Karen Leah Photography

Northridge, CA View map
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Karen Leah Photography is a wedding photography company based in Los Angeles, California. The owner, Karen Leah, is a professional photographer who has had a passion for photography since she was in elementary school. At Karen Leah Photography, Karen and her husband work together to capture the timeless, candid and emotional moments between couples on their special day.

The team at Karen Leah Photography employs photojournalistic and traditional approaches to taking photographs. On the day of your wedding, Karen and her husband will be with you at every step, documenting your wedding day love story from beginning to end. They are also available for engagement and boudoir shoots. After your wedding day, Karen Leah Photography offers couples the following wedding day momentos:

• Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,095

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

Christina Married on 10/21/2017
    I can't rave enough about Karen! We have only taken our engagement pictures but it was such a positive experience and the pictures came out so nicely that I felt the need to share! Karen is focused, organized, and clear about what we are doing. She eased my anxiety and listened to my ideas. She was open to what we wanted and gave suggestions to make the pictures the best they could be. She is very responsive both via email and phone. When we first met she had tons of examples of her past work ready to share. Her prices are very reasonable compared to others!! I am so in love with our engagement pictures. I can't wait for our wedding day and know we will have the most AMAZING pictures.

Thank you Karen!!
    Deseree Married on 08/18/2017
    More than I could have dreamed of, captured the magic of our fairytale wedding. Dreams do come true, my husband and I cannot thank you enough for our wedding pictures. ❤️❤️❤️

Karen Leah Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your Beauty and the Beast/Disney inspired wedding was absolutely perfect! You two were just the sweetest couple to work with as well!
    Manizheh Married on 06/24/2017
    Karen is amazing and will do everything she can to make your day special, always professional and kind making everyone feel comfortable. She has done events for many of my family members and we keep going back to her because she really cares about her clients and takes great photos. I am so impressed by her patience and ability to have fun while getting large bridal parties organized and on schedule. You won't be disappointed by her creativity and great eye in capturing the beauty of your most special events like she did for my wedding.

Karen Leah Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous - I was so impressed by all of the work and DIY you did; your projects came out amazing! And I was thrilled that you and Julio set aside the time on your wedding day to dedicate to your portraits-I could've photographed the two of you all day! Thank you, again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

No Worries Event Planning No Worries Event Planning Wedding Planners

Karen and I have worked together before and I look forward to the next time - she stays on schedule, communicates effectively, and her team is so hard working. I highly recommend her!

Party and Be Married Party and Be Married Wedding Planners

We worked with Karen on an unusual and fun wedding. The bride and groom had their wedding on the Queen Mary during the Halloween Haunt and the whole wedding was Halloween themed. We had so much fun and Karen captured every detail. There were so many visually interesting things to see that we were amazed she was able to catch them all. Karen was very easy to work with and had great energy all night. The bride asked that all of the vendors dress up in costume as well as the guests and Karen did her part and dressed up as well which I know can be difficult for photographers. We would love to work with her again in the future.

Elkwood Street Northridge, CA, 91325
Location of (Karen Leah Photography)

Karen Leah Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Karen Leah Photography include in the starting price?

Karen Leah Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Karen Leah Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Karen Leah Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Canvas
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Karen Leah Photography offer?

Karen Leah Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Karen Leah Photography offer?

Karen Leah Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Karen Leah Photography offer for wedding events?

Karen Leah Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Karen Leah Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Karen Leah Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding