950 SE Oak Ave, Roseburg, OR 97470 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Sam Starns Elopements

ADVENTURE ELOPEMENTS for those who want to transform the rest of their lives with that same excitement and connection.

I'm Sam. And I regret my wedding.

I cried on my wedding day. They weren't happy tears, either. Let me tell you my story.

I had a day that wasn't really about the connection I had with my husband. It wasn't about who we were as people and about the things we loved.

It wasn't "us".

Imagine having an adventure elopement day that includes whatever floats your boat. Whether it's adrenaline packed, laughter-filled, chill vibes, or a combo of all of the above. Then add in a kickass connection between you and your partner that's enabled by dedicating that day TO YOU.

I help fun & free-spirited couples create bold wedding days in dramatic places like the Oregon Coast, Redwoods, Alaska, Glacier National Park, Hawaii, Scotland, Greece and beyond. Then my couples use that empowerment to transform the rest of their lives. Because of the nature of my process and specialty, I only take on adventure elopements and intimate weddings with less than 25 guests.

For more information on eloping, visit my website samstarns.com, or purchase my debut book, "Elope Your Life", available now at elopeyourlife.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, & more.

Follow Sam Starns Elopements on

Videos 2 Videos

22 Reviews for Sam Starns Elopements

Brittany Beach · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Best. Day. EVER.

"Working with Sam (and her husband, Brian, who tagged along) was awesome. Even though it rained on our adventure elopement day, we wouldn’t have had it any other way. It made our day more fun and our images more intimate. Sam was super easy and fun to work with, and she knows her way around Glacier and other locations she travels to!

Even though some friends and family were confused or a little sad about our decision, we spoke to them and expressed our ideal day. They quickly realized they didn’t want to do things like get up before sunrise for a sunrise ceremony or hike somewhere. It became clear that changing our day to fit their desires meant it wouldn’t have been about us and who we were anymore. Sam was right there to back us up, too. Your wedding day won’t be important to anyone else in 2 months, but it will still be important to you. So don’t fall down the slippery slope of making one small tweak to please someone, because that can snowball into changing your entire plans.

Deciding to elope and working with Sam was one of the best decisions we’ve made. You have someone truly interested in a relationship with you and your partner, so together you can craft a day that’s totally “you.” Our day was fun, wet, cheerful, and full of laughs with Sam’s help."

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Borden · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Elope your Life and Hire Sam!

It was awesome working with Sam! Our elopement originally was meant to happen at Glacier National Park, but due to COVID-19 reasons, we had to completely change locations 3 weeks before the big day. Sam sent over a ton of Oregon Coast location options and helped us choose the perfect spot. Our day was still so magical, wild, free and super meaningful. I was nervous about switching up locations, but the whole point is to marry your best friend, so I knew ultimately it would work out. And it did!

Sam made both of us feel so comfortable (like we could be our goofy selves), and even our friends who weren’t in attendance noticed that my husband looked way more relaxed than usual in front of the camera! It felt so good knowing we had a friend in our corner to help us feel empowered, and who we could talk to if we had questions at any time. If you’re considering eloping, really think about what’s important to you. With a traditional wedding, you can easily start to lose sight of yourself and your relationship. Be true to yourself and start to elope your life with an elopement! Then reach out to Sam. She’s got your back.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Diana

Diana Chan · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Fun and magical!

After spending a considerable amount of time thinking about wedding planning the stress was getting to us and we started looking for alternatives, something that was more representative of us. In this search we came across Sam’s website and it really spoke to us, it set us on this new path and wouldn't change it for the world.

Eloping and having Sam capture it was a great experience. It was an emotional day full of beautiful places we love! Sam was a great guide through the process of planning our elopement. Yeah, there is some planning involved ;), but Sam’s elopement guide answered a lot of our questions (even those we didn’t know we had) and her timeline helped things run smoothly.

We loved having an adventure session the day before; it allowed us to get comfortable in front of the camera and spend more time together.

Hanging out with Sam was fun and laid back, like a new old-friend, no pressure. Plus, she knew about the local environment and animals - like the gray whale that hung out during our ceremony! It's also so great to look back at your photos and album - it transports you back to those moments. Eloping was such a great experience and we'd definitely recommend it!

Sent on 10/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sam Starns Elopements FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6400
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• KLE3N Entertainment Wedding DJs

Samantha is wonderful - as an artist and a creative she knows how to get the best possible result from her work. She is fun and whitty; she is a joy to work with. I frequently recommend my brides contact her for their special day.

• 950 SE Oak Ave Roseburg, OR, 97470 See on map
    5416431922 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sam Starns Elopements)