that Wendell captured at our wedding! He is so friendly and easy to talk to and we would recommend him to any couple looking for natural, artistic and talented photography for their wedding. Wendell has an eye for capturing all of the best moments of the day!
    Rahama Married on 08/22/2014
    I love Wendell! His eye for beautiful moments is incredible and his personality with just make everything go smoothly. His willingness to never stop until he has the perfect shoot is inspiring and even more, he's affordable! I'm already looking for other events, so I can book him again :)
    Laura Event on: 11/03/2013
    My fiancé and I were given an engagement photo session with Wendell as a gift. We were so impressed with his work that although we had already put quite a bit of money down (non-refundable) else where, we cancelled the other photographer so we could have Wendell photograph our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone. He has a great eye for creative angles and was great at getting us to relax and just enjoy the experience. None of our photos felt posed since he had us just act natural as if there were no cameras around. We had a great time during the shoot. He was also very prompt with posting our pictures. The same night as the shoot he had already sent us about 25 shots, which was great because we were so excited to see them. We fell in love with all of the pictures. Wendell is very professional and is extremely talented in what he does. He takes great pride in every photograph he takes and makes sure to capture the personality and story involved in each picture. If anyone is looking for a wonderful photographer- Wendell Fernandez is the way to go!

Real Weddings

• Paul & Laura
    21 photos · 06/01/2015

1112 S Magnolia Drive Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Location of (Wendell Fernandes Photography)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding