Mariela Campbell Photo

Riverside, CA View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Wedding and Elopement Photographer - California & Beyond.

*note - I no longer offer cinematography, but I do work alongside reputable video vendors.

It’s important to me that we create unforgettable memories – why not make it an adventure? As your photographer, I’m always ready for an adventure where I can be more than just your photographer. I want to be your partner so that we can create together. Creativity and design are an active and engaging experience. Together we can collaborate towards a common goal – your successful marriage and celebration of love. I strive to go beyond beautiful photography in order to provide you with a meaningful experience.

My name is Mariela Campbell. Born in Chile and raised in Australia to Chilean parents, I am now based in sunny Southern California. Falling in love at first sight, yep we were inseparable. We eloped in Vegas and I married my forever human. We instantly became a family of four adding two more, plus one furry four-legged friend.

I have been a photographer in the wedding industry for over 13 years now and it has been one of the most life-changing experiences filled with lasting moments. I love weddings and I love the relationships I get to build with my couples.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Y
    Yolanda Married on 03/19/2022

Fun to work with

I got some really good pictures. But make sure you tell exactly what you want. I missed out on some pictures that I would of loved to take with my husband. She needs to find out location before shoot would be the only suggestion
    Jeanne C. Married on 12/15/2021

Chor and Jeanne's Wedding

It was a wonderful experience working with Mariela and her husband. She is very professional, yet you feel like you are with your best friend. Mariela listens to your requests, and her shots are magical. We love our wedding pictures.
    Mariela C. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mariela is the absolute BEST!! Love her!

Mariela = ASTONISHING!!
    She really is the absolute best! We can’t thank her enough! We booked our engagement session with her too and I’m so glad we did because for our wedding pictures, it was like we were with a friend. ZERO awkwardness. She made us feel so comfortable and more importantly, made us look good in our wedding pictures. On the day of the wedding, we were off to a bad start with other vendors and other people overwhelming me. I couldn’t wait for Mariela to get there because I knew that her energy was exactly what I needed to change my mood and that’s exactly what she did! It was like I couldn’t wait to hang out with my friend on my wedding day and that’s what every couple needs on their wedding day! She is honestly the best and I wouldn’t book anyone else for any future events.

Mariela Campbell Photo's reply:

awww that was beautiful! Mariela. I wholeheartedly appreciate you and Tom, this made my heart smile! Thank you so much! You are the best! look forward to seeing you both again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Country Club at Soboba Springs The Country Club at Soboba Springs Country Club Weddings

I have had the pleasure in working with Mariela on multiple occasions and I must say she is very passionate in what she does. She is very detailed and caring photographer and Demetrius is a true artist in his cinematography work. They create a personable three minute trailer of your entire event, it's amazing! They are both very delightful individuals to work with.

Riverside, CA, 92508
Location of (Mariela Campbell Photo)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding