66 Reviews for Blooming Accents, Inc.

User Photos
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
66 Blooming Accents, Inc. Reviews

Gloria of Blooming Accents was a dream to work with for my dream wedding!

Gloria excels in floral knowledge, arrangement style and price. Also, her progressive business model is both family friendly and cooperative in nature, which I value highly in our world today.

We had a short engagement with a fancy wedding to plan, so time was tight to find the right florist that was also available for our wedding date. Gloria was available for fast consultation and flexible on our meeting time.

From the first moment at our consultation I was incredibly impressed by Gloria. She utilized the pre-consult survey with finesse so she was ready to help design my dream the moment we started.

Most importantly, we were EXTREMELY impressed that our dream floral plan was 50% LESS than quoted from other sources!!!

As the day neared, Gloria was flexible on making small changes to our plans. She delivered beautiful flowers on time with a smile!

Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - My beautiful bouquet
Photo
Profile Picture Angela, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy I had Gloria from Blooming Accents, Inc arrange the flowers for my wedding! Gloria is a very pleasant person to work with and within moments of meeting her, I could tell that she had a passion for arranging flowers. She will show you a book with gorgeous floral arrangements she did for weddings. My husband and I were very impressed with how well she listened to my requests and was able to envision what we had in mind.

The wedding bouquets with the large Amaryllis flowers with the array of delightful, pastel flowers looked so pretty with all of our dresses and at the venue! I loved the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower crown, the boutonnieres, and the corsages. I received many compliments on the flowers. She exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommend her because of her years of experience arranging flowers, her talent and passion and that she cares about her clients. Thank you, Gloria, for your detailed, hard-work to help create such a beautiful, happy wedding day for us.

-Chelsea G.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful! They arrived early and did a great job setting things up. Quickly responded to all of our questions. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gloria was an amazing vendor to work with. She is very knowledgeable about her work and gave us great advice to select the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. We were very pleased with the service and cost.

Profile Picture Tory, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Our expectations were blown away with the creations and custom features Gloria added to our wedding! She listened to the brides every dream of a perfect wedding and went far and above our vision! She is kind, fair, and VERY talented! Her contact with us was professional and frequent to keep us up to date and calm. Would definetly recommend and use Blooming Accents again for an event!

Profile Picture Alice, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Simply put, Gloria is AMAZING.

She invited my mom & I into her home for a planning session, and by the time we left, she had designed the most beautiful arrangements that were perfect for mine and my husband's tastes. I wasn't sure what I wanted walking into the floral conversation, but by her listening and engaging with us and giving us ideas, Gloria knew exactly what to do. She made our lives easy and delivered the flowers on our wedding day without any hiccups. I referred her to my mother-in-law for the rehearsal dinner, and she created beautiful arrangements for her as well. She made us feel comfortable and taken care of right from the start, and she really cared about making my wedding as beautiful as I'd always imagined.

I can't say enough nice things about Gloria! I encourage you to hand over your floral needs to her for your special event!

Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - My BEAUTIFUL bouquet with baby's breath and diamond dust.
Profile Picture Jessica , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Gloria! She was the florist for a couple of my daughters friends weddings and once we met her we didn't have to look any further! She was very professional and kept on top on everything from the beginning. We were not sure what we wanted but she worked with us and showed us a lot of options and we were able to come up with something that my daughter absolutely loved for her wedding! She is very talented and does beautiful work and will take your price point and work within your means. My daughter and I would highly recommend her!!

Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - added flowers to my daughters cake
Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - bridal portrait bouquet
Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - actual wedding bouquet for the bride
Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - table center pieces
Profile Picture Karen , 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Could not have picked a better florist for my grand daughter's special day!!

Profile Picture Karla, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gloria was wonderful to work with, quick to respond & my wedding flowers were exactly what I had imagined. She knows what she is doing & I would hire her all over again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gloria was a pleasure to work with. The flower arrangements were gorgeous. She was very conscious of my budget and worked with me to make it look beautiful. I would recommend Blooming Accents, Inc. to anyone.

Profile Picture Susie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment we first met Gloria, we fell in love with her work, she was so very helpful during the whole process of helping us plan for my daughter's wedding and her work with the flowers was just absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more pleased with how everything looked. They did an amazing job and we received tons of compliments on everything, especially the wedding bouquet!! My daughter gave her some ideas of what she was wanting it to look like and she did an amazing job. We would definitely recommend Gloria and her team at Blooming Accents!!!

