Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

214 Reviews for DJ Pasha Entertainment

Projector (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Disco Ball (2)
Karaoke (1)

Pasha was so easy to work with! He was professional, communicative, and selected great music to go along with our preferences. There were no hiccups on the wedding day; everything went very smoothly, in spite of us needing to move the ceremony indoors due to rain.

I loved discovering him through his website, where he has several playlists of music for every occasion.

Pasha should definitely be at the top of your list for any event you're doing. One of the best DJs I've worked with (I used to do event planning).

Profile Picture Aubrey, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pasha was fantastic! I had attended a wedding previously and had the best night of dancing so I knew we had to hire him at our wedding. All I asked was to keep the dance floor filled the whole night and without any doubt he did exactly what I asked. We got married a few weeks ago and I still have people saying it was the best wedding they have been to and the DJ was great.

I couldn’t recommend Pasha enough!

Profile Picture Summer, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pashsa was great. We had a great time. Our guest had a great time. He was able to work with our budget, and busy work schedule. He made Ceremony even more special with our specific needs. His MC was on the spot, making our day as silly as we our. We highly recommend him as your special event/wedding DJ.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I first got to see DJ Pasha at work at our friend's wedding. We enjoyed our time so much that it was a no-brainer to go w/ Pasha for our own wedding. People that I never expected to come out to the dance floor and dance it up got out on the dance floor and everybody really enjoyed the night. Pasha was a huge help with a successful/smooth running wedding. Thanks Pasha!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tim, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5 years ago DJ Pasha served at my daughters wedding, we still recommend him and his company to others.
We are so grateful for the care he put into our only daughters wedding.

Profile Picture joe, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teresa, her assistant Desiree, and Pasha truly made our wedding perfect. They completely controlled the details of the day, allowing us to relax and enjoy ourselves. We could not have done it without them! Every detail was taken care of for us - all we had to do was show up and they took care of the rest. I especially appreciated the special attention paid to the needs of our families.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pasha is hands down the best! His instincts are flawless; his command of the evening is unmatched. Anytime I need a DJ, I will call on him. He made our wedding the soulful, rocking celebration that it was meant to be!!!

Profile Picture Ralph, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pasha is the absolute best! This is the investment you want to make. My husband and I talked about our vendors that impressed us and he is one of them! He had the dance floor full the whole time! The dancing was our favorite part but in addition he kept the wedding going so smoothly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!!!

Photo for DJ Pasha Entertainment Review - Non stop dancing all night! We love him!
Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pasha is the best and a true expert at what he does. He is always ready and available to talk and is very knowledgeable about everything about weddings!

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pasha really helped us have our big day the way we have always envisioned it. On point with the music we requested and he made sure people were engaged and on the dance floor. His energy and expertise are key!

Profile Picture tatiana, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pasha and his team are amazing. What I feel sets them apart is the attention to detail they gave to our wedding and to making it exactly what we wanted. They paid close attention to our requests and really helped the wedding run smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone needing a Dj. The photo booth and games were awesome too!!! Such a fun addition to a wedding and so easy to have at your reception for an added dose of fun!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pasha was absolutely AMAZING. Where do I even start... from the minute I heard his voice on the phone I knew he needed to be a part of our special day. We are a younger couple who wanted our friends to have fun but also our more mature family and Pasha knew just how to do that! From phone calls, to text messages, and emails... he was always very prompt on getting back to me. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be such an important part of our day. As if everything wasn't already perfect enough Pasha also included a few of his XL games for our guests to enjoy complimentary! I would highly recommend DJ Pasha and his team to anyone and everyone... if you aren't with DJ Pasha Entertainment you are missing out on an awesome and amazing expierence. Thank you Pasha, we couldn't have done it without you.

