David Garcia Photography Reviews

15 | Boston, MA

15 Reviews for David Garcia Photography

If you want standard wedding photos that you've seen a thousand times, David Garcia photography is not for you. His photos are romantic, vibrant, and creative. Each photo focuses or plays with a different element - detail, angle, color, light, etc. He'll grab the candids you want to remember; make your very large extended family of all ages and cultures laugh during portrait sessions; and stay an extra hour even though he's exhausted. Five stars is not enough!

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2014

Dave was very professional through the whole shoot. Any request we had for him, he was more than willing to do. The day was beautiful, and we are so glad that the photographer made the day that more memorable

Savannah · Married on 06/07/2014

First off, David had called me prior to my wedding to ask me what the most important aspects of my day were. On the day of, he arrived early and was so excited to get started right away. I barely had to ask him for any specific shots because he had so many ideas of his own. He was so pleasant, and easy to work with. He made my entire bridal party and our parents very comfortable and we had a lot of laughs. We had such a fantastic experience with David that we are using him again for a rock the dress shoot and to do our sons 1st birthday shoot as well. He should get really used to my family, because he's going to be seeing a lot of us in the future! I would recommend David over anybody, anyday!

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2013

David's affordable prices and excellent quality photography make him a great VALUE. I can't thank him enough for coming all the way out to western Mass. and doing such a wonderful job. The rain spared our ceremony but prevented us from using the beautiful outdoor area we had planned to use for portraits. David improvised and found a covered area and some of my favorite photos actually came from there. He was a really great guy to work with and I highly recommend him.

Robert · Married on 08/03/2013

David was an absolute delight. As anyone who is planning a wedding knows, the process of planning a wedding is not easy and can be stressful. David made the photography aspect of planning a wedding easy.

Our wedding wasn't very large, about 150 people, but was complex in that our families are large (guests were mostly family) and have gone though much divorce. Therefore the process of getting photos with family was challenging, as different groups of people needed to be assembled, which required patience. David weathered this challenging by staying patient, yet effective. We did not spent too much time on family shots, and were able to spend more time enjoying the wedding. In the end, we got all the shots we wanted and lots of more natural shots of people enjoying the wedding. He also did a masterful job of working with the MC to be at the right place at the right time as the wedding and reception progressed. And all the while, David did his work with a bright and charming smile!

katie · Married on 07/21/2012

David is an amazing photographer and took wonderful pictures of my wedding. I 100% recommend him

Meaghan · Married on 06/02/2012

It rained on my wedding day and my wedding was taking place outside in my parents back yard. On his way David stopped and got brightly colored umbrellas for us to use as props and the photos came out fantastic! My husband and I are not very photogenic and were worried we would feel awkward about having so many photos taken but David made us feel so comfortable and made us laugh!

Meghan · Married on 08/06/2011

I had David and his assistant Melissa shoot my wedding two weeks ago and they were AWESOME!! From the moment i met David we hit it off and i loved his personality and professionalism. We had so much fun doing all the pics (even my husband who hates being in front of the camera) and i just got to see a sneak peek on his blog and i was SO IMPRESSED!! all the pics were even better than i could have imagined! i cant wait to see all the photos! I would 100% recommend contacting David for wedding pictures. Thank you so much David!

Marina · Married on 07/30/2011

Working with David was both a pleasure, and an honor. It is clear that he takes both pride and joy in his work, as evidenced by the caliber of the photography he creates. Both my husband and I enjoyed working with him and his assistants at the engagement session, and on the wedding day.

He was very open to our request to make some of the engagement photos into professional shots, and he asked us where we wanted the shoot to take place. Also, his prices are very reasonable, which is hard to come by in Boston if you want high-quality photos. If you are looking for a great experience, and beautiful photography, then David's your man.

jess · Married on 07/15/2011

Dave,

you made our wedding complete your work is amazing, you made everyone feel so relaxed during the wedding..love your creativity and your passion for what you do by FAR favorite VENDOR :)

Liz · Married on 06/18/2011

David and his partner photographer were great. He listened to what we wanted and did it. The engagement session was an added plus-it gave us an opportunity to get to know David better and get us use to the camera. Most of our pictures were unposed and candid. The picutres captured the story of our wedding day. Everyone commented how much they liked David. The pictures are great and recommend getting the CD package.

Liz Murray and Julie Russo

• DeWitt2011

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2011

David is such a professional photographer! He goes out of way to make everyone feel comfortable. His work speaks for itself. What a great artistic eye for beauty! I am beyond impressed with his services! He is also very approachable and understanding of requests. If you are looking for great photos, and a wonderful person to work with...choose David Garcia! Thank you DAVID!!!!!!!

kristen · Married on 05/30/2010

Dave was excellent!! Everywhere you looked Dave was there-until the very end of the night!
    Every guest commented on how good he was. The owner of the Inn said"your photographer rocked!"
    We would highly recommended him.
    Kristen and Rob

sherrie · Married on 09/19/2009

David was a wonderful photographer to work with. He really made my son feel part of the day and even let him help take photos. That vision will always be on my memory of that day.

Shawn · event on: 06/23/2012

We seek David out for all our special events---he's the best.