49 Reviews for Pixy Prints Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
44 Pixy Prints Photography Reviews

Rachel was SUPERB. We can't say enough about her excellent service and quality of her work. She was quick to respond, prompt, and prepared for our ceremony. And although she is very professional, she made it easy for us while taking pictures. Rachel is also extremely inciteful, helping us come up with the perfect plan and setting for our wedding. We would recommend her in a heart beat. Thanks again Rachel for capturing the most important day off our lives!

Profile Picture Dwight, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel is an amazingly talent artist! I was so blessed to have her take my wedding photos. She was so easy to work with, made us laugh, so great with my family and guests and most of all she had our (bride and groom) best interest at mind. She thought about who we are as a couple and transformed our wedding day into a beautiful time capsule with her stunning pictures. I loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone !! Stunning photos and stunning artist!

Profile Picture Kaye, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had reached out to Rachel for my brothers wedding in Bend and she was so accommodating. She was already in Bend for the week and said she would stay even longer to do their wedding. The wedding included lots of Chinese customs and lasted all day. There were multiple venues through out the day where pictures needed to be taken and Rachel took every crazy moment in stride, including almost being trampled by a swarm of people during the Tea Ceremony! She was so much fun to work with and wasn't taken aback by anything, in fact she really dived right in! She even stayed later then she was suppose to just to make sure she didn't miss any moments. I highly recommended her!

Profile Picture Coe, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files

We absolutely loved working with Rachel. Bridal party members and family all commented on how much they liked working with her and appreciated how detailed oriented she is in her approach. She was very professional, yet approachable and open to suggestion. She is very good with people, and her obvious skill with a camera is just the start of her talents. We had a nephew at our event that is Autistic, and he was fascinated by Rachel's occupation and had many suggestions for how he thought it should be done, and he made offerings of his own services. Rachel didn't miss a beat and not only handled the interactions with kindness and grace when others wold have been annoyed or frustrated, she found a way to make him feel just included enough that it made his day. We hope to again have a time when we can use her services. Oh- and we also contracted her photo booth. Man, was that a blast for our guests, and the scrapbook of photos was a perfect guest book.

Profile Picture Natosha, 6/25/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rachel was wonderful to work with! She responded promptly to all my questions and emails prior to the wedding. She was very helpful in helping me think through all the details needed for the photos. At the wedding she was wonderfully relaxed and calm. But of all, the photos turned out beautifully and captured every moment of the wedding. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User4817876, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am amazed at the quality and creativity Rachel provides with her photography. She is a true artist that knows how to capture the perfect expressions, magical moment and way more than I had asked for. I am so pleased I went with her out of all the other photographers. She is so worth every dime!!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rachel is absolutely incredible! She was quick to respond to every email, text, or phone call from my very first inquiry about her wedding photography. Along with being easily accessible, she also takes gorgeous pictures! She has an amazing eye for photos and was even willing to wade in a lake in order to get the best shot. My friends and family suggested I hire a professional makeup artist for my wedding, but I knew that wasn't necessary because Rachel always found the most flattering light and angles in which to pose me.
On top of her photography skills, Rachel also went above and beyond in helping me with wedding details. She helped me write out a wedding day timeline and also volunteered to speak to our venue wedding coordinator when she felt they were giving me a raw deal.
I honestly can't say enough good things about Rachel and now I can't wait to start a family just so she can take our maternity, newborn, and family photos!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Pixy Prints crew was awesome and did a great job with capturing the moments from our big day. We had limited space for our pictures but they did a great job with changing things up and organizing our very large families!

Profile Picture Makayla, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From day one Rachel was so helpful and enthusiastic about our wedding. She rolled with the punches when our time frame was a little off and helped us out when we had no idea what we were doing. She even helped us track down our photobook that ended up with a random stranger! She really is amazing!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel did a amazing job at our wedding. She was very professional as well as so fun and creative. we were very please with her work and would recommend her to anyone wanting to capture those special moments.

Profile Picture User4544253, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rachel did such an amazing job. We were so happy we went with her, she is very professional while making you feel comfortable all the same time. We got all the shot we wanted and so much more. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a phatogragher the memories she catches are priceless.

