1601 E. Barnett Ave, Medford, OR 97501 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About K See Images Photography

Professional Photographer | Casey Zinkel

Hi My Name is Casey and I am the owner of K See Images Photography. I am an Oregon based Wedding Photographer and travel all over Oregon and California. I am now taking on weddings in the greater Phoenix Arizona area. I am also available for elopements or destination weddings. I have traveled to Belize and Mexico for weddings and would love to talk to you about your destination/elopement.

My most favorite thing to do in this world is to laugh and have fun. I enjoy bringing that joy to peoples pictures. I really love to capture the moments in life. Whether that moment is being serious, being romantic, having fun or being silly etc. I want to capture what you are all about and go from there. I will do posed shots but also love all the stuff in between. I will definitely give you direction, I am very vocal so you won't have to worry about that lol. I really love the wide angle lens to get up close and personal and love trying new things. I hope this helps you get to know a little about me behind the lens. Its not about me anyways, its about you right?!

I am looking forward to meeting you and talking with you and having fun getting some great memories captured!

Oregon, California and Arizona Wedding Photographer, Destinations and Elopements Welcome!

Locations in Arizona (Phoenix, Chandler, Mesa, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Avondale, Glendale, Scottsdale and Gilbert)

Follow K See Images Photography on

K See Images Photography 6
K See Images Photography 7
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Tappin · Married on 09/09/2018

K See Images is the best out there!

Casey of K See Images is everything you could ever want in a photographer! When I was looking for a wedding photographer she was the most responsive out of any of the photographers I reached out to. On top of that, she was also the most reasonably priced. Planning a wedding isn’t exactly cheap so it’s a huge score when you get such a talented vendor for such a good price! She has a variety of packages so you can find the perfect one for what you want. My husband and I aren’t exactly comfortable in front of the camera but she made us look like super models! She was so comfortable to be around that it put us at ease. She also was very straight forward with what we should expect, as far as timelines, and even the way she would be directing us to get the best shots. She completely overdelivered on what we were expecting and perfectly captured our big day. If you want someone to give you more than you could imagine from photos Casey is your gal!!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    K See Images Photography 8
    K See Images Photography 9
    K See Images Photography 10
    K See Images Photography 11
    K See Images Photography 12

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2018

Fun, vibrant pictures- great work

Casey is amazing. She will make wedding photos fun, and get the most 'you' photos possible. Everyone loved our photos and the whole experience.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Award

K See Images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Acoustic Sunset
    Acoustic Sunset Wedding Musicians

Professional services and quality photographs of your wedding!

• 1601 E. Barnett Ave Medford, OR, 97501 See on map