Cean One Photography Reviews

Cean One Photography 7
  • Chuck

Charles Hatala · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Engagement Photos!

Selecting a wedding photographer can be a stressful experience. It is a big expense and one of the most important wedding vendors.

However, after speaking with Cean at Cean One, I knew he was the right choice! I was immediately comfortable and could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. I purchased a package which includes two photographers, a videographer, engagement session and many other extras.

Fast forward a few weeks to our engagement photo session. I was extremely nervous that the photos would look forced or unnatural. However, from the start, Cean put us at ease. The session was fun, and Cean was willing to take photos at two completely different locations. The resulting photos are absolutely amazing. We received over 150 shots and every single one was great.

Cean One was not the cheapest photographer we investigated. However, you get what you pay for. Do not hesitate to hire Cean One. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Cean One Photography 16
    Cean One Photography 17
  • Ehna

Ehna · Married on 03/09/2019

Very outgoing personality, professional, detailed.

Cean and his team are great. Tony the video and picture editor is great to work with. We love all our picture from our engagement photo shoots to our wedding. Meeting with him and his team the first time we knew we made the right decision to capture one of the most important part of our life. Highly recommended. The quality of his work are amazing. His photo booth that was included in our package was hit, our guest love them.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Cean One Photography 30
    Cean One Photography 31
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 04/22/2017

Let me start by saying that Cean was my first decision I made, after the Venue, about our Wedding, and it was the best decision I made so early into Planning. I could go on and on how much Cean and his team did for me and my Wedding, but no amount of words could express the level of professionalism, patience, and expertise that Cean exemplifies. He was absolutely brilliant from the beginning. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most amazing and special photos of our wedding, in he most beautiful venue. He stayed patient with my color coded to do's and my long list of pictures i wanted. Even though i spent hours on those lists and such, i ended up throwing them out because that is how much i trusted Cean and his team to photograph the most incredible day of our lives. Cean will be a part of our lives forever. I have already told him he will capture all the moments of our family and how it grows and flourish. Cean, i cannot thank you enough for all you did for Cody and myself. You are a true blessing.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Cean One Photography 39
    Cean One Photography 40
    Cean One Photography 41

Dana · Married on 03/12/2016

If I could give Cean 10 stars, I would, he is absolutely wonderful. He was born to photograph! He loves his job and it shows which made me so comfortable and confident! He's silly and creative and patient which helps in all the chaos lol. I don't consider myself photogenic at all but my photos look so amazing I'm having a hard time narrowing them down! I was so nervous since we hadn't met with Cean one time prior, I had just send a handful of emails with ideas I liked but don't be affraid to get togeter with the team and go through ideas! I'd highly recommend getting atleast two photographers in the package since Cean's assistant was a huge help with veil movement and flash placement while Cean photographed. Go with experience and creativity when booking a photographer, you'll be staring at their work for the rest of your life!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

Cean and his team are just fabulous! He came highly recommended from a few of my friends and he was a great choice. Starting with our engagement photos, he made us feel comfortable and relaxed and the photos were spectacular. He's friendly and easy to work with. For the day of the wedding, everyone was on time and professional. Cean has such attention to detail that he noticed one of my bridesmaids had her ears pierced but wasn't wearing earrings. When he pointed it out she realized had forgotten to put them in! His team is very responsive to email and proofs were returned in a timely fashion. They helped us create save the dates, thank you cards as well as wedding book. Our package including the engagement shoot, wedding shoot, videographer and photo booth. One added bonus is that in the end, we get all of the photos and videos on a jump drive (some photography groups charge you extra for the digital copies). I fully recommend Cean to anyone and plan on using him again for baby and family photos in the future!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Cean is the best! I have no doubt my photos will be STUNNING (my engagement ones were) and he and his team made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable. I cannot thank them enough or say enough good things about this team!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Mark · Married on 10/13/2014

This guy is talented! oh, and an absolute pleasure to work with. He makes you feel comfortable, even like you aren't even having your picture taken. He makes you smile, laugh, and even look serious, or cry if that is what he needs to capture, then, in the end, he delivers the most amazing photos. Your special day, captured and frozen in time. We couldn't be happier!! Thank you Cean!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Cean One Photography is an amazing team of talented individuals. Before the wedding, my fiance and I took engagement pictures with Cean and we were so HAPPY about the way they turned out. Cean is professional, stylish, fun, and easy to work with! He made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Our wedding photos were so incredibly beautiful too! Cean is so passionate about what he does and it truly shows through his work. Our photos will serve as a beautiful memory for years to come! His team captured our wedding in way that made it look like a fairytale. Thank you Cean for your excellence work!

