Hannah Bee Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hannah Bee Photography, based in Medford, Oregon, offers couples a talented, versatile wedding photographer for their special day. Lead artist Hannah takes the time to fully understand the needs of each client, working closely with them to sincerely preserve their precious moments. Her artistic joy comes from capturing love stories, creating a timeless series of keepsakes that you can cherish for a lifetime. From the first consultation to the final presentation of your wedding album, Hannah can be there to cater to you.

Understanding that every celebration is different, Hannah Bee Photography offers a range of customizable packages. She is happy to meet or speak with you before the big day to learn more about your needs and schedule. Along with capturing your wedding celebration, this artist can also host an engagement session for you and your partner. Additional services available from this resourceful professional include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Willing to travel
  • Professional prints
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Haley
    Haley W. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect Photographer

Engagement photos are included in the wedding package so we met the lovely Hannah when we took those. She was so fun and easy to work with and takes such beautiful photos! We were supposed to only have McKaylee one of her collective photographers for our wedding day but Hannah had a last minute cancellation and decided to come along and offer her services instead of taking the day off. If everyone in her collective is as vibrant and talented as these two ladies you can’t go wrong choosing them. (They do travel! My wedding was located in pleasant hill).

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Wow, Haley! This was the sweetest! Thank you SO much. We had such a fun time with you two! It was so fun to tag team your wedding with McKaylee. Thanks for trusting us with your wedding day!
    Alli M. Married on 12/11/2020

Made me comfortable and happy in a heartbeat!

Having Hannah take our engagement photos was an absolute treat! It’s clear she’s got passion and a terrific eye for what she does. She made the entire process easy, comfortable, and fun. As someone who isn't always comfortable in front of the camera, I loved how she put us at ease, used questions and prompts to spark genuine moments, and gave us each secret tasks which kept us on our toes and made for some amazing photos as I burst out laughing. We would definitely book her again and feel so fortunate that she captured or special moment. You won't regret booking with this wonderful photographer!

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Alli girl! Thank you so much! I've so loved getting to continue to work with you and Tj through so many major life events! Love you both! XOXO
  • Courtney
    Courtney Y. Married on 10/28/2020

Hannah Banana

Hannah is absolutely spectacular! So attentive, down for anything and such an open big hearted human. Her photography just keeps getting better and she’s a ray of sunshine to be around.

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Ahhh this made me blush! You KNOW I’m down for anything you can throw at me,chica! Can wait for the next photo adventure!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Hannah Bee Photography 1
Exclusive
Hannah Bee Photography 2
Offer

Free travel to San Diego for all 2022 weddings as I am transitioning my business to make San Diego a second home base. Weddings must be 5+ hours of coverage. The complimentary engagement session is waived with use of the free travel deal.

Team

Hannah Corella-Schilling
Hannah Corella-Schilling
Lead Photograper

My passion for photography is YOU! I do what I do to help make YOUR vision come to life. I am just as stoked to capture your day whether you’re hosting it in a backyard or in a mansion. My approach is the same with all my clients. I'll be your biggest fan, champion your wedding dreams, and offer access to my fave vendors and my over 10 years of wedding industry experience.

I'll always be just a text, call, or e-mail away from having all your questions answered. My goal is to assist in making your wedding planning process as effortless as possible. As a former bride myself, I know exactly how time-consuming and stressful wedding planning can be. I've gotten to know and work with some of Southern Oregon's finest wedding vendors AND have become an expert in wedding planning and wedding day timelines. I can help guide your planning with the free resources I've created for that exact purpose. I'll also gladly build a custom, day-of timeline, that will fit YOUR wedding to a tee! That way, your energy can be spent enjoying your wedding day with those you love, not stressing out about it!

I welcome people of all sizes, colors, ages, cultures, beliefs, identities, and even people with paws! I believe all people are worthy of kindness. I just adore love stories and I'd love to capture yours.

McKaylee  McMahan
McKaylee McMahan
Associate Photographer

No matter which team member shoots your wedding day you are guaranteed to get a highly experienced and passionate photographer to capture your wedding. Hannah, Cristen, and McKaylee all have extensive experience with wedding photography and wedding planning to ensure your wedding day is captured beautifully and runs smoothly.

Cristen Nires
Cristen Nires
Associate Photographer

1950 Orinda Circle Medford, OR, 97504
Location of (Hannah Bee Photography)
625 broadway San Diego, CA, 92106

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding