Pixy Prints Photography Reviews

56 Pixy Prints Photography Reviews
  • shelby

shelby · Married on 10/25/2018

Wonderful and amazing photographer

We are so happy we chose Rachel to photograph our wedding .. not only are her photographs done well she's very creative and makes you feel like you've known her your whole life, great lady great talent.

Pixy Prints Photography 1
  • Mandee

Mandee Shaull · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Photos

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with. She helped with so much outside of photography. From helping pin my veil, to helping with my bustle - she was awesome. I’m sure she did so much more that I’m not aware of. The photographs she took are amazing! She kept everything on time and kept the flow of our special day going smoothly.

• Denisse

Denisse Dent · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rachel was amazing not only in her work but making us feel comfortable. We had fun and would crack jokes and it wasn’t like you were just there to take pictures. She also really captured the wholeness of each photo, she did our engagement and wedding photos. Would incredibly recommend her to everyone I know, she is amazing!

Pixy Prints Photography 2
    Pixy Prints Photography 14
    Pixy Prints Photography 15

Amy Watson · Married on 07/04/2018

Pixy Print Review

Pixy Prints photographed my wedding just the way I wanted it. Rachel was professional and took amazing pictures. I highly recommend her!

Pixy Prints Photography 16

Alexis · Married on 06/16/2018

Pixy Prints is Top Notch!

Pixy Prints is a really excellent value. They were flexible in meeting our schedule and requests. It was a very comfortable atmosphere, and the quality of the photos delivered was fantastic!

Pixy Prints Photography 17
    Pixy Prints Photography 18
    Pixy Prints Photography 19

Jennah Pereira · Married on 05/26/2018

Our wedding was such an amazing day full of great memories I will never forget!

Rachel captured our wedding with such detail. All of the pictures turned out so beautiful and she worked really hard at getting every single part of the wedding. I couldnt be happier with the awesome memory book as well! Thank you again for being so great 😃

Pixy Prints Photography 20
    Pixy Prints Photography 21
    Pixy Prints Photography 22

Dwight · Married on 06/16/2017

Rachel was SUPERB. We can't say enough about her excellent service and quality of her work. She was quick to respond, prompt, and prepared for our ceremony. And although she is very professional, she made it easy for us while taking pictures. Rachel is also extremely inciteful, helping us come up with the perfect plan and setting for our wedding. We would recommend her in a heart beat. Thanks again Rachel for capturing the most important day off our lives!

Kaye · Married on 05/13/2017

Rachel is an amazingly talent artist! I was so blessed to have her take my wedding photos. She was so easy to work with, made us laugh, so great with my family and guests and most of all she had our (bride and groom) best interest at mind. She thought about who we are as a couple and transformed our wedding day into a beautiful time capsule with her stunning pictures. I loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone !! Stunning photos and stunning artist!

Coe · Married on 04/22/2017

I had reached out to Rachel for my brothers wedding in Bend and she was so accommodating. She was already in Bend for the week and said she would stay even longer to do their wedding. The wedding included lots of Chinese customs and lasted all day. There were multiple venues through out the day where pictures needed to be taken and Rachel took every crazy moment in stride, including almost being trampled by a swarm of people during the Tea Ceremony! She was so much fun to work with and wasn't taken aback by anything, in fact she really dived right in! She even stayed later then she was suppose to just to make sure she didn't miss any moments. I highly recommended her!

• UnderTheJuneWillows

Natosha · Married on 06/25/2016

We absolutely loved working with Rachel. Bridal party members and family all commented on how much they liked working with her and appreciated how detailed oriented she is in her approach. She was very professional, yet approachable and open to suggestion. She is very good with people, and her obvious skill with a camera is just the start of her talents. We had a nephew at our event that is Autistic, and he was fascinated by Rachel's occupation and had many suggestions for how he thought it should be done, and he made offerings of his own services. Rachel didn't miss a beat and not only handled the interactions with kindness and grace when others wold have been annoyed or frustrated, she found a way to make him feel just included enough that it made his day. We hope to again have a time when we can use her services. Oh- and we also contracted her photo booth. Man, was that a blast for our guests, and the scrapbook of photos was a perfect guest book.

Rachel was wonderful to work with! She responded promptly to all my questions and emails prior to the wedding. She was very helpful in helping me think through all the details needed for the photos. At the wedding she was wonderfully relaxed and calm. But of all, the photos turned out beautifully and captured every moment of the wedding. We couldn't be happier!

Jackie · Married on 12/27/2014

I am amazed at the quality and creativity Rachel provides with her photography. She is a true artist that knows how to capture the perfect expressions, magical moment and way more than I had asked for. I am so pleased I went with her out of all the other photographers. She is so worth every dime!!!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Rachel is absolutely incredible! She was quick to respond to every email, text, or phone call from my very first inquiry about her wedding photography. Along with being easily accessible, she also takes gorgeous pictures! She has an amazing eye for photos and was even willing to wade in a lake in order to get the best shot. My friends and family suggested I hire a professional makeup artist for my wedding, but I knew that wasn't necessary because Rachel always found the most flattering light and angles in which to pose me.
    On top of her photography skills, Rachel also went above and beyond in helping me with wedding details. She helped me write out a wedding day timeline and also volunteered to speak to our venue wedding coordinator when she felt they were giving me a raw deal.
    I honestly can't say enough good things about Rachel and now I can't wait to start a family just so she can take our maternity, newborn, and family photos!

Charles · Married on 09/20/2014

If you are looking for a top-notch photographer, look no further than Pixy Prints and Rachel. She is superb at what she does and is a fantastic person. So many guests at our wedding mentioned that she was so nonintrusive and so fun to work with. Being in the wedding industry with my husband, we are around quite a few photographers so we have a A LOT to compare her to.

She met my every expectation and beyond. The quality of her photos and her business practices are out of the park - home run.

Need I say more? Rachel you rock and your husband and kids are cute too!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Makayla · Married on 09/13/2014

The Pixy Prints crew was awesome and did a great job with capturing the moments from our big day. We had limited space for our pictures but they did a great job with changing things up and organizing our very large families!

Lindsey · Married on 08/10/2014

From day one Rachel was so helpful and enthusiastic about our wedding. She rolled with the punches when our time frame was a little off and helped us out when we had no idea what we were doing. She even helped us track down our photobook that ended up with a random stranger! She really is amazing!

Rachel did a amazing job at our wedding. She was very professional as well as so fun and creative. we were very please with her work and would recommend her to anyone wanting to capture those special moments.

naomi · Married on 08/09/2014

Rachel did such an amazing job. We were so happy we went with her, she is very professional while making you feel comfortable all the same time. We got all the shot we wanted and so much more. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a phatogragher the memories she catches are priceless.

Laura · Married on 07/19/2014

Pixy Prints has the magical ability to capture every thought-out detail of your wedding day. Rachel was the first photographer that I considered for my July wedding. After reviewing her work and striking up a conversation, I was completely smitten with all that Pixy Prints is. I immediately booked my date as I could not NOT have Rachel capture my big day. On the day of the wedding, Rachel and her husband worked tirelessly to capture images of every little detail of getting ready, the ceremony, the reception and everything in between. I could tell on the day of the wedding that the photos were going to be breathtaking and I was blown away by the first sneak peeks that Rachel provided. I was so impressed with the way that Rachel and her husband worked together, a testament to the thought and talent behind the lenses.

Lori · Married on 07/02/2014

Rachel was the perfect choice to capture the unique moments of our unconventional wedding and reception. We told her we wanted to see our wedding through the eyes of our guests and her photos reflect the joy and laughter of our family and friends. Thank you Rachel for making our wedding day even more spectacular!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Pixy Prints Photography is amazing! I have NEVER been able to get my (now husband ) to smile in any pictures ever, and Racheal got actual picturs of us that don't look like mug shots haha. She did our engagement photos and our wedding , and any time anyone askes who to use for any photography I always recommend Pixy prints!!!!

Tanya · Married on 06/21/2014

We are so glad we picked Rachel to do our photography! The pictures are better than I even expected. She is able to find the beauty with every location we were at for the bride/groom, wedding, wedding party and family pictures.

Laura · Married on 05/24/2014

We loved Rachel! She was so helpful, attentive, flexible and creative. She captured our wedding beautifully! We are so grateful!

Jillian · Married on 03/01/2014

I cannot express our appriciation for Pixie Prints Photography! Rachel was very quick to respond, and communication was no problem. Her work is phenominal, and we were beyond pleased with our photos! I felt like she captured all of the important moments and they looked soo real without looking extremely photoshopped! I appriciate her talent, and her personality topped it all! I didn't have to tell her what poses I wanted, as I didn't know. I trusted her as the professional and let her take charge :) I will definately contact her for future photos, and she is my highest recommendation to anyone who asks! Our wedding was on a not-so-sunny March day, but by looking at the photos you would never know. She also was so helpful in many ways during our reception, I cannot thank her enough!