1950 Orinda Circle, Medford, OR 97504 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Hannah Bee Photography

Hannah Bee Photography, based in Medford, Oregon, offers couples a talented, versatile wedding photographer for their special day. Lead artist Hannah takes the time to fully understand the needs of each client, working closely with them to sincerely preserve their precious moments. Her artistic joy comes from capturing love stories, creating a timeless series of keepsakes that you can cherish for a lifetime. From the first consultation to the final presentation of your wedding album, Hannah can be there to cater to you.

Understanding that every celebration is different, Hannah Bee Photography offers a range of customizable packages. She is happy to meet or speak with you before the big day to learn more about your needs and schedule. Along with capturing your wedding celebration, this artist can also host an engagement session for you and your partner. Additional services available from this resourceful professional include:

• Additional hours

Real Weddings 44 Photos
Videos 1 Video

12 Reviews for Hannah Bee Photography

Alli M. 路 Married on 12/11/2020

Made me comfortable and happy in a heartbeat!

Having Hannah take our engagement photos was an absolute treat! It鈥檚 clear she鈥檚 got passion and a terrific eye for what she does. She made the entire process easy, comfortable, and fun. As someone who isn't always comfortable in front of the camera, I loved how she put us at ease, used questions and prompts to spark genuine moments, and gave us each secret tasks which kept us on our toes and made for some amazing photos as I burst out laughing. We would definitely book her again and feel so fortunate that she captured or special moment. You won't regret booking with this wonderful photographer!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Alli girl! Thank you so much! I've so loved getting to continue to work with you and Tj through so many major life events! Love you both! XOXO
  • Courtney

Courtney Y. 路 Married on 10/28/2020

Hannah Banana

Hannah is absolutely spectacular! So attentive, down for anything and such an open big hearted human. Her photography just keeps getting better and she鈥檚 a ray of sunshine to be around.

Sent on 01/28/2021

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Ahhh this made me blush! You KNOW I鈥檓 down for anything you can throw at me,chica! Can wait for the next photo adventure!

Hannah Bee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Hannah Bee Photography

Hannah Corella-Schilling

Hannah Corella-Schilling

Lead Photograper

My passion for photography is YOU! I do what I do to help make YOUR vision come to life. I am just as stoked to capture your day whether you鈥檙e hosting it in a backyard or in a mansion. My approach is the same with all my clients. I'll be your biggest fan, champion your wedding dreams, and offer access to my fave vendors and my over 10 years of wedding industry experience.

I'll always be just a text, call, or e-mail away from having all your questions answered. My goal is to assist in making your wedding planning process as effortless as possible. As a former bride myself, I know exactly how time-consuming and stressful wedding planning can be. I've gotten to know and work with some of Southern Oregon's finest wedding vendors AND have become an expert in wedding planning and wedding day timelines. I can help guide your planning with the free resources I've created for that exact purpose. I'll also gladly build a custom, day-of timeline, that will fit YOUR wedding to a tee! That way, your energy can be spent enjoying your wedding day with those you love, not stressing out about it!

I welcome people of all sizes, colors, ages, cultures, beliefs, identities, and even people with paws! I believe all people are worthy of kindness. I just adore love stories and I'd love to capture yours.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Lauryn  Sweetland

Lauryn Sweetland

Lead Second Shooter / Assistant

If you book a second Shooter, Lauryn is most likely who will be assisting Hannah on your wedding day. Lauryn is Hannah's go-to second shooter and has been since the birth of Hannah Bee Photography. Lauryn has studied photography since high-school and developed a love for shooting weddings shortly after high-school. She is creative, fun, and artistic. If you're looking for extra coverage on your wedding day, Lauryn is your gal.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1950 Orinda Circle Medford, OR, 97504 See on map
    541-236-1481 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hannah Bee Photography)