Wendell Fernandes Photography Reviews

Tallahassee, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Bethany Married on 10/09/2016
    We were extremely impressed with the photographs that Wendell captured at our wedding! He is so friendly and easy to talk to and we would recommend him to any couple looking for natural, artistic and talented photography for their wedding. Wendell has an eye for capturing all of the best moments of the day!
    Rahama Married on 08/22/2014
    I love Wendell! His eye for beautiful moments is incredible and his personality with just make everything go smoothly. His willingness to never stop until he has the perfect shoot is inspiring and even more, he's affordable! I'm already looking for other events, so I can book him again :)
    Laura Event on: 11/03/2013
    My fiancé and I were given an engagement photo session with Wendell as a gift. We were so impressed with his work that although we had already put quite a bit of money down (non-refundable) else where, we cancelled the other photographer so we could have Wendell photograph our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone. He has a great eye for creative angles and was great at getting us to relax and just enjoy the experience. None of our photos felt posed since he had us just act natural as if there were no cameras around. We had a great time during the shoot. He was also very prompt with posting our pictures. The same night as the shoot he had already sent us about 25 shots, which was great because we were so excited to see them. We fell in love with all of the pictures. Wendell is very professional and is extremely talented in what he does. He takes great pride in every photograph he takes and makes sure to capture the personality and story involved in each picture. If anyone is looking for a wonderful photographer- Wendell Fernandez is the way to go!
    Aline Event on: 10/29/2013
    Wf photography did an outstanding job. Incredible attention to every detail. We finally have pictures that portray the real essence and character of our family. There is a story told in every shot. Our pictures truly do speak a thousand words. Thank you Wendell! You're the best!!
    Jillian Event on: 10/23/2013
    I was looking for some unique senior pictures with a creative twist to them and I was not disappointed. He was extremely accommodating when working out schedules and had great communication with me to make sure I got what I was looking for. The shoot went great! We went on a cloudy day and he still managed to make the pictures come out gorgeous. He was very professional and strived to capture my personality through getting high quality pictures-has definitely got "the eye" for getting great pictures out of any location. Would highly recommend Wendell Fernandes Photography to anyone looking for some fantastic pictures that look natural and capture each persons individual beauty. Couldn't be happier.
  • User1385013 Event on: 09/20/2013
    Love the pic !!! They came out so nice
    Javi Married on 09/14/2013
    Loved his work very profesional and he seems to enjoy his work. Loved my picture I would highly recommend him to anyone ;).. Thank you wandell for your hard work ;)
    Priscila Event on: 09/08/2013
    Art is in Wendell Fernandes blood. He is a true artist and what that means is, you get all that an artist has to offer, once you hire his services! His ability to capture what no ones eyes can see is incredible! You are sure to have an amazing photographer and more than amazing pictures! He is very professinal before, during and after the event! I have hired his services for different events and will continue to do so! His flashes are never the repeated! Worth of every penny!
    Candace Event on: 05/24/2013
    Wendell has to be the best photographer I have worked with. He took pictures for my son's first birthday party.
    My husband and I have six children and have had many pictures taken over the years. With that said, Wendell did a superior job over past photos taken. He captures real moments and keeps things from becoming "posed".
    Love him!
    Georgia Event on: 04/06/2013
    Wendell photographed my bridal shower in April and I was very pleased with the results!
    He knows how to take the shots that truly capture the event.
    Super professional, beautiful pictures ... I would definetly hire him again!
    Lizia Married on 07/10/2009
    Wendell lets you be yourself, and he'll capture exactly that: who you are! Very professional...you won't be disappointed :)