Blooming Accents, Inc. Reviews

92 | Bedford, TX

92 Reviews for Blooming Accents, Inc.

• Pat

Pat H. · Married on 11/11/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Gloria with Blooming Accents created all the flower arrangements for our daughter's birthday celebration. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning and everyone raved about them. She is detailed in her work and provided excellent options for us to consider. She is very responsive and communicated with us throughout the entire process. We are very pleased with her work and professionalism and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family, Pat! Is the photo gallery ready? I'd love to have a link so that I can select some for my portfolio. All the best!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn R. · Married on 10/11/2020

Flowers for my Wedding Day

Gloria was very helpful from the start! I was able to show her pictures and she then was able to show me different flowers that would look great together! She was always available to answer questions along the way. On the wedding day she showed up early and sat everything up. All the flowers were just as promised and better. I will be going back for any other flower needs!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you. Am so happy that you were pleased. Please send link to wedding photos or photographer's contact information. Would love to obtain digitals to display on my website. Thank you! Happy New Year!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2020

Amazing!!! Hire her!

Gloria and her sister were amazing! She paid attention to every detail! She made a flower hair comb for me that matched my bouquet, she helped make a surprise for my wedding bouquet, she made gorgeous flower rings for my girls to carry and she even did the decor for our hexagonal arch we stood in front of! Everything was gorgeous and we could not have imagine it better, she made our dreams come true! You can tell it is truly her joy to work with any budget to make a brides dream come true! Thank you Gloria for everything, we will forever be thankful!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Good afternoon! It was a pleasure working with you both! Could you send a link to your wedding photos to me, please? I'd love to post some on my website! Happy New Year!!!
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing florist vendor

Gloria at Blooming Accents is absolutely AMAZING to work with! All of our floral arrangements were beautiful and she completes your vision 100%!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Shelby F. · Married on 02/22/2020

Lovely florist and flowers

Blooming Accents did an amazing job on my daughter’s wedding flowers. The floral planning was the biggest stressor for me before we chose Blooming Accents. She made me feel at ease about our decisions and did a wonderful job working with me to make sure we had the flowers we wanted while staying with in our budget. She worked hard to create the florals to match exactly what we wanted and needed. They were beautiful. She was so personable and spent time with us so she knew exactly what we wanted! Thanks for making it such a pleasant experience!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

So glad you were pleased! It was a pleasure working with all of you. Look forward to seeing the gallery of photos!

• Rachel

Rachel E. · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Flowers Amazing

Gloria with Blooming Accents couldn’t have been better. She definitely stood out amongst all my Vendors with the experience she provided with my flowers. She was super responsive, accommodating and made the experience personal. My flowers were SO perfect in every way. They added the perfect touch to my wedding. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I look forward to seeing the gallery of photos!
    All the best.... Gloria
  • Isabella

Isabella R. · Married on 01/03/2020

pleasant to work with and so accommodating!!

I met with Gloria to decide on wedding flowers and over the next six months changed them several times. Gloria never once acted stressed or was bothered with the fact that I couldn’t make up my mind. She made sure I loved everything and was prompt with delivery and pick up. Gloria is so sweet and was so easy to work with!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I look forward to seeing the photo gallery and selecting some digitals for my portfolio. Will appreciate receiving a link to them when they are ready. All the best to all of you!

Kim C. · Married on 01/02/2020

Wedding on 2/1/20 at The Lodge in Aubrey TX

I met Gloria at the Dallas Bridal Show and immediately knew I wanted to work with her. My daughter kinda knew what she wanted and Gloria just pulled it all together. She was a joy to work with. She was well within my budget. Always got back to me very quickly. I kept making changes and she kept right up with me. They showed up exactly on time and finished off the decorating for me. I was so happy with how all the florals looked. I highly recommend Blooming Accents!

Sent on 02/19/2020

• Karen

Karen · Married on 12/21/2019

Extraordinary

What I asked of Gloria was not typical for Wedding flowers. The bride wanted lush colorful creations and she more than got what she asked for. Lovely colors of rose, purple, pink, lime, turquoise. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful. She was as excited over planning the wedding as we were. I would not hesitate a minute in using Gloria again for any type event. It was truly a celebration of flowers.

Sent on 01/03/2020

• Katy

Katy W. · Married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Gloria and her wonderful staff at Blooming Accents Inc. did a fantastic job with the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. The flowers were well placed and gorgeous in my wedding photos!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! I look forward to seeing the photo gallery and selecting some digitals for my portfolio. Will appreciate receiving a link to them when they are ready. All the best to all of you!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Florist

Fantastic florist. Gloria has great customer service, communicating within a timely manner and is affordable. She is very easy going and wonderful to work with. Our wedding flowers were fresh and beautiful.

Sent on 11/19/2019

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/20/2019

Thank you so much Gloria!

You are amazing, every time I emailed you answered, you were so good about every detail. And my bouquet turned out amazing! And even the slight change of flowers in the cocktail room was perfect! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Carolyn M. · Married on 09/21/2019

So glad we chose them! Beautiful arrangements and service beyond compare

I am so thankful I chose Blooming Accents. I loved my arrangements and they were so helpful! They are so easy to work with and Gloria is very genuine person who is very passionate about her work and her clients. She will make you feel like you've known her for years! They are very flexible on time, great with communication, and willing to do what it takes to make you stress free and your wedding beautiful regardless of your budget!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Amy H. · Married on 09/19/2019

Easy to work with! Guided us and suggested flowers that were perfect for us.