Photo for DJ Pasha Entertainment Review - The Thompson's and DJ Pasha!
Photo for DJ Pasha Entertainment Review - DJ Pasha and his team (event coordinators)
Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Pasha is not just a DJ; rather, he was our MC as well for the evening. He was the one who kept us on track with our timeline and made all announcements where needed. It's thanks to Pasha that our party flowed so well. When you're the host you want to enjoy the party and with all the emotions of the event you can easily lose track of what comes next, but with Pasha you don't have to worry about that because he takes care of being your guide so that you can enjoy your party. He was great to work with the weeks leading up to the party to go over all the details and had great suggestions of his own as well, worked well with the party site coordinator to accomplish exactly how I wanted things, and on the day of the party helped to make sure everything was set up correctly, working as an integral part of the team, and worked through the party as the lead to make sure my party went exactly as I wanted it. Thanks to Pasha the party was the most successful event I've ever hosted. Thank you Pasha!!!

Profile Picture Beatriz, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

WOW. 6 weeks after the wedding and I still have people telling me how they danced more at our wedding than any other wedding/event they've ever been to. There were no less than 50+ people dancing at any given time.. and there were only 150 people there! Honestly, I danced at my own wedding for about an hour and a half straight! Leading up to the wedding, Pasha spent countless hours reviewing music we sent him and asking questions to ensure everything was perfect on our special day. You can tell he's been doing this a long time because he's a master at mixing, keeping the wedding running on-time (my wedding planner said we ran on time TO THE MINUTE!), and sustaining the energy in the room.

Honestly, I can't say enough wonderful things about DJ Pasha and his ability to keep people dancing ALL NIGHT.... and as a former radio DJ myself, I can be a pretty harsh critic!!! I've never left a review on weddingwire or even yelp for that matter - that's how much we loved him.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him if you want everyone from your grandmother to your musician friends on the dance floor all night. Thank you Pasha for a lifetime of memories!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Dj Pasha is a great dj! Awesome personality and great host for our wedding! He is very professional and easy to communicate through email and phone for any question. I highly recommend dj Pasha!

Profile Picture Danny, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Pahsa to DJ our wedding and we received dozens of compliments on the music and requests for his info from our guests. For our reception, we wanted tons of energy and non-stop dancing and he delivered! The dance floor was packed all night.

From the beginning, we were struck by how detailed and professional Pasha was about everything. We discussed the "vibe" we were going for with our event (for us, it was a mix of hip hop, pop, and Latin music). He asked about every detail we were planning (How everyone would be announced...full names, first names, etc. What was our cake cutting song? What was our final song? What was the color scheme of the wedding?). We frankly hadn't even thought about any of these questions...but Pasha had everything planned to deliver exactly what we had imagined.

On top of everything, he is just the nicest guy and great to work with. We highly recommend Pasha for any event and already have.

You know you're going to have fun at your own wedding, but the way we knew that Pasha was the right choice was that multiple guests asked for the playlist afterwards.

Thanks Pasha!

Miranda + Damian

Profile Picture Damian, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We hired Pasha to be our wedding DJ and it was one of the best decisions we made! From the beginning he was very involved and responsive to our questions and emails etc. He even met us at the venue before we committed to our decision to go over everything with him. We talked to him about the vibe we wanted for the day and didn't give him a ton of music examples to play for the wedding, but from those few examples he totally got our style! The dance floor was NEVER empty!! I have received multiple compliments on how good the DJ was! He played popular dance music of today but also played great throwbacks based off of the few examples we gave him. Everyone was having the most amazing time!! He is really great at reading the vibe of the crowd and knowing what to play next to keep everyone dancing!
DJ Pasha was also a great MC and great at keeping the day flowing smoothly. He announced right after the ceremony that we would do a huge group shot of everyone, and by the time the bridal party walked down the aisle everyone was in place for the photo. It took 1 minute, it was amazing! Because we have been to so many weddings where things are just dragged out and this was not the case. He was a great MC during the reception telling everyone we were going to do speeches and cut the cake etc.
We also used Teresa as a day of/month of coordinator. She works for Pasha and was AMAZING! She was available for me well before a month before the wedding, always very responsive to my emails and questions. She met with me multiple times at the venue to go over everything. The day of the wedding her and her assistant were AMAZING! Honestly, I never had to worry about ANYTHING because she had it all under control. Everything went so smoothly the day of! She communicated with all of the vendors and kept us on our timeline. She even showed up to my home the morning of the wedding to see how getting ready was going! 100% best decision we made choosing PASHA for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Dj Pasha was absolutely amazing. Not only did he make sure to play all of the songs we wanted to hear, but he kept our wedding moving forward with ease.

