Dan Seo Photography Reviews

15 | New York, NY

15 Reviews for Dan Seo Photography

Susan · Married on 04/15/2017

Literally words cannot express how satisfied we are!! So glad that we chose him and his fluency in Korean totally saved us during our family picture time as well. Dan was responsive and professional from our initial meeting and cooperative until his last hour on our wedding day. Our contract time was up, but he still made sure we got all the shots we wanted from our venue. I highly recommend him if you need someone reliable and flexible, but also won't add any more stress for your big day. Huge thanks!!

carolina · Married on 11/19/2016

I had the pleasure of having Danny and his assistant Kenneth shoot our wedding a few weeks ago. My husband and I felt completely comfortable with them. We never felt overwhelmed or uneasy. Half of the time we didn't even realize their presence which I felt like was great. They were super professional, nice and put me at ease to feel confident on the wedding day. Overall I was pleased with the day of coordination and will be patiently waiting to see the final results but I feel confident that everything will look amazing!!

Grace · Married on 12/12/2015

Danny is absolutely amazing! He did a wonderful job listening to our concerns and wants and applying them to beautiful pictures. The lighting in all the pictures were perfect, and Danny really has a gift for action shots. He was extremely professional (and we had some crazy personalities in our wedding party), kept a good timeline, and helped me (the bride) maintain my cool and look awesome in all the shots. I could not recommend him enough for any event.

One of our favorite vendors! Dan Seo and his team captured our wedding so beautifully. He was very responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sandra · Married on 09/13/2015

Danny captured the story of our special day - from early in the morning to late in the evening - patient, professional, understanding - nothing too much trouble. On receiving our Wedding photos my husband and I, and our families were blown away!

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

Danny made everyone feel at ease on the day, and managed to sneak about like a ninja, popping up everywhere and taking incredible pictures without you realising he was there! He has an incredible eye for a shot and we love our wedding photos, and the album is incredible!

Shelley · Married on 06/27/2015

Danny is the ultimate professional. He paid such amazing attention to detail from start to finish. In the pre-wedding meeting he gave us great advice on timing and what we needed to do to prepare for success. On the day he covered all bases and was calm at all times, and so incredibly hardworking. He has a lovely demeanor and is a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend him for any important occasion.

Andrea · Married on 05/08/2015

Danny and his team of photo/videographers did an excellent job shooting or wedding!! They came on time, scoped out our venue for the best areas to shoot in, and produced gorgeous photos!! They were very discreet and our guests didnt even notice that they were all over the place during rhe ceremony and reception! Danny is super responsive, kind, talented, and super flexible! Such an artist! We are in love with our wedding pics! Look no further when trying to book photo/video services for your wedding!!!!!!!! You wont regret hiring dan seo photography!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

Danny was the absolute best. He went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day and engagement pictures came out great!!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2014

I met Danny at my friend's wedding. I fell in love with my friend's wedding photos so made my mind to get his contact number. When I first contacted Danny, He was so polite and patient to every questions that I asked. I felt very comfortable talking with him. His package price was reasonable with his great photography skills. when I met Danny for my engagement photo shoot, we went to central park and grand central. He was so professional at what he was doing. this experience will be an unforgettable memory.
    On our wedding day, I was so happy that I've chosen Danny as my photographer due to his long skilled experience. Even on our tight wedding schedule, he was always on time and was leading us in every way. He also captured every single moment of our once in our lifetime memorable day. I really thank him for taking our amazing photos.
    I highly recommend Danny to be your photographer on your special day! :)

• Agnes

Agnes · Married on 11/09/2013

Danny Seo is awesome! Not only he takes great pictures, he has great ideas for poses and much more! Also, most important part was that we had so much fun! It's really great dealing with him! I've already recommended him through out my friends numerous times. Actually, they came asking about him first looking at his work from my wedding!!

ki tae · Married on 06/24/2012

best photographer ever!!! friendly kind recommended to all my friends

J.D. · Married on 06/24/2011

Kind and courteous with a great set of skills behind the camera. My wife and I are glad we chose Seo photography for our precious day. Not a day goes by without us admiring the masterpiece hanging in our livingroom that Danny captured for us on that special day. Thank you again and again for your artmanship.

Very professional and accommodating! He and his team were really easy to work with and helped make our day run smoothly. The shots he took were amazing and captured the day beautifully. Would definitely recommend to others!!

3.5

Danny and his assistant were fantastic. We let them capture as they saw fit after viewing much of his work on his blog. We are incredibly satisfied with the results and only wish we also did video with them. Thank you for the wonderful pictures and bringing out everyone's characters in the photos. The photos were stunning and not corny in any way. The warm and romantic ambiance of the evening can be seen through the photos they shot. We will absolutely be sharing your work with our friends.