Dream Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

5 | Glendale, CA

5 Reviews for Dream Palace Banquet Hall

Tony Tran · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful!

I can't thank Karina and Sarkis enough! They made sure our wedding night was perfect. We had some wedding crashers and made things complicated but Karina was very professional and added some flexibility on our seating arrangements. My family and guests loved the food! Their only complaint was their stomach was too small for all the delicious food!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 01/18/2019

Fantastic Venue!

Dream Palace was the perfect choice for our wedding! The food was amazing, service was fantastic, and Maribel helped us with any questions we had. It was also the most affordable option out of all of the surrounding venues but didnt lack in any thing which was really important to us since we paid for everything ourselves. Everyone had a great time and loved it all! Great choice!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Alex · Married on 11/18/2017

Dream Palace is appropriately named as this venue was just a dream come true! My wife and I held our reception here on November 18, 2017 and we just ADORED this place. But let me start from the beginning and set a tone if I may. Our planning research started roughly this time one year ago. We had literally gone up and down the coast looking for a venue that would suit both our needs and hoping our budget, when we found Dream Palace in Glendale, CA our eyes lit up as if we had hit the jackpot at a slot machine. Visually Dream Palace is stunning! Huge crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, beautifully ALL READY DECORATED tables with silver ware, chiavari chairs (INCLUDED), an elegant elevated sweetheart table, and a fully stocked premium liquor bar (My personal favorite!). While this would normally be enough as a selling point I am honored to introduce to you Sarkis Ter-Msyanina (Sales Manager) this man is a true testament to character and class and combined with such an elegant facility you simply can’t lose! Sarkis from start to finish was honest, flexible and reliable with quick responses and inquires via email, phone call, and text. Dream Palace was definitively and single handedly THE BEST DECISION in planning our wedding. Oh and did I mention the food?! My bride and I were waiting in the Couples Lounge right before the Hall entrance for the first hour and when we came inside I was under the impression the guest were eating dinner, THAT’S HOW MUCH FOOD THERE WAS LOL… My guest were all VERY impressed to say the least, they were amazed of how dish after dish after dish just kept coming out and it was all delicious. Sarkis and his family also employ some of the kindest and hardest working servers I have had the opportunity to meet as well. They were such a delight we had them join our dancing sessions throughout the night. I truly wish I can relive our wedding day over and over relive this wonderful once in a lifetime experience. Thank you Dream Palace!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2016

Great food and wonderful service.

Sent on 12/02/2016

kimberly · Married on 05/09/2015

Highly recommend this venue. They were very professional and helpful. The food was amazing. They layout reflected my theme to the fullest

Sent on 05/15/2015