12 Reviews for Christopher Shunk Photography

9 Christopher Shunk Photography Reviews

Chris is a wonderful photographer. His has a great eye. He is always on time and professional. We could not have found a better photographer for our wedding. After it was over and we received all our photos in a beautiful book as well as able to print what we loved. You will not regret hiring him for such an important day!
We will use his service for all our family photos from now on.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have a unique experience with Chris, Not only was he my wedding photographer (and an amazing one) he's a friend who I've had the privillage of shooting alongside at countless weddings as a second shooter- Chris has a great eye for shooting and editing but also for making the subjects of his photos feel relaxed and at ease, he brings out their personalities, and their emotions in his photos- YOU cannot find a better choice if you are looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture aileen, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was so mellow and helpful on the day of the wedding. When he thought we had some good opportunities for natural lighting, we took them. He took what I had in mind for our wedding day photography and went above and beyond and gave me everything I wanted. He's got a fun personality so he has no problem going with the flow, but also keeping us on schedule and getting some fantastic shots at the same time. I recommend Chris to anyone who has a need for a professional photographer.

Profile Picture Sammy, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very active photographer that captured the true sentiments of the day...fun, love, and joy!

Profile Picture User4968882, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was the best photographer I have ever used and we use him for every event now!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did a fabulous job with our wedding. He met with us prior to the wedding and was always responsive to questions. On the day of our wedding Chris was calm and collected. He worked a very long day to provide photos of everything. Chris has a great personality, all our guests felt comfortable having their photos taken. The only disappointing thing was that Chris can't control the weather. The rain turned out to be with it when we got our photos back (quickly!). We have fun photos of us out in the rain with umbrellas and the lighting was perfect. The quality of our photos was as we expected and we still cherish them 5 years later.

Profile Picture User4995428, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fabulous photo shoot at our wedding and we came home with treasured stunning pictures and fun memories. Personable, real, fun, candid, and classic photos. Chris and his assistant sought our priorities and vision, but their experience with professional wedding photography brought more than we had hoped for. If we were in the area, we'd seek him out again for baby pictures!

Profile Picture User4952532, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was awesome to work with and took absolutely amazing photos of our special day. He is professional, personable, and fun! My husband and I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Montserrat, 7/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christopher is an amazing photographer with a keen eye for details and candid shots that could easily be missed or overlooked. He has amazing instincts and an uncanny ability to capture real life moments with stunning color and quality. I have also seen many of his portrait work and am very impressed by the beauty and character he captures.

Chris is reliable, punctual, great at communication, friendly, and goes above and beyond to ensure his clients are well taken care of.

I highly recommend Christopher Shunk Photography to anyone for their special event!

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/10/08, 1 Review