Caribbean Wedding Events Reviews

15 Reviews for Caribbean Wedding Events

• Deb C

Deborah · Married on 07/17/2017

a week ago

I had the honor and privilege to work with Cheryl. She helped me in planning my wedding for July 2017. She made it so easy I didn't have any wedding stress that most brides encounter while planning. Since she knows St. Thomas and St. John, she was able to give me all the services for the wedding I needed and day activities as well. She took care of so many things on my plate and I was able to leave them in her hands knowing it was going to get done right. Even the day of my wedding she was only a text or phone call away when I needed it. She is truly an amazing wedding planner and person whos interest is in her couples. If you are planning a wedding in St. Thomas or St. John I recommend that you employ her services. She is a lifesaver and will make your wedding experience the best you can hope for with no stress.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Cheryl is absolutely amazing, and if you get the chance to work with her you will not be sorry! We were on the fence about having our wedding in the states or on the beautiful US Virgin Islands, due to some family health issues we decided to keep it in the states so our grandparents didn't have to fly so far. The whole time we were trying to decide Cheryl was checking in with us, giving us tons of options, and catered to what we had in mind for our ideal day. I am a huge stickler for good customer service, because I have worked in the service industry for so long, and Cheryl really is a diamond in the rough. Even after I told her that we decided to stay in the states, she wished us the best for our day and was happy for us. You will definately not be dissapointed with her expertise, quick responses, and attention to detail!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Linda · Married on 11/12/2016

Caribbean Wedding Events was very easy to work with and helped me make any quirky idea come to be! I was very apprehensive about planning a wedding so far away but Cheryl made everything happen! I could not have been happier with the suggestions, plans and the end result! It was the destination wedding of my dreams and everyone who came with me was just as much in love as i am!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Brianna · Married on 09/04/2016

I have no idea how I happened upon Caribbean Wedding Events and Cheryl, but it was seriously a gift from God. We chose St. Thomas to get married and I was a bit wary at first when she mentioned not being directly on site, but her attention to detail and her knowledge of St. Thomas and surrounding islands put me 100% at ease. Cheryl completely knows her stuff. I mentioned wanting my wedding at a local hotel or something similar and she mentioned Norbu, and boy did she knock it out of the park. She knew exactly my style and what I was envisioning for my big day. Cheryl was flawless and I cannot express enough what a gift she was. She took care of every detail. Flowers, DJ, Shuttles to and from the wedding, excursions after the wedding, best places to eat, best activities to see, what areas to shy away from in town, how to deal with transportation and setting up all of that for me. She was a miracle and I would hire her 100 times over again if I could. She continued to help me with setting up a private chartered boat three days after our wedding and followed through with every detail and made things so easy. Her pricing is ridiculously fair and I think you would be a fool not to book her! Thank you Cheryl for everything!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Hazel · Married on 06/13/2015

We had the BEST wedding experience thanks to Caribbean Wedding Events! Our coordinator learned our personalities and came up with the perfect plan including coordinating our welcome dinner for our guests the day before the wedding. She stayed in contact with us through our stay in the Virgin Islands to ensure everything went according to plan. Once we got there, we learned that she is well known and well respected on the Island for her wedding coordinating. You simply cannot go wrong with Caribbean Wedding Events!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Don · Married on 05/10/2013

A special thanks to Caribbean Wedding Events for all your help. Your eye to detail and ability to help with everything was Priceless.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Jorge · Married on 11/16/2012

I am an events planner in the corporate world, so naturally I knew I would be the one working closely with our wedding planner. I'm extremely picky and my fiance and I shopped long hours til we found our planner, Cheryl at Caribbean Wedding Events. We booked her immediately and found her expertise and manner to be a breath of fresh air. She took care of all our details with ease and great care. Cheryl has a creative eye and lots of talent! Her attention to our wedding details was impressive. Our wedding was everything and more. Muchas gracias to Cheryl and her team!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Marcy · Married on 06/01/2012

Cheryl, did a phenomenal job! She took time to learn from us the type of wedding we envisioned. Then she pulled together her talents and resources to create a perfect match for our dreams. Incredible!!!

Kimberly · Married on 07/09/2011

Cheryl was absolutely fabulous! I was a full time nursing student at the time and planning my wedding was becoming too stressful. She made it easier for me and pleasant. She was very prompt, gave me my wishes, and great emotional support as well. She's excellent!

Emily · Married on 04/18/2011

Caribbean Wedding Events exceeded my expectations. Everything was handled in a very professional and timely manner, making the wedding run smoothly. Little details were thought of and it was just an overall relaxing feel to the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Caribbean Wedding Events!

Sent on 02/14/2014

katie · Married on 04/17/2010

Cheryl was a pleasure to work with! She really understood my vision and I felt I knew her for ages.My wedding was the most perfect day. xx

Sent on 02/03/2014

Vicki · Married on 09/11/2009

I was planning a wedding in a different city and had very little time to put together a myriad of details. In addition, it was the second marriage for both my husband and I and there were 5 children and their spouses and 10 grandchildren to coordinate for the wedding party! Cheryl did a beautiful job! There was absolutely NOTHING that went wrong - everything came together without a hitch. Instead of stressing I was able to rest and enjoy my wedding and reception. She is also very reasonable with her rates. Do yourself a favor - hire Cheryl Luedke to plan and coordinate your wedding, and truly enjoy one of the most important days of your life.

Marisa · Married on 02/28/2009

To all the lovely, current & future brides: Working with Cheryl of Caribbean Wedding Events was by far, one of the most wonderful experiences we could have ever imagined having. Cheryl instantly made us feel comfortable, as she has a truly warm and caring personality that one just immediately falls in love with. She was thoughtful, attentive, organized and always seemed to have a solution for everything. Cheryl is so very creative in every approach she takes in making your wedding day beautiful and unforgettable. Her energy is addictive and we were always so appreciative of her enthusiasm and ideas. The help she gave us before and during our wedding was beyond a blessing!!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Tiffany · Married on 01/24/2009

Do you believe in destiny? I feel like it was fate to have met Cheryl while planning our destination wedding. Planning a wedding is hard enough, but not knowing your location or the vendors in the area makes it even harder. Cheryl helped us more than she will ever know. She will forever be apart of our big day and our lives. I know she will touch many lives and anyone who chooses her will be very lucky.

Sent on 02/18/2014

When I was planning my wedding in 2008, I had a job where I worked long hours and just didn't have the time to devote to hours of research for vendors, ideas, etc. I also was planning a wedding in a city that I wasn't familiar with or have a network of contacts to ask for referrals. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed. When I met Cheryl, all my feelings of anxiety with the planning melted and I knew I was in good hands. She was so professional, empathetic, took the time to listen to my ideas, and was truly delightful every time we spoke. She had a vast network of vendors, and provided professional and honest feedback about their work and specialties. Because Cheryl asked the right questions to understand my vision and priorities for my wedding, she was able to give me referrals to vendors that were in my price range and also vendors who conducted ethical and reputable business . When I spoke with vendors and shared with them that Cheryl had referred, they always were thrilled and would tell me that her brides were always happy and that I had chosen one of the best wedding planners they had ever met. This stood out to me because I know vendors work with all different types of wedding planners and brides, and I appreciated that everyone respected Cheryl and her work. Fast forward to the day of the wedding – I had the most stress-free wedding day/weekend. Cheryl and her team had assisted me with all the details to a point where I could relax and soak in the beauty of the wedding weekend. I knew and trusted that if anything did come up, Cheryl would be there to help me through it and would know exactly what to do. As I write this review, I want to be sure people know that Cheryl provides value in two core areas: Professionally, she knows her facts, has done her research and is respected in her profession. Her suggestions and referrals are excellent. Personally: Cheryl makes you feel that you are 100% supported and that she is always gracious for your trust in her on su

Sent on 06/30/2013