My mantra for our daughter’s wedding was “Trust the professionals!” I’m so glad we chose Blooming Accents. You will be too!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful flowers at good price

Gloria was really easy to work with and has a great eye for floral design! When we met we talked about colors, budget, she showed me ideas and then sent a very detailed proposal. It sounded great on paper and looked even better in person. Every time I needed to make a change she was very responsive and sent a new contract right away. We probably went through at least three changes. She is willing to work with your budget and even helped with ideas on how to repurpose flowers used in the ceremony for the reception to save some money. Her prices were very fair. I highly recommend Blooming Accents you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Monique C. · Married on 06/30/2019

Blooming and Radiant

Mrs. Gloria exceeded my expectations! She was very professional, kind, and patient with me throughout the entire process. Her prices were very reasonable too! She showed me her studio and made recommendations for things I didn't even consider. The day of the wedding, she was on-time and went straight to work! She left some extra flower pieces at no extra charge for us to use for decorations . How nice was that! I have no doubt you will be pleased with her work as I was. I never thought flowers could make me so happy. I cannot thank Gloria enough. She is priceless!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Elizabeth E. · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional & Affordable!

Gloria was an absolute delight to work with from the beginning! She worked within our budget and was flexible with any changes along the way. The florals turned out amazing and even better than I dreamed! We received numerous compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Gloria also assisted during our room flip and worked seamlessly with other vendors.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

I look back through all your photos occasionally and recall what a pleasure it was to work with you and your family. Hope all is well with each of you!
  • Lauren

Lauren W. · Married on 02/08/2019

Better than I ever imagined!

Gloria exceeded our expectations! She was such a joy to work with and very reasonable in price compared to several others that we met with! She knows what she is talking about! Our florals were so beautiful and I knew they were going to look great but seriously they looked so much better than I could have imagined! You will not be disappointed if you choose Gloria! Thanks Gloria so much...you were amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Just had the pleasure of seeing your Mom again this past weekend after having completed another wedding installation at the beautiful Ashton Gardens in Corinth. I displayed a photo from your wedding at January's Dallas Bridal Show and it was the most-loved photo of all that I had with me... Hope all is well with you and your family...

Hwanhee · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you!

Loved working with Gloria. The flowers she arrnaged for our wedding were beautiful. She understood my vision quickly and showed me lots of examples and pictures of individual flowers for me to pick from. I've made several changes to the original request along the way but she was always accomodating and on top of updating the contract and providing an accurate quote. She's the sweetest and very experienced. Her price is reasonable!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

I look back through your wedding photos occasionally and am reminded of what a pleasure it was to work with you. I am so honored to have been a part of such a beautiful event! All the best to all of you!
  • Paola

Paola M. · Married on 12/02/2018

Fantastic all around

Gloria is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She worked so well within our budget, found solutions when I started coming across some hiccups and is just so easy to contact! She went above and beyond for us, or at least made us feel that way, and I would work with her again in a heartbeat if I could! Hands down my favorite vendor, thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Hard to believe it's been more than a year since I had the pleasure of working with you. If you have a link to the gallery of photos, I'd love to receive it so that I can select some digitals for my portfolio. Hope all is well with you and your family!
  • Bree

Bree S. · Married on 11/17/2018

Better than I could have imagined!

Gloria and her team were a dream to work with! I gave her my limited ideas of what I wanted in our wedding floral design and she absolutely exceeded anything I could have dreamed. It was so beautiful and I'm still getting compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2018

• Mary Elizabeth

Mary E. · Married on 10/28/2018

Gloria is the best!

Gloria is very personable and has a wealth of floral design ideas to assist you in making your wedding day everything you want it to be. We met and discussed the general ideas my daughter and I had discussed and Gloria was able to make our color scheme work with affordable ( in season) flowers that were just stunning. She put together the personal flowers for the wedding party, provided flowers for the wedding cake and also adjusted our plan for the alter “barn doors” decorations on the day of the wedding because she saw a better way to do it. It was all more beautiful than I had imagined.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

Gloria of Blooming Accents was a dream to work with for my dream wedding!

Gloria excels in floral knowledge, arrangement style and price. Also, her progressive business model is both family friendly and cooperative in nature, which I value highly in our world today.

We had a short engagement with a fancy wedding to plan, so time was tight to find the right florist that was also available for our wedding date. Gloria was available for fast consultation and flexible on our meeting time.

From the first moment at our consultation I was incredibly impressed by Gloria. She utilized the pre-consult survey with finesse so she was ready to help design my dream the moment we started.

Most importantly, we were EXTREMELY impressed that our dream floral plan was 50% LESS than quoted from other sources!!!

As the day neared, Gloria was flexible on making small changes to our plans. She delivered beautiful flowers on time with a smile!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Hard to believe it's been almost two years since I had the pleasure of working with you. If you have a link to the gallery of photos, I'd love to receive it so that I can select some digitals for my portfolio. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

I am so happy I had Gloria from Blooming Accents, Inc arrange the flowers for my wedding! Gloria is a very pleasant person to work with and within moments of meeting her, I could tell that she had a passion for arranging flowers. She will show you a book with gorgeous floral arrangements she did for weddings. My husband and I were very impressed with how well she listened to my requests and was able to envision what we had in mind.

The wedding bouquets with the large Amaryllis flowers with the array of delightful, pastel flowers looked so pretty with all of our dresses and at the venue! I loved the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower crown, the boutonnieres, and the corsages. I received many compliments on the flowers. She exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommend her because of her years of experience arranging flowers, her talent and passion and that she cares about her clients. Thank you, Gloria, for your detailed, hard-work to help create such a beautiful, happy wedding day for us.

-Chelsea G.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Chelsea. It was a pleasure working with both of you and your beautiful, unique floral palette -- I loved your selections!

Lisa · Married on 03/17/2018

The flowers were beautiful! They arrived early and did a great job setting things up. Quickly responded to all of our questions. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/27/2018