59 Reviews for Blooming Accents, Inc.

User Photos
Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
59 Blooming Accents, Inc. Reviews

I am so happy I had Gloria from Blooming Accents, Inc arrange the flowers for my wedding! Gloria is a very pleasant person to work with and within moments of meeting her, I could tell that she had a passion for arranging flowers. She will show you a book with gorgeous floral arrangements she did for weddings. My husband and I were very impressed with how well she listened to my requests and was able to envision what we had in mind.

The wedding bouquets with the large Amaryllis flowers with the array of delightful, pastel flowers looked so pretty with all of our dresses and at the venue! I loved the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower crown, the boutonnieres, and the corsages. I received many compliments on the flowers. She exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommend her because of her years of experience arranging flowers, her talent and passion and that she cares about her clients. Thank you, Gloria, for your detailed, hard-work to help create such a beautiful, happy wedding day for us.

-Chelsea G.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our expectations were blown away with the creations and custom features Gloria added to our wedding! She listened to the brides every dream of a perfect wedding and went far and above our vision! She is kind, fair, and VERY talented! Her contact with us was professional and frequent to keep us up to date and calm. Would definetly recommend and use Blooming Accents again for an event!

Profile Picture Alice, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Simply put, Gloria is AMAZING.

She invited my mom & I into her home for a planning session, and by the time we left, she had designed the most beautiful arrangements that were perfect for mine and my husband's tastes. I wasn't sure what I wanted walking into the floral conversation, but by her listening and engaging with us and giving us ideas, Gloria knew exactly what to do. She made our lives easy and delivered the flowers on our wedding day without any hiccups. I referred her to my mother-in-law for the rehearsal dinner, and she created beautiful arrangements for her as well. She made us feel comfortable and taken care of right from the start, and she really cared about making my wedding as beautiful as I'd always imagined.

I can't say enough nice things about Gloria! I encourage you to hand over your floral needs to her for your special event!

Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - My BEAUTIFUL bouquet with baby's breath and diamond dust.
Profile Picture Jessica , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Gloria! She was the florist for a couple of my daughters friends weddings and once we met her we didn't have to look any further! She was very professional and kept on top on everything from the beginning. We were not sure what we wanted but she worked with us and showed us a lot of options and we were able to come up with something that my daughter absolutely loved for her wedding! She is very talented and does beautiful work and will take your price point and work within your means. My daughter and I would highly recommend her!!

Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - added flowers to my daughters cake
Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - bridal portrait bouquet
Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - actual wedding bouquet for the bride
Photo for Blooming Accents, Inc. Review - table center pieces
Profile Picture Karen , 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment we first met Gloria, we fell in love with her work, she was so very helpful during the whole process of helping us plan for my daughter's wedding and her work with the flowers was just absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more pleased with how everything looked. They did an amazing job and we received tons of compliments on everything, especially the wedding bouquet!! My daughter gave her some ideas of what she was wanting it to look like and she did an amazing job. We would definitely recommend Gloria and her team at Blooming Accents!!!

Profile Picture Cobie, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gloria is truly an artist at what she does. The florals at our wedding far exceeded expectations...I catch myself going back and looking at wedding photos just so I can zoom in to look at my and my bridesmaid's bouquets! She even took the time to help delicately incorporate my grandmother's hankey into my bouquet. Every bit of the process working with Gloria was so easy and her pricing is very fair compared to other DFW florists we scoped out. We can't wait for the next opportunity to refer Gloria to someone in need or use her again ourselves!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Gloria was great to work with. She paid attention to what I asked and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria did such an amazing job on all of our flowers for the wedding. She was very knowledgable and captured exactly what I was hoping for. She also was very accommodating with a last minute request for a chapel arrangement!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria was so amazing! From our very first meeting I knew she knew wha she was doing! The first thing she wanted to know was my personality and preference! She captured my vision right away!! My flowers where beautiful! I trust her!

Profile Picture Latoya , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Gloria was so kind! We first met at Barnes and Noble to go through the flowers and pick out what I wanted. She was so knowledgeable and really helped me find the perfect flowers. She did an amazing job when the flowers were delivered. I was in love with my bouquet and table setting.

Profile Picture User5394099, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Oh my gosh Gloria is one of the SWEETEST ladies I have ever met. The floral for my wedding was FABULOUS. I had a Gatsby themed wedding, so most of my centerpieces were ostrich feathers, martini glasses full of pearls and lots of boas. A few months before the wedding, I had sent pictures to Gloria of what I wanted. Since my centerpieces weren't "traditional", Gloria set up a couple of examples of what would be at my wedding and had me come out to her shop and look at everything. She was so open to my opinion and did everything with a smile on her face. Her prices were comparable to other florists, but I feel her service and attitude is way above and beyond any other florist that I interviewed. Everyone should use Gloria!!!