I would recommend him to ANYBODY looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 09/26/2014

We hired Cean One Photography for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had an amazing experience with everyone we dealt with. Whether it was by email, phone, or in person, Cean and his team were there and flexible every step of the way. Our photographer, Matt, shot our engagement photos in December. I wasn't happy with how my makeup looked and when I told them I wanted to re-do the shoot there was no hesitation on their part and they retook the photos for us a month before our wedding in Balboa Park. The shoot was stunning, Matt was so helpful, and we couldn't be happier! When our wedding day came, Matt brought Tamera with him. She was the kindest, most encouraging woman I've ever met. A genuinely nice and professional person. I can safely say, Matt and Tamera made my wedding. They were supportive, attentive, and took amazing photos. I made the mistake of not eating all day and got light headed after several photos, a giant dress, and lots of excitement. Matt and Tamera were both there to catch me when I fell, literally! Thank you Cean One Photography. If you don't hire these folks to shoot your wedding, I don't know what you're doing with your life!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Sheryl · Married on 10/19/2013

Thank you for being there and taking pictures through our our day, it was a great experience

Sent on 10/31/2013

Cean One Photography is absolutely amazing! They photographed both mine and my sister's weddings. Cean and his team are unbelievably talented and capture moments one else could! If you are looking for a photographer that is the whole package, professional, involved, and flexible, then book Cean One!! Thank you Cean One for making our wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/10/2012

It was great working with Harleene. The pictures turned out fabulous! I cannot wait to put together our books and see how they come out.

Sent on 12/17/2012
  • User2208438 · 2+ years ago

They offered very professional service! They were very prompt, really cared about what made us happy and did EVERYTHING they could to meet all our demands. Not to mention, our engagement photos came out way better than expected. Def recommend Cean and Jeremy!!

Sent on 11/09/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2012

I met Jeremy, with Cean One Photography at a Bridal Show in Los Angeles, CA before my wedding was even booked. I kept his contact information and called Cean One as soon as the ink on the event booking was dry.

Cean One Photography is professional, creative, and personable. We had our engagement photos shot on-location at a winery in Temecula. We thoroughly enjoyed our engagement shoot, it was relaxed, fun, and professional...As soon as i saw one proof, I KNEW we had booked the right photographer for us. One of the candid moments they photographed, completely caught the sweetest moment. Every time i look at that photo, i know how much i love my fiance. It was VERY difficult to choose our favorite photos for our album...

Our album of engagement photos became our guest-book, and all of our wedding guests commented on how beautiful the photos are. These photographs are like art, they are absolutely gorgeous. We have worked with just about everyone who works at Cean One. The entire staff is friendly, professional, fun, and really a pleasure to work with.

On the day of the wedding, i was a very nervous bride, Jeremy picked up on this immediately, and cured me with a glass of champagne... :)

We just barely got married... but, the photos on the day of the wedding were fun, relaxed, and from the few I've seen -- absolutely take my breath away. I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Michele · Married on 02/11/2012

Cean and his crew were amazing. They took time to take the special shots that I requested. My groom wanted a special shot with his Harley and his best man and Cean took the time to make it work!! I would highly recommend them. They also did our location engagement shoot, provided a photo booth for the reception, made an amazing engagement photos sign in book for the wedding, handled the videography, and so much more...

Sent on 02/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2011

These guys are so awesome. Jeremy was my photographer and Chris was his assistant and they both made the day so great and kept me in a good mood even though it was raining on my wedding day. Our engagement pics turned out great and I'm sure the wedding pics will too. Jeremy is super in control of every situation, handing me my bouquet for the bouquet toss and the knife for the cake cutting. Can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Carly · Married on 10/07/2011

Using Cean One Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. We used them for photography AND videography. We decided to book with the company the same day we met with them!

Cean was amazing. He was so professional, yet fun, exciting, caring, and talented. We started our experience with Cean when he did our engagement photos. We didnt really know what we wanted to do for the photos, but Cean had so many creative ideas, he is truly an artist! We continue to get compliments on how beautiful, artistic, and stunning our engagement photos are! We also got a guestbook/photo book in the package we selected, and again nothing but compliments and "ooing and ahhing" at how well done it was. All pictures were edited and the book was created so promptly, way before the wedding was even close!

