Intertwined Wedding & Special Events

Irvine, CA View map

$5,957 Package Price

Think LA. New York. Paris. Flashy rings and shiny things. That’s what you get when you intertwine motivated, stylish wedding and special event planners who combine years of brains, background and brilliance to bring you an event that dazzles. From styling to planning, at Intertwined, we know where to add that perfect dash of glam—so that your vision isn’t just executed, it’s elevated. Dream big. Style your event today.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2258.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5957

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9513.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jim S. Married on 09/10/2021

Katie from Intertwined Events was Awesome

Katie from Intertwined Events put together such an amazing wedding last Friday night! Because of her, the wedding, rehearsal dinner & welcome party went exactly as planned. As the father of the bride, I pretty much knew what to expect and it still exceeded my expectations. Everything little detail was beautiful and the event went off without a hitch. Katie really hustled her tail off the night of the wedding and that didn't go unnoticed. Thank you Katie for everything you did to make the wedding such a tremendous success! It was wonderful!
  • Julie
    Julie S. Married on 09/10/2021

Katie is Amazing!🤩

Katie at Intertwined Events was a Fabulous Wedding planner! We Love her! She helped us with everything months before all the way up to the wedding day. She was on top of everything and if something wasn't quite right, she fixed it immediately. We couldn’t have asked for a better planner!
  • Alyse
    Alyse K. Married on 08/28/2021

Perfect Amy

We hired Amy to be our wedding planner and it was the best decision we made. Not only did Amy successfully move our wedding 4 times due to the pandemic, but she did it with a smile. Through all of the stressful changes and the many tears from (me) Amy stayed calm and relaxed and gave my husband and I the most perfect day. Amy is genuine, a true profession, attentive and assertive. Yes assertive. Amy is not mean she never yells, but when she speaks everyone stands and listens to her. You need this when you have 18 adults who need to be told what to do doing rehearsal. Amy had a wonderful bridal assistant Martina who not only speaks multiple languages, but made sure when we left the bride room everything was taken care of. Amy told me “I have you covered “ “I got it “ I’ll handle it” and my gosh she did. Everything I said I wanted 2 plus years ago when this started Amy delivered on. She finds a way to make what most say is the most stressful day the best day with no stress. Amy and I have become friends and I can say the day would not have been the same if Amy didn’t take control on the wedding day and so many days before. I’ve been planning my wedding since I was 4 and Amy knew exactly how to handle me ! She made my vision come to life and helped me see new styles to incorporate as well. If you want the most perfect day, hire Amy and you won’t be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Johanna & Simon
    72 photos · 09/16/2018

D. Park Photography D. Park Photography Wedding Photographers

Led by two very sweet, lovely planners who will make you feel comfortable and will add great creative inspiration from day 1. We really enjoyed working with Intertwined Events and their team!

Sweets Indeed Sweets Indeed Wedding Cakes

These ladies do it all. From baby showers to high end weddings, they have a keen ability to coordinate talented vendors who fit the clients needs. They leave no detail unturned and have a sweet, professional team that can transform your expectations into something absolutely magical. It is so worth it to have a coordinator to take care of all the details, contracts, time schedule and more. To have someone who is organized, calm AND creative is a must. Walking into a reception hall and seeing the amazing transformation and the smiles on the guests faces is priceless. They make each client feel special and attended to. As a vendor, they are always prompt to respond, full of information and extremely helpful in providing a view of the overall picture. I enjoy working with them and look forward to many more successful events.

Jason's Catered Events Jason's Catered Events Wedding Caterers

Katie and her team are true professionals! You can't go wrong with hiring them... they work beautifully with all clients and vendors.

199 Technology Drive Suite 100 Irvine, CA, 92618

M - F from 9:00 - 5:00 PM Saturday, Sunday, and Evenings by Appointment Only.
Location of (Intertwined Wedding & Special Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding