Bend, OR 97703 Map · Phone number

About BrittRenePhoto

BrittRenePhoto is a professional wedding photography company based in Bend, Oregon. Owned and operated by Britt Rene, the business has been featured in multiple publications such as Engaged and Inspired, Ruffled, Wedding Chicks, Utterly Engaged, Style Me Pretty, and many more. Britt uses contemporary, film, natural and photojournalism styles of photography when capturing weddings She works with couples in Eugene, Oregon; Reno, Nevada; and Orange County, San Francisco, Napa Valley, and Monterey, California.

BrittRenePhoto produces the final products in the forms of albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, and proofs. Britt's wedding-related services include the following:

• Additional hours

brp9631 2
2 2 copy

54 Reviews for BrittRenePhoto

Jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

The moment I met Britt, I became completely at ease and trusted her immediately. Her passion for photography is evident by the way she moves and directs you with the camera. I am someone who has always been uncomfortable in front of the lense and was worried my awkwardness was going to ruin my wedding photos. Oh, and she proved me wrong! Her vision is outstanding! She is smart, quick, and tells you exactly what you need to do to create the most beautiful photos. In addition to her hard work and grace, she truly cares, she is sweet as can be, and knows exactly how to have a good laugh! One thing that I loved about is her that she is very clever... and to me, cleverness is important when it comes to being an artist. My friends and family keep asking me "Who is this incredible photographer?!".
    I will always continue to recommend her!

Britt, I cannot thank you enough for your dedication and heart!

P.s. you'd be CRAZY not to hire her!!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I even start? I really don't know because I don't think there are enough words to explain just how amazing Britt is. Not only is she an extremely talented, creative, and professional photographer, but she is one of the kindest and warmest humans you will meet. From day one, my husband and I were impressed by Britt. Talking to her about our wedding was like talking to a friend. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with her and they could not be more beautiful (we just got married on 11/18/17 so we have only seen a few sneak peaks of the wedding day, but they are INSANE!). Britt was honestly such a key part of our wedding day running smoothly. We were having a 3 pm ceremony at the Carmel Mission and even though it was a simple ceremony (lasting about 30 mins.) our reception venue was 20 minutes away with the sun setting at 4:56 pm. Oh, and we were NOT doing a first look. You'd think we were crazy to think we could possibly get all the photos we wanted, but Britt made it work and the best part was we did not feel stressed or rushed at all--I attribute this to Britt being lightening fast and knowing what shot she wants and how to get it. Our second shooter, Matt, was also amazing--my husband told me he and his groomsmen were having a great time with Matt just like the girls and I were loving our time with Britt.

Britt is also very honest and not someone looking to just take your money. When it was time for Britt and Matt to head out (about 40 mins after open dancing had started) I asked if maybe if we should pay for an extra hour. She told me very honestly that she'd be more than happy to but in her opinion, they had all the dance floor photos we needed given that at that point in the night it was going to be the same people on the dance floor being photographed. She was so right and I so appreciated that honesty. I'm running out of space here so I'll just say this--Britt is worth every single penny and more. We adore her!

shannon.l.farrell@gmail.com · Married on 09/23/2017

Britt was incredibly wonderful to work with. My husband is not one to like his picture being taken, and she made it effortless and even fun. She made sure to get all of the pictures we wanted (big families are always tough!) as well as many many pictures that we didn't even know we wanted but absolutely cherish. She was very accommodating the planning process as well and worked with us to meet our needs in every way. She has great instincts and judgment when it comes to lighting and location and we absolutely love the style of her photography. We couldn't be more thrilled with our pictures!!

BrittRenePhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video

• Gibby Visuals
    Gibby Visuals Wedding Videographers

We've used Britt as our family photographer for years and she's always exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend her as a photography with an exceptionally creative eye for freezing special moments.

• Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC.
    Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC. Wedding Planners

Brittany goes out of her way to ensure you have the shots you want, that not only capture your work in the best light, but that your client will treasure for a lifetime. She has a great personality that allows people to feel comfortable quickly, ensuring nothing but the best pictures.

• Bend, OR 97703 See on map