Eclectique DJs Reviews

11 | Los Angeles, CA

11 Reviews for Eclectique DJs

Meli · Married on 10/17/2015

Overall, choosing Eclectique DJs was one of the best things we did for our wedding. We loved them as well as all our guests! The music was so great, staff wanted to hit the dance floor!

Sent on 08/18/2016

sylvia · Married on 10/11/2015

My experience with Ecleqtique DJs was nothing short of amazing. They were by far my best vendors of the wedding.
    David and Frank took the time to listen to our music preferences and tastes. They even helped to keep the evening's timeline in order and ended on a fun filled note with everyone dancing into the night.
    I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Dan · Married on 09/12/2015

David Tang played our wedding and made it an absolutely rocking party. We can't say enough good things He was helpful from planning to execution to make sure we were on the same page for ceremony and reception songs, along with the general style of music throughout the night. He helped make our dance competition during the reception a reality that blew peoples' minds, assisted in sound for the rehearsal dinner, and wedding reception afterparty, and was just generally great to hang out with throughout the weekend. The multiple sound setups he put together made the whole event seamless and gave it that extra touch of magic. EVERYONE commented on how much they loved the music - from friends to grandparents. And we couldn't agree more. So much fun, never boring, variety of old and newg, never offensive, quick mixing. Everything you can ask for in an entertainer. All of our friends want David to play all of our events in the future. Thank you David for making it such a rocking good time!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Casey · Married on 05/07/2015

Hands down the best DJ To work with for any event! Our guests had the best time- were still getting great feedback about the music! They were AWESOME!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Colby · Married on 05/07/2015

MIND BLOWN! We had the time of our lives because of Eclectique DJs! I've never danced so much/so hard in my whole life! Thank you for making my best friend's wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • User5204993 · 2+ years ago

Eclectique DJs is awesome!

These guys made our day that much more special. Music was great, nailed all the beats throughout the wedding and was totally professional. And yes, the whole party danced the night away.

They worked with us to design a playlist that suits our style and it was perfect. The equipment they brought seemed really high end with no issues through out there wedding.

Use these guys with confidence!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Bianca · Married on 04/25/2015

DJ Kristine "Puffs" Ono and the guys at Eclectique were awesome. They were extremely easy to work with, communicative and helpful leading up to our big day. When an afternoon rain shower sent everyone at our outdoor venue into a panic, they were calm and quickly came up with a better location for the turntable setup. Their impeccable taste in music and style enhanced the cool factor of our event. Most importantly, they went above and beyond to meet any of our special requests and make sure the night went off exactly as we'd imagined. Don't hesitate, book them now!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Alexis · Married on 03/27/2015

When your booking a wedding it's always hard to figure out a good DJ especially when you have a specific taste. When we were looking we narrowed it down to 3, but after talking to David Tang of Eclectique DJs we knew that he would be perfect. David is very personable, professional, helpful, forward thinking when it comes to music, and easy to work with. At the wedding last minute changes were made and his team (including DJ Puffs) were quick to execute all of our requests. Most importantly we had everybody comment on how awesome the DJ was for the wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor. We highly recommend him without hesitation. #bestdj #eclectiquedjs #todaywejello

Sent on 04/12/2015

ashley · Married on 03/01/2015

David was the BEST! I've worked/produced tons of weddings and the wedding DJ has a massive role. They usually emcee the whole event and have to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them there. He and his partner had everyone on the dance floor in full effect from the first song. Not only that, his tracks really rock. I loved the versions of multiple tracks he played. He is charming, timely, professional, and fun. He is quick on his feet too. We had numerous changes to the event order due to rain and David was responsive and accommodating. The whole event was a major success and many thanks to him. I am happily awaiting the next wedding with Eclectique DJ's.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/01/2015

I believe music sets the tone and feeling for everything, and in this case, the music from Eclectique DJs set the tone for one amazing and memorable night! From day one, David and his team went above and beyond in helping my husband and I find the perfect music for our Palm Springs wedding. David was calm, patient and knowledgeable when it came to all aspects of the music planning process. Everyone at the wedding was incredibly impressed, and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. If you are looking for the best around, look no further!!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Alex · Married on 08/18/2014

I originally heard David from a previous wedding that I attended. I knew right off the bat that he would be our DJ/Emcee for our wedding and had him come out to Portland, Oregon. We couldn't be any more happier with his services. He is very responsive and attentive in the planning process listening to our needs for the type of music we envisioned for our wedding. We felt very comfortable investing with David and knew it was worth it not only because he's amazing at his craft but most importantly handling the behind the scenes process which he handled very professionally. From figuring the songs we needed at key points of our wedding day up to the reception and also figuring out the exact equipment needed for our wedding floor plan. We got married on a lake and the lake was really huge. He was able to accommodate 3 separate areas including Ceremony, Cocktail hour and Reception. We couldn't be anymore grateful to have David at our wedding! To top it off, our guests couldn't stop raving about how amazing he was throughout our wedding day and have been requesting the music he mixed on our wedding night!

Sent on 05/11/2015