Bokeh Media Creative Studio Reviews

5 | San Gabriel, CA

5 Reviews for Bokeh Media Creative Studio

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

Found them on yelp and did pre-wedding shoot. They are very professional and gives us clear instructions on how to do poses. Photos are excellent. It's $2800 for three location and 8 hours of shooting. They provided us the wedding dresses, and the package also include make up and hair styling. We are lucky to find them and so happy with the final pictures.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Maria · Married on 08/05/2018

Bokeh Media Creative Studio did a great job on our wedding day photography and videography, and their work is beyond our expectations. We highly recommend them and will come back if we ever need a photographer. Our wedding was on August 5, 2018. I found them on WeddingWire, and simply impressed by their portfolio. After reviewing their pricing, it is really affordable for the level of quality of servcices they provide. So we decided to book their photographer and videographer for our wedding day, and we had two meeting set up before our wedding day with Sheldon to discuss the detail of our wedding, and he showed us what need to pay attention to our wedding day and what to expect with their services. They arrive early on the date of our wedding, and set-up everything with our wedding coordinators. Throughout our wedding day, they were so dedicated to capturing every aspect of our candid moments. We were so happy with our photo, and the video turns out, and my fiance and I are pleased with the final wedding photo album:) They have a wide range of style and material for the album to choose from, and we get a small discount if we order through them versus directly from the album supplier. We just love to work with them because they are so friendly, and they're just amazing! Put a smile on our face~

Sent on 10/12/2018

Leah · Married on 12/02/2017

Mr. Gao is the best photographer I've ever met by far! He captured the most authentic moment for us. Going through his work, the photos he took are simply amazing. Highly recommend him as your top list photographer!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Y

Yen · Married on 08/26/2018

Very happy with their service, Bokeh Media Creative Studio has a highly professional team who helped film and photograph me and my fiance’s pre-wedding photos and our wedding day photo and video. Yelp helped us find their business, and we were impressed by their pre-wedding portfolios and so we decided to have they to capture our pre-wedding photos, and the pictures turn out to be amazing. The make-up artist Aura is so nice, and she did our make-up and accompanied us the entire shoot to help with my hair and dress. Their pricing is really competitive compared to other studios, we went with their half day shoot package, which is four hours session, and they provided us with two wedding dresses. They have a lot of wedding dresses to choose from and the package included all the cost which is nice, and we add-on full coverage by a make-up artist which is 400 dollars extra, trust me it’s worth it. We were shooting at the beach, and a make-up artist would be so helpful for helping adjust my make-up and my hair. We had a great experience with them, and we also hired their photographer as well as videographer for our big wedding day. We had a meeting before our wedding day with Sheldon, and he introduced us all of their services as well as what to expect from them. They were really friendly, and we love to work with them. They capture the sweetest and loveliest moments that make the memories last. I initially thought to pay almost 7 grand for pre-wedding and wedding day photo and video was too much but when I see the final work, it got me so psyched! I've been bragging about my pre-wed photos with my friends and family and all that feedbacks I received from them made me even happier! I strongly recommend them! :)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sally · Married on 11/24/2018

3.5

My fiance and I did our pre-wedding photo shoot back in May 2018 with Bob and Sheldon. We learned about Bokeh Media Creative Studio through Yelp and found their pricing competitive compared to other studios.

Our package included: hair & make up for bride and groom and a half-day session. For a small fee, I was able to rent a nice dress. I chose a white wedding dress but they have other dresses available which can be seen on their website. We were originally going to do a studio shoot only but Sheldon recommended going to UCLA then Santa Monica Beach. It didn't cost an arm and a leg to do a location shoot - just a price per mile.

Overall the day was great and seamless! The results were phenomenal! I was hesitant at first with this studio because they advertised a lot of their fantasy-style work... and I was looking for a more classy, natural photo. But they delivered!

I would love to share Sheldon & Bob's work but am still waiting for a "Photo Release Form" from them. As soon as I get permission from Bokeh Media Creative Studio, I will share a few of our best shots!

Thank you!