When planning our wedding, DJ Pasha gave us an easy check-off list of songs we would want to hear throughout the event. This made the process very easy. Being a DJ, he also acted as host and worked closely with us and our coordinator to ensure that every song and announcement would be performed right on schedule. He was very quick to answer and very helpful in guiding us when we were unsure what to do next.

Before the event, he met with us at the location and got an idea of what we were looking to do. He then figured out a floor plan of where he would set up his equipment in a way that worked with our design.

On the day of the event, he arrived early and had everything set up. We were in great hands.

During the ceremony, he put a microphone on our officiant, put microphones on our hired string quartet and put a sound system out to allow our guests to hear everything.

During the reception, DJ Pasha acted as host and DJ. He announced us as we did our grand entrances, he played ALL of the songs we asked for right on cue, he announced the toasts and made sure everyone knew what was happening every step of the way. From when we were cutting the cake and doing our first dance, all the way up until we did our grand exit, he made sure our guests never missed a thing.

DJ Pasha was very kind, fun and easy to work with. He helped us much more than I could have ever hoped for. He was very professional and made our night very special. You cannot get this kind of amazing service from any other DJ, because he went above and beyond his duties to make sure everything was perfect. Most DJs would just show up and play music, but DJ Pasha made sure all of our sound throughout the night was perfect and kept our event running smoothly. He kept the party going! DJ Pasha is definitely THE BEST!

Profile Picture Tommy, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We've used Pasha 2 times (and hopefully there will be a 3rd in 2017. He is extremely professional and responsive. He made our son's engagement party rock all night long. The dance floor was NEVER empty! Thanks again, Pasha!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

To say that DJ Pasha was amazing is an extreme understatement. From the moment we first met Pasha he was nothing but professional, energetic, and just overall happy to be working with us.

We chose to save some money and not hire a coordinator for our wedding, so Pasha stepped up and acted as both our DJ and honorary coordinator for the big day, and he did not disappoint. He made sure things moved along throughout he night, while at the same time providing our guests with the most amazing music experience they would ever have. To this day (3 days after the wedding) I am STILL receiving compliments from family and friends about how amazing our DJ was. He was very flexible throughout the night, making adjustments as necessary and accommodating any last minute requests that my
Wife or I had. He was on top of it all.

It almost brings me to tears to think about how vital Pasha was to the overall success of our wedding day. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Pasha for making our wedding day TRULY one to remember!

Profile Picture Danny, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pasha was a great help during our party planning and even helped us set up our special day's timeline. He also worked with us in regards to the music selection for our day. During the reception his music mixes were awesome! Several of our wedding guest requested his contact information. 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Melina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pasha was great from start to finish. He was always professional and responsive during the planning process. When it came to the wedding, he worked in perfect tandem with the coordinators and other vendors. His contributions ensured everyone had a great time and even helped put together a special dance mix for us for the father daughter dance. We reccomend anyone looking for DJ services to seek out DJ Pasha! He is seriously THE best, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Mike, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pasha is just wonderful, professional, and easy and fun to work with...in fact we could not have asked for more from his entertainment company...from the terrific music, to being the gracious MC, to his organizing abilities and follow-through, his team of Teresa as the day-of wedding coordinator, to flowers by Kreative Hands, to the photographers Desi and Tami Mendoza! Not only was it PERFECT, but Pasha and his team helped make wonderful memories for my son and daughter-in-law and our families.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As a recent bride, I can say to anyone you HAVE to get Pasha for your big day! He checks in before the day to find out the songs that really resonate with you as a couple. He was punctual on the wedding day and had a seamless set up. He was receptive to the guests and no one ever left the floor! We had the best time at the wedding! The music makes a big part of the day and Pasha knows how to weave that experience in.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pasha isn't just a DJ; He walked us through the entire process and explained everything in great detail. There wasn't anything unexpected or anything that wasn't discussed in detail. I would definitely recommend him to anybody getting married. Thanks Pasha for everything.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/3/17, 1 Review