86 Reviews for Blumz by JRDesigns

Single Flowers (3)
Event Design (2)
Samples (1)
85 Blumz by JRDesigns Reviews

Blumz was an AMAZING vendor to work with. I was a bride without a vision and upon showing them a few pictures I found on Pinterest, they built a wedding set up that was drop dead gorgeous, elegant, and timeless. They supplied our linens, lights, and flowers and having this be a “one-stop-shop” in this regard made things SO EASY the day of; it was so convenient having to work with only one person for all of these things. My photographer said my bouquet was the most beautiful she had seen, and I received many compliments from other guests on the flowers and décor. Christine, who was my coordinator from Blumz, helped to ensure that the day went smoothly and beautifully and that I had nothing to worry about, which she did flawlessly. I can’t say enough how thankful I am for how easy they made the entire process, with a result that I couldn’t have dreamt to be more perfect.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Blumz handled our flowers for our wedding and they were GORGEOUS. When we first walked in to the reception, everyone marveled at the beauty of our flowers; every single one looked immaculate. Thank you Blumz!

Profile Picture Rich, 4/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquet was on time and gorgeous! It was everything I asked for and more. Get your flowers from here.. you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

Beautiful Fresh arrangement and quality service :)

Profile Picture DJay, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had an idea of what I wanted for wedding flowers and Blumz was able to take that idea and make it into a reality! I absolutely loved what they came up with for my bouquet! I would not hesitate to use Blumz again in the future! Highly satisfied bride :)

Profile Picture Leigh , 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I loved all my bouquets, bouttoneirs, and corsages from Blumz!! They were just what I envisioned and the customer service was so great. I would definitely recommend them for any of your wedding floral needs.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank-you for the beautiful flowers! Blumz was a pleasure to work with and helped us throughout the process.

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My daughters wedding was Aug.26 2017 and I can tell you that Blumz was fantastic to deal with.
Megan was our cordinator and what a great person she was to work with. I was impressed with from the first visit. One of the things I liked is we had a budget and she offered many ideas and choices without having to sacrifice quality. I was initially worried because my daughter got married on Bell Isle and you have to have an approved vender, which is usually a signal that it is going to be overpriced. To my surprise not only was the price amazing but we needed chairs and chair covers they did it all. LOVE THIS PLACE AND MEGAN. The tables at the reception were beautiful.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Blumz was amazing! They helped to bring our 1920s/Gatsby themed wedding to life! Megan was amazing to work with and extremely progressional. Not only did they deliver beautiful bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces but they helped with little touches here and there. They did not disappoint and because of them our 20s vision was brought to life! They are also affordable and really work within your budget. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Could not be happier with Blumz! They did our floral arrangements for our wedding and everything was perfect! Megan was an absolute joy to work with -- she was professional and friendly throughout the entire planning process and remained flexible with our schedule as well. They even worked closely with the venue to ensure everything was covered which helped keep me 100% stress-free the day of the wedding. Thanks Megan!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The day would not have been as perfect as it was without Jerome, our Day of Coordinator! He was with us every step of the day! Not only was Jerome, himself, awesome but the flowers from Blumz (centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnières) for the ceremony and reception were spectacular! Jerome and his Blumz staff will be with us as our second daughter marries in November 2017! Would not have it any other way!

Profile Picture Tina, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired Blumz to create our wedding bouquets and they did a fantastic job! We worked with Megan and she was delightful throughout the entire process. I’m not very knowledgeable when it comes to the different types of flowers, so I provided a few reference photos and Megan suggested flower types based on what I showed her. The bouquets turned out beautiful and they were exactly what I had envisioned.

I highly recommend Blumz for your wedding or next big event!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/10/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Delivery, Set Up

This is BY FAR the BEST company I have ever worked with! Jerome and Robbin pay such great attention to detail and worked with me throughout the entire process. I will always recommend this company to anyone I talk to!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5233246, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The service was great and the flowers are beautiful.

Profile Picture maria, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were awesome! I wasn't disappointed.

Profile Picture Chantelle, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was absolutely amazing and we couldn't be any happier.

Profile Picture Colton, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers

I am extremely happy with the way all the flowers turned out for our wedding. I worked mainly with Megan at the Ferndale location and she was extremely receptive to all of my crazy ideas and last minute additions. She made managing the budget (and my expectations) extremely easy and everything went very smoothly. The flowers were stunning, and the votives/tealight candles that she provided lasted all night (more than 6 hours). I even called 3 days before the wedding asking for flowers on the cake, barely gave her any direction, and the cake turned out spectacular.

Thanks for everything guys!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

So very happy with the arrangements produced specifically designed for our very special day. We had a vision & it was a complete reality on our day.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jerome and his team were amazing! They did a beautiful job both at the ceremony and reception. I gave them a few pictures of inspiration, but ultimately put my trust in them and they did not disappoint!

Profile Picture Austin, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Of all the wedding expenses, I was most shocked by the cost of flowers. Wowza!

In the end, the flowers were competitively priced and absolutely beautiful. I loved them! And it was really easy to work with the event coordinator. She quickly understood what I was looking for and designed bouquets that were perfect. I wish they stayed beautiful forever!

Profile Picture User5595220, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We were very pleased with the floral arrangement quality and artistic style of Blumz by JRDesigns staff. We coordinated mainly with Pamela at the Ferndale location. She was very professional and friendly. The flower arrangements for our wedding were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. We gave the team at Blumz very little guidance in flower selection, indicating solely that wanted to use in season flowers and our color schemes, and somehow they were able to arrange exactly what we were looking for. Worth the value by far.

Profile Picture User6181798, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I really loved our flowers and the bridesmaids flowers too! We went with all white and since our colors were black and white and they were stunning. We had corsages for MOB and MOG and they were lovely. I would highly recommend the (forgive me for lack of a better way to describe) tall urn with giant flower balls that you can rent. They are stunning, large but not too large and look real. Happy to provide photos if you would like to see them and want to add a fabulous touch! KKF34@comcast.net Thank you Blumz for making my day perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4628622, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

We worked with Megan Friedl when deciding on the centerpieces for my daughter's wedding. We were impressed by the shop and all that they offered the first time we met with Megan. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were exactly what my daughter had envisioned and the room was spectacularly perfect!

Profile Picture User6645999, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Blumz did a FANTASTIC job with my flowers for my wedding. They bent over backward to work around my budget and to help me figure out exactly what I wanted. Megan did a great job keeping everything organized and keeping track of pictures that I sent her as examples. When we saw the mock-up example they did for us, I could not believe how gorgeous they were-- even better than I could have ever pictured. Everyone at the wedding was commenting on the flowers. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I cannot recommend them enough. They did a fantastic job and set everything up perfectly.

Profile Picture User4753869, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews