Sweet As Tea Photography, LLC

Gainesville, FL View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Sweet As Tea Photography LLC is a professional photography service based in the beautiful, Chiefland, Florida. Keely Sayers is the lead photographer showcasing experience and professionalism since 2012. She strives to create natural and lasting images that capture the true emotion of the moment. All photography clients are welcome, and it is Keely's wish to provide affordable and heartwarming, wedding sweetness without compromising quality of service.

Experience

Keely has a range of photographic talents and experiences that she has developed and honed since 2012. Wedding photography is the most fulfilling experience that she enjoys as a small business owner. From churches to beaches, early mornings to late night receptions, she is always bubbly and excited about the next captured memory and preserved moment. Click over to the website to find out more about her!

Services

Sweet As Tea Photography offers affordable, quality services covering many budgets. Couple's can choose from an array of photography packages or can work together with Keely to create custom coverage that best fits their wedding day desires. All booked services follow a single event per day policy so attention is never split from the couple and their special day ensuring even small details are never overlooked. Services include:

• Wedding Portraits
  • Digital Files
  • Online Albums
  • Wall Art & Print Services
  • Liability Insurance
  • & More! Click Request Pricing to get directly in touch with Keely.
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Heather
    Heather Married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful photographer to work with!

Keely was awesome to work with! I told her what we were looking for in our package and she was able to customize the price to meet our needs. She sent us our sneak peeks days after our wedding and we are anxiously awaiting the rest. We had some rain the day of but we still were able to capture moments we were hoping for! I highly recommend booking her. (We鈥檝e also had her do our sons 1 year photos which also turned out great) thank you so much Keely!

Sweet As Tea Photography, LLC's reply:

The wedding was stunning! The bride was gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter client! Thank you for such a wonderful review; I can't wait for you to see the rest!
    Caeli L. Married on 04/03/2021

More than just a photographer 馃摳

If I could give Keely 100 stars I would!! She went above and beyond on our wedding day. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She captured every single moment that I wanted and so much more. All of the pictures we received had amazing quality and she got the perfect angles every time. Thank you 1000 times Keely for capturing the moments of a lifetime for us. Pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives. 馃

Sweet As Tea Photography, LLC's reply:

Oh this gives me all the warm fuzzies! I absolutely loved being there and I'm so glad I could share that enthusiasm and cheer on your big day! You and your new little family were beautiful!
    Alisha D. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely Awesoness

Keely is awesome. Friendly and professional. Great and affordable pricing. She takes the time to listen to what we wanted and made suggestions for when we weren't sure. Definitely knows what she is doing and the pictures were absolutely amazing.

Sweet As Tea Photography, LLC's reply:

I had a blast capturing all the unique moments at your wedding. From the Star Wars themes to your daughter's candid moments, I'm glad I could be your photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Keely
Keely
Lead Photographer & Owner

鈥檝e been a professional photographer for several years now and it's one of my greatest accomplishments, aside from my two beautiful children and my most incredible spouse. I've worked all kinds of weddings from formal to blue jeans, and churches to beaches. It's truly been my honor to step into those wedding days, get to know couples, and watch them grow as a new singular unit (New house, updated portraits, new family members etc.). I'm always looking for my next great adventure.

Gainesville, FL Gainesville, FL, 32626
Location of (Sweet As Tea Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding