Pixy Prints Photography

Medford, OR View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Pixy Prints Photography is a wedding photography business based in Medford, Oregon. The photographer, Rachel, understands that even the small details of the wedding matter. Capturing all important details through her lenses, she always has a full-gear for backup. Rachel specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles. She has photographed hundreds of weddings, providing services throughout the local area including Medford, Bend, and Eugene.

Pixy Prints Photography offers coffee table albums with all of their wedding packages. Rachel is willing to travel for destination weddings, and she provides photography services for engagements, pre-wedding ceremonies, ceremonies and receptions. Her wedding services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash the dress
  • Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Second photographer
  • Photo Booth Rentals

Other Services
Pixy Prints Photography also provides services to other celebrations and events. She accommodates senior, maternity, infant, and family photoshoots.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 10/23/2021

Wonderful Experience From Start To Finish

Rachel is an extremely kind, patient and talented photographer. She was always personable and knew exactly when to help us pose and when to let us do candid pictures. She was enthusiastic about highlighting what made us as a couple and our wedding unique. Photography was a top priority for me and my husband and we couldn’t be happier with how the pictures, prints and photo book turned out. I would recommend her one thousand percent.
    Sierra Married on 10/02/2021

Professional, flexible and fun!

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! She was great to work with, made everyone feel totally comfortable, and gave us great directions while also leaving room for our own creativity, 10/10 would recommend!
    Kylen G. Married on 09/18/2021

Best Wedding Decision I Made

Working with Rachel was a dream. She was responsive, attentive, and compassionate to my needs. She was enthusiastic and flexible, especially with the many last minute issues we faced with our wedding. As a bride in active recovery from anorexia, she made me feel beautiful for the first time in months, maybe in years. I can't say enough good things about her. And my photos are INCREDIBLE.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Pixy Prints Photography 1
Discount

Pixy Prints Photography offers a military discount to active duty military. We love to support our troops! This coupon will give you 5% off all our wedding packages if you or your fiancé are in active duty.

The Party Gallery The Party Gallery Wedding Rentals

What can I say about Rachel of Pixy Prints, other than this lady is beyond talented and is such a gem of a human. We have worked together professionally on several weddings, and she made the day so enjoyable with her kind, sweet and loving nature. Rachel has a keen knack for making her clients feel like they are the most important client. I find that skill to be only one of best qualities. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who has years of experience, like 10, and knocks it out of the park every time - Rachel is your girl. I highly recommend Rachel and Pixy Prints Photography!

Running Y Ranch Resort Running Y Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Rachel takes beautiful photos and is a pleasure to work with. She has taken photos of weddings here at the Ranch and we love to see how the brides special day turns out through the photos. Rachel is kind enough to let us share her photos on our wedding wire page as well.

Simply Smashing Events Simply Smashing Events Wedding Planners

Rachel has an eye that I love. She knows how to get the special shots that we all dream about. I don't think there is a style she couldn't connect with. Her personality is lovely and she deeply cares. I look forward to future events together. Plus she has the BEST photobooth around.

Medford Medford, OR, 97504
Location of (Pixy Prints Photography)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding