Bouquets by Becky Reviews

3 | Wheaton, IL

3 Reviews for Bouquets by Becky

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

Becky is an amazing florist and person! She is preofessional and very easy to talk to. Becky did all of the arrangements for my wedding in June. Everything came out so perfect and was better than I had even imagined ! I am having my boquet preserved because I love it so much. I would rexcomend Becky to anyone who needs flowers for an event , she is just spectacular !!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Natasha · Married on 06/24/2016

Becky did such an amazing job with being our florist for our wedding this past July. She is very professional and kind. Becky made me feel like my wedding could still be beautiful despite having a small budget. We met once in person, communicated through emails and I showed her my preference in style through pinterest. I totally recommend her!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Cindy · Married on 10/09/2015

Becky did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding! She takes the time to sit down with you to creat exactly what you invision. Everything she made was perfect and beautiful. So beautiful that I saved the flowers to dry them and got them made into a wreath. She will work with any budget and make your wedding flowers better than you ever expected!

Sent on 11/04/2015