Profile Picture Cobie, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gloria is truly an artist at what she does. The florals at our wedding far exceeded expectations...I catch myself going back and looking at wedding photos just so I can zoom in to look at my and my bridesmaid's bouquets! She even took the time to help delicately incorporate my grandmother's hankey into my bouquet. Every bit of the process working with Gloria was so easy and her pricing is very fair compared to other DFW florists we scoped out. We can't wait for the next opportunity to refer Gloria to someone in need or use her again ourselves!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Gloria was great to work with. She paid attention to what I asked and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria did such an amazing job on all of our flowers for the wedding. She was very knowledgable and captured exactly what I was hoping for. She also was very accommodating with a last minute request for a chapel arrangement!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria was so amazing! From our very first meeting I knew she knew wha she was doing! The first thing she wanted to know was my personality and preference! She captured my vision right away!! My flowers where beautiful! I trust her!

Profile Picture Latoya , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Gloria was so kind! We first met at Barnes and Noble to go through the flowers and pick out what I wanted. She was so knowledgeable and really helped me find the perfect flowers. She did an amazing job when the flowers were delivered. I was in love with my bouquet and table setting.

Profile Picture User5394099, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Oh my gosh Gloria is one of the SWEETEST ladies I have ever met. The floral for my wedding was FABULOUS. I had a Gatsby themed wedding, so most of my centerpieces were ostrich feathers, martini glasses full of pearls and lots of boas. A few months before the wedding, I had sent pictures to Gloria of what I wanted. Since my centerpieces weren't "traditional", Gloria set up a couple of examples of what would be at my wedding and had me come out to her shop and look at everything. She was so open to my opinion and did everything with a smile on her face. Her prices were comparable to other florists, but I feel her service and attitude is way above and beyond any other florist that I interviewed. Everyone should use Gloria!!!

Profile Picture Maddison, 12/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Gloria with Blooming Accents was wonderful! Not only did she work directly with my specific budget to get me the exact flowers I dreamed of for my ceremony, she also was prompt in all of her responses and was extremely easy to work with. I received countless quotes for flowers from numerous vendors around DFW, and Gloria was the only one who took the time to look at what I wanted and how we could make it work. The flowers on the day of our wedding were GORGEOUS. We received compliments all evening on how beautiful everything was….all thanks to Gloria! I recommend Blooming Accents 100% for all of your floral needs!

Profile Picture Shelbie, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I was nervous about spending a lot of money on flowers, but I am so glad I chose Gloria at Blooming Accents! I met her at a bridal show and was impressed with her pictures of past work. Gloria's prices ended up being very reasonable, and she was more than willing to scale things up or down depending on how much I wanted to spend. We met twice - once to work on the initial quote, and again to go over everything and finalize details and numbers. The reception centerpieces were beautiful - mason jar trios, birch bark vases, flower rings surrounding my lanterns, and a bunch of beautiful flowers in my exact color scheme and theme that I wanted. I also had a very narrow time frame in which I wanted my bouquets delivered to the ceremony - only 15 minutes between my arrival and pictures starting - and she arrived right on time!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Gloria provided the most unique and beautiful centerpieces for our wedding. We told her an idea and she was able to come up with something fantastic. We were on constant communication throughout planning of idea and everything was executed perfectly!

Profile Picture Bride, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter interviewed 5 florists and picked Gloria. She was efficient and responsive to her requests. She had a contract and fulfilled every part of it on time. She also added last minute items without any problems. She worked within the church’s requirements and communicated with them directly. She also imbedded a family heirloom in her bouquet. Great florist.

Profile Picture Nina, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gloria and her staff were beyond amazing! She met with me and immediately understood my vision and delivered it perfectly! She was always available for me and so helpful! Wonderful woman who is passionate and so amazing at what she does!

Profile Picture User4767398, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very professional, and extremely helpful. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers and Gloria helped us find what worked best with our colors, venue, and our budget. I would have been lost without the help!

Profile Picture Krissy, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria took the time to understand the vision I had for my wedding, and worked to make it a reality. I cannot tell you how many dozens of compliments we had on our centerpieces and bouquets. She also worked to keep the cost as low as possible, without sacrificing any quality. Our wedding would not have been half as beautiful without her creativity and talent!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews