Blooms of Love LLC Reviews

2 | Dodge Center, MN

2 Reviews for Blooms of Love LLC

The Blooms of Love was just what we wanted in a ceremony location for our big day. From the start Shari and Rex did a wonderful job. They met with us as many times as we needed in order to prepare for the wedding ceremony and really took the time to get to know us. Shari was so organized and did an amazing job decorating the grounds to fit our style. The day of the wedding Shari and Rex made everyone feel welcome and ensured that everything went smooth. Shari worked closely with our photographers and videographer and even helped with holding my dress during the photos! So thoughtful. I can't rave enough about this venue! Thanks Blooms of Love :)

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2013

The only thing I noticed was the flowers and such along the walk way could have been trimmed up a little more and the sidewalk could have been swept from the debris the night before. Otherwise, everything was amazing. Rex and Shari are very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/11/2013