Riverside, CA 92508 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Mariela Campbell Photo + Cinema

My name is Mariela Campbell. Born in Chile and raised in Australia to Chilean parents, I have always been fascinated with culture, art and all things creative. I am now based in sunny Southern California. A hopeless romantic I fell in love at first sight, eloped in Vegas and married my forever human. We instantly became a family of four adding two more, plus one furry four-legged friend.

I believe that food is a portal to different cultures, and I thoroughly enjoy discovering new foods and cultures. I don’t read, draw or paint enough!, and I feel at home when I am thrifting, heading over to yard sales, repurposing and exploring Flea Markets. Creating and making is therapeutically relieving for me, no matter what medium It may be.

I have always been passionate about marriage and seeing people fulfill their dreams regardless of what that may look like. Being involved in the process and capturing beautiful, timeless moments is the one of the most gratifying parts of the journey but seeing the end result is truly the most rewarding.

I have been a photographer in the wedding industry for over 11 years now and it has been one of the most life changing experiences filled with indelible moments. I love weddings and I love the relationships I get to build with my couples. Capturing celebratory moments full of love and happiness allows me to build deeper connections with both nature and the people involved.

I have never claimed to be an adventure photographer, but it is important to me that we create unforgettable memories – why not make it an adventure? As your photographer I’m always ready for an adventure where I can be more than just your photographer. I want to be your partner so that we can create together. Creativity and design are an active and engaging experience. Together we can collaborate towards a common goal – your successful marriage and celebration of love. I strive to go beyond beautiful photography in order to provide you with a meaningful experience.

• Black-owned

23 Reviews for Mariela Campbell Photo + Cinema

• Michelle

Michelle J. · Married on 02/02/2021

Astounding, Sweet, and Photographer

Mariela captured our day so beautifully. The most enthusiastic, supportive, outstanding, helpful, and lovely photographer also happens to take the best photos!
    She went over and beyond our expectations. She created an outline for our wedding to capture all the images we wanted to preserve, even discussed lighting and the sunset time ( we weren't thinking about that). She genuinely cared and took the time to capture the best photos. She is patient, professional, and funny :). I cannot imagine my wedding date without her.
    She pays attention to every detail; was super sweet to include our dog Lucas in our portraits. We were pleasantly surprised when we received our wedding pictures and found Lucas's candid images (our dog). She is amazing!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney H. · Married on 12/11/2020

Mariela saved our day!

Mariela was amazing! I highly recommend her to everyone I know. Me and my husband were in a bind and lost our photographer a week before our wedding. We were recommended to Mariela, and she helped put us at ease and got very excited with us to share our day. She was compassionate to our emergent need and even provided a second shooter (something I had tried the secure with the original photographer and could not).

From the moment we spoke she was interested in our love story and giving us the best captured moments possible. She really did create a genuine connection with us during our short prewedding time, and made us feel like she was there to celebrate with us.

Day of our wedding her and her assistant Chloe were a blast and caught every little detail and sweet moment. Mariela was very efficient and at ease in capturing photographable moments without disrupting the vibe, and in fact added to it. We aren’t big picture people and for that reason I really wanted as many photos as we could get, and she was able to give us everything we had dreamed up and more, and made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Mariela was a total blessing! She added so much joy and peace to our day. I would love to continue to use her services for big life moments to come!

I thank her for all her efforts in making our day flawless, decreasing my stresses, and giving us timeless photos we get to put all over our home!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Jackie M. · Married on 11/15/2020

Let her to her magic and she will not disappoint!

We came across Mariela by a venues pop up display event. She did a promo engagement shoot, for us to see her work ( for free). My fiancé and I had done engagement photos a few weeks prior to meeting Mariela, we didn’t need the photos but it was free. We had fun during the shoot, and didn’t really think much about it.

When we got the photos, we loved every single one. In all honestly we liked these so much more than our original photos. Every photo was carefully edited and we looked so naturally posed. Without thinking twice, we hired Mariela to capture our wedding day.

The day of the wedding, Mariela was so profesional yet so personable. She felt like a friend. My husband is usually shy during photos,Mariela had him and I laughing and just having a great time. The one thing that stood out during the whole day, was how organized she was. She had an outline printed, to make sure every single photo we asked for was not missed. When family asked to take a photo a specific way, with specific people she always went back to the outline politely.

Mariela is super talented, she captures couples with so many styles. I however was looking for a particular style. Mariela had all our photos edited and sent to us within 3 weeks. She nailed every single photo with the style I was looking for. We loved all the photos. Every photo showed so much emotions. Every photo everyone was so natural looking. My husband and I loved Mariela’s energy and work. We are so happy we hired her.

Sent on 01/03/2021

Award

Mariela Campbell Photo + Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3300
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mariela Campbell Photo + Cinema 1
    Intimate WEdding Special

ARE YOU THINKING OF A SMALLER INTIMATE CELEBRATION?

The romantic intimate notion, leads us to a modern celebration being present in the moment. Be that with the two of you, or with your closest family and friends, celebrating love and life.

Whether you want a quiet experience in the trees, on a beach, desert, or a venue, with a handful of your closest friends, and family, for an intimate celebration, or maybe just the two of you? no matter what scenery you choose, I am there with you to cover it all.

“INTIMATE WEDDING INCLUSIVE PACKAGE”

Includes:

• Myself your photographer

• 2nd Photographer (bonus)

• 6 hrs of coverage

• Up to 30 guests

• Officiant

• Bouquet & Boutonniere ( or extra bouquet)

• Planning of your days details -timeline

• *Vendor recommendations

$2,250

for more details please visit my link below

• The Country Club at Soboba Springs Country Club Weddings

I have had the pleasure in working with Mariela on multiple occasions and I must say she is very passionate in what she does. She is very detailed and caring photographer and Demetrius is a true artist in his cinematography work. They create a personable three minute trailer of your entire event, it's amazing! They are both very delightful individuals to work with.

• Riverside, CA, 92508 See on map
    Location of (Mariela Campbell Photo + Cinema)