P.O. Box 132, Bend, OR 97709 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Kimberly Kay Photography

Hello!

Kimberly Kay Milosevic is an award winning 4th generation professional photographer based in Bend, Oregon. Her talent and passion for imagery, lighting and perspective stems from a bloodline tracing back to her great-grandfather, “H.O. Morris”, a high-end portraiture photographer in Chicago in the 1930s...all the way up to her father, Paul, a successful owner of a commercial printing company and commercial photographer from California.

In high demand since 2002, Kimberly’s commissions have taken her to ten states and four countries, while garnering numerous professional awards including 5 consecutive years as Best Wedding Photographer for Oregon Bride Magazine. Meanwhile, her work has been featured in Portland Bride and Groom, Vogue Teen, Style Me Pretty, Cosmopolitan Blog, Oregon Bride Magazine, Nordstrom’s website and numerous others.

“Every project is a joyful adventure,” Kimberly muses. “I think my style is timeless, which is important in creating photographic heirlooms that clients may cherish for generations to come.

MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS WE BELONG TO:
PPA – Professional Photographers of America
WPPI – Wedding & Portrait Photographers International
Wish Upon a Wedding Foundation Member / Photographer
Wedding Professionals Association of Central Oregon

Here is what’s in my tool kit:
2 – Nikon D810 Camera Body
4 – Sb900 Nikon Flash and video lights
Multiple Pocket Wizards (Remotes)

1- Sigma 20 1.4 Art Series

Kimberly Kay Photography 2
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 07/13/2019

We love Kimberly Kay!

Kimberly is an absolute rockstar and the ultimate pro! We talked to several different wedding photographers at the start of our wedding planning and as soon as we talked to Kimberly, we knew it was a perfect fit. Hearing about her experience, approach to shooting weddings, and passion for photography gave us the utmost confidence that she was the perfect person to capture our big day—and she exceeded our (already high) expectations!

Kimberly truly went above and beyond at every stage of the process! She and her husband traveled up to Seattle to shoot our engagement photos and we had a wonderful time! This experience was so valuable because it helped us get comfortable in front of the camera before our wedding. We got so many wonderful shots that we had a hard time choosing which ones we would include on our save the dates and wedding website.

And on the day of our wedding she truly shined! She corralled all of our family members to make sure we got all of the family photos we wanted, set aside time for us to get sunset photos in a spectacular setting, and I never had to worry about taking pictures myself or about whether a certain moment was going to be captured because I had the utmost confidence in Kimberly and her second shooter, Rob. She also generously offered to have her husband video our ceremony when she found out my grandparents couldn’t come at the last minute because of health reasons.

We are so grateful for Kimberly and cannot recommend her enough!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Selene

Selene · Married on 01/19/2019

The BEST decision

Kimberly Kay Photography is hands down the best choice of vendor I made for my wedding day. Not only was she very reasonably priced, by comparing her photographs with other photographers she was easily the best I saw (check out her instagram). In my price she even included an engagement shoot. Since we had already had one, she let me substitute a boudoir shoot, something I had wanted to do but was going to cost $1000 in my city. She was so fun to work with, very responsive, and made us feel so comfortable. She even offered to take more pictures the day after our wedding because it didnt snow on our wedding day. Choosing Kimberly Kay will be the best decision you make!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Caitlyn Gilbert · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing photographer!

Kim was one of the first vendors my husband and I hired for our wedding, and we are so glad we did! Kim did our engagement pictures as well and they turned out absolutely beautiful. We told her that we really love the Sisters area and wanted to do our engagement shoot there and she took us to two of the most gorgeous places. She captured us so beautifully.
    We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos. We got married in January and were hoping for a white wedding. Unfortunately it didn’t snow but Kim was able to take us to a beautiful location and we got some breathtaking snow pictures. She is an incredible photographer and I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed with hiring her!

Sent on 02/26/2019

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Bella Brides
    Bella Brides Wedding Dresses

Kimberly is an amazing photographer and person. Her work is out-of-this-world wonderful and she is so kind and great to work with.

• Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend
    Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend Wedding Officiants

Kimberly Kay...brings photography to a whole new level. The beauty, the grace, the colors, the warmth, the texture, the love..what she is able to capture in her photography is breath taking and beyond any Bride's wildest dreams. She is a true professional...and I feel honored and excited when I know she will be shooting when I am performing the Wedding ceremony. Rev. Mary Ellen..Weddings with Heart

• Ace of Hearts Films
    Ace of Hearts Films Wedding Videographers

Although she's based out of Central Oregon, couples from all across the country hire Kimberly Kay Photography because of her talent. Kimberly is easy-going and playful, which results in images that truly capture the personalities of the bride and groom.

• P.O. Box 132 Bend, OR, 97709 See on map