Profile Picture Maddison, 12/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Where do I begin??? Gloria is AH-MAZING!!! She was the florist for my daughter's wedding at Ashton Gardens in Corinth, Texas in 2014. In 2015, she went with us to Houston to be the florist and Day of Coordinator for my son's wedding! Gloria is very professional, meticulous, easy to work with, she listens and is great at working within your budget!! Gloria was referred to me by a friend and now I refer her to anyone who's looking for a wedding florist! Let her give you a quote!! You won't be disappointed!! Gloria is awesome!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janet, 11/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Gloria with Blooming Accents was wonderful! Not only did she work directly with my specific budget to get me the exact flowers I dreamed of for my ceremony, she also was prompt in all of her responses and was extremely easy to work with. I received countless quotes for flowers from numerous vendors around DFW, and Gloria was the only one who took the time to look at what I wanted and how we could make it work. The flowers on the day of our wedding were GORGEOUS. We received compliments all evening on how beautiful everything was….all thanks to Gloria! I recommend Blooming Accents 100% for all of your floral needs!

Profile Picture Shelbie, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I was nervous about spending a lot of money on flowers, but I am so glad I chose Gloria at Blooming Accents! I met her at a bridal show and was impressed with her pictures of past work. Gloria's prices ended up being very reasonable, and she was more than willing to scale things up or down depending on how much I wanted to spend. We met twice - once to work on the initial quote, and again to go over everything and finalize details and numbers. The reception centerpieces were beautiful - mason jar trios, birch bark vases, flower rings surrounding my lanterns, and a bunch of beautiful flowers in my exact color scheme and theme that I wanted. I also had a very narrow time frame in which I wanted my bouquets delivered to the ceremony - only 15 minutes between my arrival and pictures starting - and she arrived right on time!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Gloria provided the most unique and beautiful centerpieces for our wedding. We told her an idea and she was able to come up with something fantastic. We were on constant communication throughout planning of idea and everything was executed perfectly!

Profile Picture Bride, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria and her staff were beyond amazing! She met with me and immediately understood my vision and delivered it perfectly! She was always available for me and so helpful! Wonderful woman who is passionate and so amazing at what she does!

Profile Picture User4767398, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very professional, and extremely helpful. I had no idea what I wanted for flowers and Gloria helped us find what worked best with our colors, venue, and our budget. I would have been lost without the help!

Profile Picture Krissy, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria took the time to understand the vision I had for my wedding, and worked to make it a reality. I cannot tell you how many dozens of compliments we had on our centerpieces and bouquets. She also worked to keep the cost as low as possible, without sacrificing any quality. Our wedding would not have been half as beautiful without her creativity and talent!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From start to finish my wife and I couldn't be more pleased with the beautiful arrangements provided. Many of our guests and family are still talking about what beautiful job Blooming Accents did for our special day. Gloria knows her business well and was there every step of the way to make sure it was perfect. And I can honestly say it was!!

Profile Picture Billy, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gloria was the only vendor during my wedding planning that delivered with absolutely no issues. The flowers were fantastic, the venue decorations were perfect and she worked with the budget I gave. We had to move our seating arrangements a few times and each time she wrote up a new plan immediately. When I walked into our reception it was even better than I imagined and the flowers were the perfect touch to our "Mad Men" themed wedding. If we could give her 10s, she would have a perfect score across the board.

Thank you, Gloria!
Cassie & Justin Adams

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloria's arrangements were exactly what I wanted for my wedding day :) her pricing is great and she delivers to your event as well. We had an ice storm on our wedding day and Gloria was one of the vendors who still made it! I am so glad she braved it out into the icy roads and made it to our wedding. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Noelle, 12/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met Gloria at a Bridal Show and won a free bridal bouquet! It was so fantastic! She did such a wonderful job and was so sweet. We had to totally re-arrange the wedding in a matter of days because my fiancé was stuck out of the country and was going to miss our wedding, but Gloria made sure we had our flowers! She was so receptive to our budget needs, and was accommodating in every other way as well. Blooming Accents has it going on, thanks!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blooming Accents is amazing! Gloria is fabulous at what she does! She listened to my vision and she made it even better than what I thought I wanted :)!! She was so easy to work with and made me feel at ease :). Any bride looking for amazing flowers needs to go with blooming accents!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My mom and I had the best time working with Gloria for my wedding flowers! Our great experience began when she met us out at our house (also the wedding site) for the consultation, and she gave great recommendations for how to acheive the look I wanted while staying within budget. The best part, other than her cheery attitude and the BEAUTIFUL flowers, was that she stayed after deliverying the bouquets and helped us arrange the centerpiece flowers even though we originally planned to do them ourselves. She was so gracious with her time and talent and it created a magnificent look for the reception tables. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the day! Thank you Gloria!

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/15/13, 3 Reviews