About Images by Danielle

Capturing emotion filled images that tell your story.

I am a wedding and portrait photographer located in Temecula and available for weddings in the surrounding California areas (Inland Empire, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego county). I've been lucky enough to call Illinois, Phoenix, and California home so I have a deep love for travel and I am open to destination weddings!

I like to consider myself as more of a storyteller than just a photographer. I love to get to know my couples and their vision for their wedding so that I can provide a unique personalized photography experience. From the moment you get ready to the moment you say goodbye to your guests... and all the amazing moments in between. I will be there to capture the memories that mean the most to you. My photography style can be described as natural and candid, colorful and bold, yet bright and vivid. I specialize in wedding and engagement photography and have wedding collections to meet every budget!

Let's connect to see if I can help you tell your love story!

www.danielleunger.com

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer than Images by Danielle. She was amazing! We loved every single one of our photos and were so impressed with their quality. Our pictures were sharp and clear, bright and colorful, and I was so impressed. She did a wonderful job capturing our love as well as the all the fun times at our wedding. We have beautiful images to look back on and remember the emotions of the day. She was amazing at getting the perfect lighting and showing off gorgeous Arizona landscape. Danielle is very friendly and easy to work with. She was always responsive, and extremely professional. I wholeheartedly recommend Images by Danielle to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle was a tremendous find for our wedding! She was very easy to work with, offered great suggestions and referrals as needed, was very responsive and put us at ease leading up to the wedding and on the big day. We opted for a second shooter and they made a great team, capturing my husband and myself simultaneously. We received our photos when promised and I was blown away looking through them the first time. When reviewing the photos, we found moments we remember sharing at the wedding but had no idea anyone captured them and we’re so happy to have them to cherish forever. Danielle was able to capture our genuine expressions and personalities. The photos look like ‘us’ and tell our story; even the portraits look relaxed and real rather than posed or forced. We’ve printed many of the shots, printing some in larger sizes. The use of color and light is breathtaking. Every time I walk past the large portraits on the wall in our home, I smile thinking about our special day and how truly happy we are and how beautifully our photos portray the day. I’m thankful for all the help Danielle gave us and how easy she made it.

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/27/17, 1 Review

28 Photos

Events

Temecula, CA 92591   See On Map
602-425-0982 (phone)
Images by Danielle is a wedding photographer from Temecula servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County , and Los Angeles . Images by Danielle is a professional photographer that has been part of the West Coast wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings.