Ebb and Flow Photography Reviews

12 | Carlsbad, CA

12 Reviews for Ebb and Flow Photography

12 Ebb and Flow Photography Reviews

CAROL · Married on 10/21/2017

Sharlean did an absolutely amazing job photographing our non-traditional wedding. She made me feel beautiful and comfortable while capturing our wedding day in an honest, lovely and creative way. The shots she took are stunning and I love that I have access to all the digital copies. I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Ebb and Flow Photography 1
    Ebb and Flow Photography 2

Sarita · Married on 08/26/2017

She took some great pictures. I love them all.

Sandra · Married on 08/19/2017

Sharlean was absolutely wonderful! She had such great ideas and had a really great eye for unique shots at our wedding venue and engagement photos. I remember I was a little worried about there not being enough natural light on our engagement photos and she was very calming and explained that it was perfect conditions. We loved all of our photos and are looking forward to having her take 1 year Anniversary photos next year.

Erica · Married on 06/17/2017

Sharlean’s awesome! She was sooo helpful from the very beginning. We were unsure of our wedding date at first but she was so flexible and accommodating. We met in person for the first time during our engagement photoshoot but it wasn’t awkward at all because Sharlean is so so friendly and we have been texting so much hashing out plans until then! She is also super intentional about the engagement photoshoot as really tries to get to know you before your big day. She agreed to have it at this beach that meant a lot to us even though it was a bit of a trek and we had so much fun. She had so many creative ideas for poses and she made it so comfortable, we laughed throughout the whole session! She edited and got the pictures to us super quickly, within a week, and even involved us in the editing process, sending us samples and asking our preferences. Same with our wedding! She even threw in a super good deal for a video last minute! On our wedding day, Sharlean got there promptly and shot everything we wanted from getting ready, to our sparkler exit, with the most upbeat attitude and contagious laughter all throughout the day, even picking up our coodinator’s slack. Our coordinator was nowhere to be seen when it was time for the sparklers and Sharlean stepped in to organize everyone for the sparkler exit. She truly cares about the couples she works with and 10/10 would recommend her to anyone, for her photography skills, attitude, flexibility, personality, just everything!

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2017

Sharlean is absolutely wonderful! She is very responsive, kind hearted, very friendly, and fun to work with. My husband and I felt comfortable with her. She had our engagement photos and wedding photos to us in a good reasonable amount of time. We loved our photos.

Lisette · Married on 11/06/2016

Sharlean is amazing! We did an enagagement shoot with her which allowed us to get to know her. Her ideas were interesting and my husband and I had so much fun during the shoot. On our wedding day, she and her assistant were punctual and enthusiastic. They got all the pictures we wanted and more. Her suggestions for pictures were fun and the bridal party enjoyed taking the pictures. I would definitely recommend her!

Jenica · Married on 09/17/2016

As someone who is completely against any PDA, Sharlean made us feel so comfortable during our photoshoots. Although our poses were staged, Sharlean somehow made them feel natural and fun. She brought props to our shoot that really made our pictures stand out. Sharlean is just a great person all around and I would not think twice about booking her again and/or recommending her to any and all of our friends or family members. We had only spoken and texted a few times before our shoot but once we met in person it felt as though we had known her our entire life. She is so bubbly and engaging and makes it so easy to feel comfortable around her. We may have looked like the silliest people on the beach that day but Sharlean constantly reassured us, telling us how great we looked and how much she loved the shots. And she is truly at the top of the photography game because our pictures were absolutely stunning. I have fallen in love over and over again with all of the pictures she took. I could genuinely go on and on about how great Sharlean is but you should just book her and find out for yourselves because you will not regret a single penny!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Ebb and Flow Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! I was so happy to be apart of your beautiful day! You two are the most perfect couple in the whole wide world! Thank you!

ABRAHAM · Married on 07/29/2016

DON'T THINK TWICE, HIRE HER RIGHT NOW!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Ebb and Flow Photography's reply:

Thank you Abraham! You and your wife are the epitome of beautiful! Thank you for your service! My family and I are truly grateful!

Miriam · Married on 07/29/2016

Sharlean is very flexible and professional. We went to a friend's wedding last June and we were impressed with how many beautiful pictures she took... My husband took her business card I called her and explained our budget...A month later we were working with her.
    As long as you know what you want, make sure to share it with your photographer and she will take care of the rest.

Thank you so much Sharlean for capturing our special moment!

Bridget · Married on 04/22/2016

Sharlean was a true gift! I have been to many weddings and I have never seen a photographer work this hard. My daughters wedding was at Los Willows Wedding Estate which has a lake in the middle and the couple takes a short boat ride after the ceremony. Sharlean did laps around the lake to get the perfect pictures of them on the water. Every moment that we wanted to remember she captured. I plan on using her again for my other daughters wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ebb and Flow Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bridgette! Your daughters wedding was truly a magical day! Every moment was perfect!

Mia · Married on 04/09/2016

Sharlean made our day even more special than it already was. She knew exactly what to do and when, and our entire family and bridal party were so impressed. After the wedding, Sharlean responded to every email and call, and looked diligently through all the thousands of shots she took to find the ones I was asking for. I ended up with hundreds of beautifully edited photos that perfectly captured the feeling of that amazing day. Thank you Sharlean for being a part of the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Ebb and Flow Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you Mia! You and your husband are rediculously adorable!

Monique · Married on 09/25/2016

3.5

The photos came out nice. I love how they are accessible to our family and friends.