Carla's Photography Reviews

10 | Saint Clair, MI

10 Reviews for Carla's Photography

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 05/11/2012

I was lucky enough to come by Carla on wedding wire. Carla was friendly and really put me at ease on my busy wedding day. She understood the style of photos I was looking for, and through her creativity, took GORGEOUS photos of my wedding. I cant sum up what an amazing job Carla did. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a fun, friendly yet professional photographer with a GREAT eye for beautiful pictures to go with Carla. You WONT be disappointed.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Jenn · Married on 10/01/2011

Loved, loved, loved Carla! She did a wonderful job and was even pregnant (due at anytime) and made sure we were taken care of. I would recommend her to anyone! She took care of capturing all of our special moments on film. Thank you Carla =)

Sent on 05/09/2012

Bryanna · Married on 12/11/2010

Carla is awesome!!!! Photography is her gift and she wil catch the little things that I have not seen in friends pics! I will be calling her once a year to do our family photos. She is patient and will go above and beyond what you expect.

Sent on 03/17/2011

Justine · Married on 06/02/2010

Carla did a wonderful job doing my wedding photos. Many people who saw them were very impressed. She was also very easy going while doing the photos. Several people commented that she did a great job compared to other photographers that they had dealt with. She made sure she knew what I was looking for and did a great job taking and editing the photos.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Jill · Married on 05/22/2010

Carla was very well prepared and flexible. She came to our rehearsal so she could check out the wedding site. And she worked around all the crazy things that happen on a wedding day. She had framed pictures on our gift table at the reception, and we received our discs and pictures very quickly. I would recommend Carla to anyone looking for a flexible photographer.

Sent on 01/28/2011
  • lcorsi04

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2009

Carla did a GREAT job for our wedding. She was very professional and timley. We had our pictures on cd within 2 weeks after our wedding and pictures within 2 weeks after ordering them. We would definetly recommened Carla's Photography for anyone who is looking for a great photographer for an EXCELLANT price.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2009

I would highly recommend Carla's Photography for every occasion! Carla did an excellent job on our wedding pictures.The pictures were fabulous and very affordable.She is so down to earth and you would love working with her.Excellent choice.

Sent on 08/09/2009

Jackie · Married on 05/15/2009

Carla was so personable and easy to work with! She had wonderful ideas and I could not be happier with the way our wedding pictures turned out. I would definitely give her the highest recommendation for anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. She captured all of my once in a lifetime moments beautifully.

Sent on 08/16/2009

Cassie · Married on 01/03/2009

Carla is very good and what she does, and is also very reasonable. I would highly recommend using her.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2008

She's a great friend, and did this for me. She did a wonderful job.

Sent on 08/15/2009