Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

28 Reviews for Party and Be Married

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

Dana was wonderful!!! Could imagine our day with out her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were professional at all times. They kept everything running so smoothly. They were lovely to work with through the whole process.

Profile Picture Chris, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Planning a wedding isn't easy, and can be both stressful and exhausting. Initially my fiancé and I thought that we could handle it on our own. We didn't really have the budget for a wedding planner so we didn't consider it to be an option. After a few weeks we gave up, it was extremely difficult with our work schedules and we didn't know the first thing about the process. We knew we were in over our heads and we desperately needed help.
From the moment we met both Dana and Joann we were put at ease. These ladies are the most personable, professional and well experienced ladies we have ever met. They instantly made us feel relaxed about the whole experience and we knew that we could trust them in planning the most important and expensive "day" of our entire lives. That day we drove home and knew that because we could finally sleep in peace now, we had to hire them! It was worth our sanity and it allowed us to enjoy the entire process instead of pulling our hair out. It's really hard to put into words how amazing these women are. When I think of them now I have nothing but love, admiration and so much appreciation for these two! This last year I became really ill and had a number of medical issues that I had never anticipated. I was emotionally drained and these ladies just went above and beyond! We truly believe that if it hadn't been for them we would have needed to cancel the wedding due to the unexpected issues that arose during the planning process. There are so many things to think about when planning for a wedding- so many details that we would have never thought about without these two ladies in our lives. Because of them we were able to have the most incredible, memorable and exciting day of our lives. Not to mention it went by so smoothly. No kidding, our timeline went without a hitch. They were on top of it. My fiancé and I were able to live on cloud 9 the entire day without a single worry in the world! All because of them! Trust us you will adore them!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals