Blooming Accents, Inc. Reviews

76 | Bedford, TX

76 Reviews for Blooming Accents, Inc.

Blooming Accents, Inc. 1
Blooming Accents, Inc. 2
Blooming Accents, Inc. 3
Blooming Accents, Inc. 4
Blooming Accents, Inc. 5
Blooming Accents, Inc. 6
Blooming Accents, Inc. 7

Carolyn Molina · Getting married on 09/21/2019

So glad we chose them! Beautiful arrangements and service beyond compare

I am so thankful I chose Blooming Accents. I loved my arrangements and they were so helpful! They are so easy to work with and Gloria is very genuine person who is very passionate about her work and her clients. She will make you feel like you've known her for years! They are very flexible on time, great with communication, and willing to do what it takes to make you stress free and your wedding beautiful regardless of your budget!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful flowers at good price

Gloria was really easy to work with and has a great eye for floral design! When we met we talked about colors, budget, she showed me ideas and then sent a very detailed proposal. It sounded great on paper and looked even better in person. Every time I needed to make a change she was very responsive and sent a new contract right away. We probably went through at least three changes. She is willing to work with your budget and even helped with ideas on how to repurpose flowers used in the ceremony for the reception to save some money. Her prices were very fair. I highly recommend Blooming Accents you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Monique Carson · Married on 06/30/2019

Blooming and Radiant

Mrs. Gloria exceeded my expectations! She was very professional, kind, and patient with me throughout the entire process. Her prices were very reasonable too! She showed me her studio and made recommendations for things I didn't even consider. The day of the wedding, she was on-time and went straight to work! She left some extra flower pieces at no extra charge for us to use for decorations . How nice was that! I have no doubt you will be pleased with her work as I was. I never thought flowers could make me so happy. I cannot thank Gloria enough. She is priceless!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 14
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 15

Elizabeth Etier · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional & Affordable!

Gloria was an absolute delight to work with from the beginning! She worked within our budget and was flexible with any changes along the way. The florals turned out amazing and even better than I dreamed! We received numerous compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Gloria also assisted during our room flip and worked seamlessly with other vendors.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Ward · Married on 02/08/2019

Better than I ever imagined!

Gloria exceeded our expectations! She was such a joy to work with and very reasonable in price compared to several others that we met with! She knows what she is talking about! Our florals were so beautiful and I knew they were going to look great but seriously they looked so much better than I could have imagined! You will not be disappointed if you choose Gloria! Thanks Gloria so much...you were amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 16
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 17
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 18
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 19

Hwanhee · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you!

Loved working with Gloria. The flowers she arrnaged for our wedding were beautiful. She understood my vision quickly and showed me lots of examples and pictures of individual flowers for me to pick from. I've made several changes to the original request along the way but she was always accomodating and on top of updating the contract and providing an accurate quote. She's the sweetest and very experienced. Her price is reasonable!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Paola

Paola Mariscal · Married on 12/02/2018

Fantastic all around

Gloria is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She worked so well within our budget, found solutions when I started coming across some hiccups and is just so easy to contact! She went above and beyond for us, or at least made us feel that way, and I would work with her again in a heartbeat if I could! Hands down my favorite vendor, thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Bree

Bree Savage · Married on 11/17/2018

Better than I could have imagined!

Gloria and her team were a dream to work with! I gave her my limited ideas of what I wanted in our wedding floral design and she absolutely exceeded anything I could have dreamed. It was so beautiful and I'm still getting compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Mary Elizabeth

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2018

Gloria is the best!

Gloria is very personable and has a wealth of floral design ideas to assist you in making your wedding day everything you want it to be. We met and discussed the general ideas my daughter and I had discussed and Gloria was able to make our color scheme work with affordable ( in season) flowers that were just stunning. She put together the personal flowers for the wedding party, provided flowers for the wedding cake and also adjusted our plan for the alter “barn doors” decorations on the day of the wedding because she saw a better way to do it. It was all more beautiful than I had imagined.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

Gloria of Blooming Accents was a dream to work with for my dream wedding!

Gloria excels in floral knowledge, arrangement style and price. Also, her progressive business model is both family friendly and cooperative in nature, which I value highly in our world today.

We had a short engagement with a fancy wedding to plan, so time was tight to find the right florist that was also available for our wedding date. Gloria was available for fast consultation and flexible on our meeting time.

From the first moment at our consultation I was incredibly impressed by Gloria. She utilized the pre-consult survey with finesse so she was ready to help design my dream the moment we started.

Most importantly, we were EXTREMELY impressed that our dream floral plan was 50% LESS than quoted from other sources!!!

As the day neared, Gloria was flexible on making small changes to our plans. She delivered beautiful flowers on time with a smile!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 24
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 25
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 26

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

I am so happy I had Gloria from Blooming Accents, Inc arrange the flowers for my wedding! Gloria is a very pleasant person to work with and within moments of meeting her, I could tell that she had a passion for arranging flowers. She will show you a book with gorgeous floral arrangements she did for weddings. My husband and I were very impressed with how well she listened to my requests and was able to envision what we had in mind.

The wedding bouquets with the large Amaryllis flowers with the array of delightful, pastel flowers looked so pretty with all of our dresses and at the venue! I loved the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower crown, the boutonnieres, and the corsages. I received many compliments on the flowers. She exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommend her because of her years of experience arranging flowers, her talent and passion and that she cares about her clients. Thank you, Gloria, for your detailed, hard-work to help create such a beautiful, happy wedding day for us.

-Chelsea G.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Chelsea. It was a pleasure working with both of you and your beautiful, unique floral palette -- I loved your selections!

Lisa · Married on 03/17/2018

The flowers were beautiful! They arrived early and did a great job setting things up. Quickly responded to all of our questions. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Tory · Married on 02/18/2018

Gloria was an amazing vendor to work with. She is very knowledgeable about her work and gave us great advice to select the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. We were very pleased with the service and cost.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 27
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 28
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 29

Alice · Married on 01/13/2018

Our expectations were blown away with the creations and custom features Gloria added to our wedding! She listened to the brides every dream of a perfect wedding and went far and above our vision! She is kind, fair, and VERY talented! Her contact with us was professional and frequent to keep us up to date and calm. Would definetly recommend and use Blooming Accents again for an event!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 30
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 31
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 12/03/2017

Beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres

Gloria met with us in her home office to get an idea of what colors, textures, and 'feel' we wanted for the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. She helped us narrow down options by season, and for a small fee (and HUGE convenience factor) delivered the flowers to the venue on our wedding day. They were beautiful and we received many compliments! I would recommend Gloria.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply put, Gloria is AMAZING.

She invited my mom & I into her home for a planning session, and by the time we left, she had designed the most beautiful arrangements that were perfect for mine and my husband's tastes. I wasn't sure what I wanted walking into the floral conversation, but by her listening and engaging with us and giving us ideas, Gloria knew exactly what to do. She made our lives easy and delivered the flowers on our wedding day without any hiccups. I referred her to my mother-in-law for the rehearsal dinner, and she created beautiful arrangements for her as well. She made us feel comfortable and taken care of right from the start, and she really cared about making my wedding as beautiful as I'd always imagined.

I can't say enough nice things about Gloria! I encourage you to hand over your floral needs to her for your special event!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 32
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 33
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 34
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 35

Karen · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved working with Gloria! She was the florist for a couple of my daughters friends weddings and once we met her we didn't have to look any further! She was very professional and kept on top on everything from the beginning. We were not sure what we wanted but she worked with us and showed us a lot of options and we were able to come up with something that my daughter absolutely loved for her wedding! She is very talented and does beautiful work and will take your price point and work within your means. My daughter and I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 36
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 37
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 38
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 39

Karla · Married on 10/21/2017

Could not have picked a better florist for my grand daughter's special day!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 40

Julia · Married on 09/04/2017

Gloria was wonderful to work with, quick to respond & my wedding flowers were exactly what I had imagined. She knows what she is doing & I would hire her all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Susie · Married on 06/17/2017

Gloria was a pleasure to work with. The flower arrangements were gorgeous. She was very conscious of my budget and worked with me to make it look beautiful. I would recommend Blooming Accents, Inc. to anyone.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Cobie · Married on 06/11/2017

From the moment we first met Gloria, we fell in love with her work, she was so very helpful during the whole process of helping us plan for my daughter's wedding and her work with the flowers was just absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more pleased with how everything looked. They did an amazing job and we received tons of compliments on everything, especially the wedding bouquet!! My daughter gave her some ideas of what she was wanting it to look like and she did an amazing job. We would definitely recommend Gloria and her team at Blooming Accents!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 41

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Gloria is truly an artist at what she does. The florals at our wedding far exceeded expectations...I catch myself going back and looking at wedding photos just so I can zoom in to look at my and my bridesmaid's bouquets! She even took the time to help delicately incorporate my grandmother's hankey into my bouquet. Every bit of the process working with Gloria was so easy and her pricing is very fair compared to other DFW florists we scoped out. We can't wait for the next opportunity to refer Gloria to someone in need or use her again ourselves!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Gloria was great to work with. She paid attention to what I asked and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/18/2016

Gloria did such an amazing job on all of our flowers for the wedding. She was very knowledgable and captured exactly what I was hoping for. She also was very accommodating with a last minute request for a chapel arrangement!

Sent on 07/18/2016