Profile Picture naomi, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pixy Prints has the magical ability to capture every thought-out detail of your wedding day. Rachel was the first photographer that I considered for my July wedding. After reviewing her work and striking up a conversation, I was completely smitten with all that Pixy Prints is. I immediately booked my date as I could not NOT have Rachel capture my big day. On the day of the wedding, Rachel and her husband worked tirelessly to capture images of every little detail of getting ready, the ceremony, the reception and everything in between. I could tell on the day of the wedding that the photos were going to be breathtaking and I was blown away by the first sneak peeks that Rachel provided. I was so impressed with the way that Rachel and her husband worked together, a testament to the thought and talent behind the lenses.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rachel was the perfect choice to capture the unique moments of our unconventional wedding and reception. We told her we wanted to see our wedding through the eyes of our guests and her photos reflect the joy and laughter of our family and friends. Thank you Rachel for making our wedding day even more spectacular!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pixy Prints Photography is amazing! I have NEVER been able to get my (now husband ) to smile in any pictures ever, and Racheal got actual picturs of us that don't look like mug shots haha. She did our engagement photos and our wedding , and any time anyone askes who to use for any photography I always recommend Pixy prints!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we picked Rachel to do our photography! The pictures are better than I even expected. She is able to find the beauty with every location we were at for the bride/groom, wedding, wedding party and family pictures.

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Rachel! She was so helpful, attentive, flexible and creative. She captured our wedding beautifully! We are so grateful!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot express our appriciation for Pixie Prints Photography! Rachel was very quick to respond, and communication was no problem. Her work is phenominal, and we were beyond pleased with our photos! I felt like she captured all of the important moments and they looked soo real without looking extremely photoshopped! I appriciate her talent, and her personality topped it all! I didn't have to tell her what poses I wanted, as I didn't know. I trusted her as the professional and let her take charge :) I will definately contact her for future photos, and she is my highest recommendation to anyone who asks! Our wedding was on a not-so-sunny March day, but by looking at the photos you would never know. She also was so helpful in many ways during our reception, I cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hindsight is 20/20. Looking back, I'm sure there are many little details I could find to change about our big day. One thing I would choose, though, a million times over (besides marrying my groom!) is Rachel. She was fun, professional, and flexible; and our pictures were absolutely stunning! We got married in December, and it was FREEZING, but Rachel was willing to take us out for some beautiful outdoor shots anyway, even though we were all shivering. We could not be happier with how our pictures turned out; every detail was captured perfectly! Rachel was worth every penny and more. We have used her for both our engagement and wedding photos and are looking forward to using her in the future whenever our little family grows. :)

Profile Picture Alissa, 12/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! How do I begin! She took beautiful pictures! She captured every moment. Even though it poored rain she was a trooper! All in all I can say that she was great! I loved working with her! thank you so much for taking my sister's wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

"We could not possibly have made a better choice for our wedding photographer than Rachel. Not only does she create beautiful works of art, but she is fun to work with, helpful, enthusiastic and professional. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the service and expertise that she provides. We were thrilled to have her at our wedding, and over the moon with the photos that we received afterwards. Our family and friends love her work as well. These are memories that we will cherish for a lifetime, and we are so grateful to Rachel for providing that to us."

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I thought that Rachel did a great job of capturing the moments. She understood us as a couple and what we wanted and definitely provided it for us! She was flexible and completely willing to work with us (as it was smokey and could have been disastrous!) We needed a couple of our pictures early, and she provided them quickly for us. We love Rachel!

Profile Picture User3554030, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographer!! Awesome work and so sweet! She really cares about your special day!! I know I am going to use Pixy Prints again in the future for family pictures and more! :)

Profile Picture User2840758, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rachel & her husband Matt are absolutely FABULOUS!!! I wanted a second look photographer, as well as day after shoot. Rachel & Matt worked great together & there wasn't a shot missed! EVERY detail was captured. The day after shoot was a blast too! They were both full of great, CREATIVE ideas! Rachel was wading in the water, up on logs - she was always going the extra mile to get the best shot.
I think everyone who knows me would agree I have pretty high standards & am typically hard to please, ;) - I can honestly say that I couldn't be more satisfied with Pixy Prints!!! Trust me, you WON'T be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture User2530213, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It has been such a blessing working with Rachel! We hired her to photograph my wedding, engagement session and boudoir session. I love every photo she has given us! Rachel is fun to work with and has some really fun ideas. I will be hiring her again in the future!
Also, if it wasn’t for Rachel, my husband would not have worn his bow tie, due to no one knowing how to tie it!

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/30/13, 2 Reviews