Wedding experience: WOW, is pretty much all I can say. We again had Cean and his partner at the wedding. They were on time and ready to go just as we had discussed (as a bride these are all very important things). My whole bridal party and family really liked Cean and felt very comfortable while he was taking the pictures. Amidst all the chaos of a wedding Cean and his partner always remained composed and professional, while at the same time we had a lot of fun with him! Many people have told me the pictures are "magazine worthy" and every time I look at them I am blown away by their talent!

We also used Cean One for videography. Chris was amazing! We decided last minute to look for a videographer and when we found out that Cean One offers videography now we were all over it! Without hesitation we decided they were who we were going to use. Chris did a phenomenal job. He captured all the things that pictures can't. Even though Chris was always around, we never felt like he was "in our face" he was like a "behind the scenes guy." He was able to capture the moments I may have missed because I was busy with other things. The end result (the highlight video) brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. It was so well done and I would recommend, hands down, people to use him for videography.

Clearly, our experience with Cean One Photography was exceptional! I cannot wait to use them again and again to capture all life's major moments! We love you Cean One Photography!

Sent on 05/13/2012

peter · Married on 11/13/2010

Cean and Paul helped so much. If you get married at Mission Inn they are a must.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Vanessa · Married on 08/28/2010

The most amazing photography, and super fun, fresh photographers who are always looking for new angles to get the best shots possible. So creative and can turn a random detail into something unbelievably beautiful. LOVE Cean & the rest of the crew...they have definitely found a life-long client in me! :)

Sent on 09/10/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2008

Cean is amazing, as is Paul who is the assistant who came to help at our wedding. He is so artistic and talented. He catches little details that no one would think of and really knows what he's doing. His picture quality is AMAZING, and considering all this the amount we paid was not prohibitive. Cean is also fun to be around and makes people feel at ease. I would recommend Cean to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2008

Dana · Married on 12/16/2007

Cean and his company are the best photographers in Southern California. Not only do they produce high quality work, but they work around your schedule and help in the selection process once the pictures have been taken. I HIGHLY recommend Cean One Photography.

Sent on 05/17/2008

Heidi · Married on 12/19/2002

Amazing photography!

Sent on 07/15/2008

Julie · Married on 10/23/2015

We used Cean for our engagement and wedding photos, and they are absolutely GORGEOUS! We just got our wedding gallery back (less than 3 weeks after our wedding date) and are so happy with how all of the photos turned out. Cean is so much fun to work with and definitely puts you at ease. My husband isn't super comfortable posing and smiling in formal pictures, but Cean was able to get a bunch of really good photos by making us laugh. He also made sure to pose us in flattering positions and to tell us if something looked weird so we could adjust it. He really has an eye for what will look good in photos and was able to capture all of our special moments perfectly. We really appreciated how quickly he was able to do our photos at our wedding- we had plenty of time to mingle with our guests and enjoy the wedding rather than spending the entire time getting photos done, which is exactly what we wanted and is typically not the case with most photographers (from what we've heard from friends). The photo booth that they did at the wedding was a big hit with all the guests and they loved taking home some fun photos as favors. A lot of my communication was with Brittney, and she was always thorough in answering my questions and making sure the details were taken care of (although as others have noted sometimes it does take a week or 2 to get an email response, so if you need something urgently calling is definitely better). All in all, we could not be happier with our experience and our photos, and can't wait to see our finished album. Hopefully we will be back in a few years for some family photos :)

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/13/2014

Cean One was professional and great to work with. Our day went perfect thanks to our photographer Tamara! Unfortunately, one of our photographers fainted due to extremely hot temperatures, but Cean One sent a replacement within minutes... we were amazed! We had a rowdy wedding party and Tamara handled us like a champ!! Thank you Cean One and staff for making our day extra special! xo

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2011

They are great. Some of the pictures were just "WOW!" and really encaptured the heart of our wedding. Plus they were fun! I would just recommend to future brides that they be very specific about what they want. I ended up with some promstyle shots I don't care about, and we didn't get many fun shots of the bridal party being goofy--well, just one really. They are very expensive, but this is how you remember your wedding, so it's best not to skimp on photos!!! I'm very glad we hire dthem. For the photobooth, make your own sign and decorations, and tell them how you want the photo sheets to look beforehand, as there were some problems with them writing our names correctly.

Sent on 07/15/2012