Hannah Bee Photography Reviews

12 | Medford, OR

12 Reviews for Hannah Bee Photography

Alli M. 路 Married on 12/11/2020

Made me comfortable and happy in a heartbeat!

Having Hannah take our engagement photos was an absolute treat! It鈥檚 clear she鈥檚 got passion and a terrific eye for what she does. She made the entire process easy, comfortable, and fun. As someone who isn't always comfortable in front of the camera, I loved how she put us at ease, used questions and prompts to spark genuine moments, and gave us each secret tasks which kept us on our toes and made for some amazing photos as I burst out laughing. We would definitely book her again and feel so fortunate that she captured or special moment. You won't regret booking with this wonderful photographer!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Alli girl! Thank you so much! I've so loved getting to continue to work with you and Tj through so many major life events! Love you both! XOXO
  • Courtney

Courtney Y. 路 Married on 10/28/2020

Hannah Banana

Hannah is absolutely spectacular! So attentive, down for anything and such an open big hearted human. Her photography just keeps getting better and she鈥檚 a ray of sunshine to be around.

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Ahhh this made me blush! You KNOW I鈥檓 down for anything you can throw at me,chica! Can wait for the next photo adventure!

Nicole S. 路 Married on 09/16/2020

Hannah is amazing!

Hannah is such an amazing photographer! She makes you feel comfortable and makes amazing content! 馃槏

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

You are the absolute best!! Your wedding is going to be STUNNINNNGGG! Cannot wait! I appreciate you XOXO
  • F

Faith B. 路 Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding/engagement photos

Hannah is so great! She is very accommodating and was willing to work with our budget. We love all of our photos!

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Thank you, Faith! Seriously, your wedding was such a blast! Loved working with you and Brady! Can't wait to catch up again one of these days.
  • Ashley

Ashley R. 路 Married on 07/15/2020

Friendly accommodating awesome!

Hannah was so great to work with. Super helpful in planning and accommodating. 10/10 will use again

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

You're so sweet! I truly loved meeting and getting to work with you and your whole family! Can't wait till next time XOXO
  • Adria

Adria J. 路 Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful and amazing!

Hannah captured the essence of our wedding in the most amazing way! She was so kind and supportive through the whole day and was so flexible! I would 100% recommend her to any bride looking for an amazing photographer

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

AHH! Thank you so much, Adria! Your wedding set the bar for all other back yard weddings for me 馃槢.

Catrina M. 路 Married on 04/27/2020

I adore Hannah! We worked together on a styled shoot.

I adore Hannah! Not only was her work stunning with a unique editing style, she is a true joy to work with. She cares deeply about her clients and wants the absolute best for them. I loved having her on site at our styled shoot that we collaborated on and look forward to working with her in the future as well.

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

You're a dream, Cat! I'm SO looking forward to the day we can work together again! Your dresses are my absolute favorite to capture 馃グ馃ぉ
  • Eva

Eva R. 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Hire her!!!

Hannah is an incredible photographer to work with. She listens to you, and makes sure you end up with photos you鈥檒l love forever. Her level of professionalism is top-notch, but she鈥檚 also great at making you feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. She gives you the right amount of prompting while also keeping things natural and candid. I have hired her on three separate occasions, including our wedding, and would highly recommend Hannah Bee Photography to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Awe thank you, Eva!! It's my favorite thing to keep up with all the big life changes for you and your whole family! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Hannah 路 Married on 07/31/2019

10/10 DEFINITELY recommend

I cannot say enough about our experience with Hannah. She is highly communicative, fun loving, thorough, prepared, organized, and professional. She went above and beyond for us every. Step. Of. The. Way. I only wish words could accurately sum up how wonderful she is! Her images are timeless and she captured our engagement and wedding in a way that felt so truly 鈥淯S.鈥 Book her. She鈥檚 everything you鈥檒l need in a wedding photographer and more.

Sent on 02/16/2021

Kevin S. 路 Married on 01/28/2019

Hannah Bee is the choice for me!

Hannah made my day so extremely special. She was prompt, fun, and made the experience absolutely delightful. 10/10 would recommend. Such an artist!

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

Thank you Kevin! You crack me up. I appreciate your kind words and am looking forward to working together again soon.

Ashley 路 Married on 05/19/2017

So helpful

Hannah is amazing! She has taken our engagement photos, one year pictures of our son and she will also be our wedding photographer. I absolutely love how flexible she has been with changes in our wedding plans. She has also been EXTREMELY helpful with any other questions we may have even if it isn鈥檛 photography related. Besides Hannah being such an amazing photographer, she is also the perfect combination of personable, professional and a good splash of caring.

Hannah Bee Photography's reply:

YOU MADE MY DAYYYYY! Gosh, I am so excited about your wedding! It's been such a joy getting to capture not only your engagement photos but also Richard's one-year birthday photos!! I'm so looking forward to the wedding and continuing to capture the big moments in your lives!