Blooming Accents, Inc. Reviews

72 | Bedford, TX

72 Reviews for Blooming Accents, Inc.

Blooming Accents, Inc. 1
Blooming Accents, Inc. 6
Blooming Accents, Inc. 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Ward · Married on 02/08/2019

Better than I ever imagined!

Gloria exceeded our expectations! She was such a joy to work with and very reasonable in price compared to several others that we met with! She knows what she is talking about! Our florals were so beautiful and I knew they were going to look great but seriously they looked so much better than I could have imagined! You will not be disappointed if you choose Gloria! Thanks Gloria so much...you were amazing!

Blooming Accents, Inc. 10
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 11
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 12
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 13

Hwanhee · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you!

Loved working with Gloria. The flowers she arrnaged for our wedding were beautiful. She understood my vision quickly and showed me lots of examples and pictures of individual flowers for me to pick from. I've made several changes to the original request along the way but she was always accomodating and on top of updating the contract and providing an accurate quote. She's the sweetest and very experienced. Her price is reasonable!

• Paola

Paola Mariscal · Married on 12/02/2018

Fantastic all around

Gloria is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She worked so well within our budget, found solutions when I started coming across some hiccups and is just so easy to contact! She went above and beyond for us, or at least made us feel that way, and I would work with her again in a heartbeat if I could! Hands down my favorite vendor, thank you so much!!

• Bree

Bree Savage · Married on 11/17/2018

Better than I could have imagined!

Gloria and her team were a dream to work with! I gave her my limited ideas of what I wanted in our wedding floral design and she absolutely exceeded anything I could have dreamed. It was so beautiful and I'm still getting compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

• Mary Elizabeth

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2018

Gloria is the best!

Gloria is very personable and has a wealth of floral design ideas to assist you in making your wedding day everything you want it to be. We met and discussed the general ideas my daughter and I had discussed and Gloria was able to make our color scheme work with affordable ( in season) flowers that were just stunning. She put together the personal flowers for the wedding party, provided flowers for the wedding cake and also adjusted our plan for the alter “barn doors” decorations on the day of the wedding because she saw a better way to do it. It was all more beautiful than I had imagined.

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

Gloria of Blooming Accents was a dream to work with for my dream wedding!

Gloria excels in floral knowledge, arrangement style and price. Also, her progressive business model is both family friendly and cooperative in nature, which I value highly in our world today.

We had a short engagement with a fancy wedding to plan, so time was tight to find the right florist that was also available for our wedding date. Gloria was available for fast consultation and flexible on our meeting time.

From the first moment at our consultation I was incredibly impressed by Gloria. She utilized the pre-consult survey with finesse so she was ready to help design my dream the moment we started.

Most importantly, we were EXTREMELY impressed that our dream floral plan was 50% LESS than quoted from other sources!!!

As the day neared, Gloria was flexible on making small changes to our plans. She delivered beautiful flowers on time with a smile!

Blooming Accents, Inc. 14
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 15
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 16
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 17
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 18
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 19
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 20

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

I am so happy I had Gloria from Blooming Accents, Inc arrange the flowers for my wedding! Gloria is a very pleasant person to work with and within moments of meeting her, I could tell that she had a passion for arranging flowers. She will show you a book with gorgeous floral arrangements she did for weddings. My husband and I were very impressed with how well she listened to my requests and was able to envision what we had in mind.

The wedding bouquets with the large Amaryllis flowers with the array of delightful, pastel flowers looked so pretty with all of our dresses and at the venue! I loved the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower crown, the boutonnieres, and the corsages. I received many compliments on the flowers. She exceeded our expectations.

I highly recommend her because of her years of experience arranging flowers, her talent and passion and that she cares about her clients. Thank you, Gloria, for your detailed, hard-work to help create such a beautiful, happy wedding day for us.

-Chelsea G.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Chelsea. It was a pleasure working with both of you and your beautiful, unique floral palette -- I loved your selections!

Lisa · Married on 03/17/2018

The flowers were beautiful! They arrived early and did a great job setting things up. Quickly responded to all of our questions. Would definitely recommend.

Tory · Married on 02/18/2018

Gloria was an amazing vendor to work with. She is very knowledgeable about her work and gave us great advice to select the perfect floral arrangements for our wedding. We were very pleased with the service and cost.

Blooming Accents, Inc. 21
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 22
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 23

Alice · Married on 01/13/2018

Our expectations were blown away with the creations and custom features Gloria added to our wedding! She listened to the brides every dream of a perfect wedding and went far and above our vision! She is kind, fair, and VERY talented! Her contact with us was professional and frequent to keep us up to date and calm. Would definetly recommend and use Blooming Accents again for an event!

Blooming Accents, Inc. 24
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 25
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 12/03/2017

Beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres

Gloria met with us in her home office to get an idea of what colors, textures, and 'feel' we wanted for the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. She helped us narrow down options by season, and for a small fee (and HUGE convenience factor) delivered the flowers to the venue on our wedding day. They were beautiful and we received many compliments! I would recommend Gloria.

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply put, Gloria is AMAZING.

She invited my mom & I into her home for a planning session, and by the time we left, she had designed the most beautiful arrangements that were perfect for mine and my husband's tastes. I wasn't sure what I wanted walking into the floral conversation, but by her listening and engaging with us and giving us ideas, Gloria knew exactly what to do. She made our lives easy and delivered the flowers on our wedding day without any hiccups. I referred her to my mother-in-law for the rehearsal dinner, and she created beautiful arrangements for her as well. She made us feel comfortable and taken care of right from the start, and she really cared about making my wedding as beautiful as I'd always imagined.

I can't say enough nice things about Gloria! I encourage you to hand over your floral needs to her for your special event!

Blooming Accents, Inc. 26
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 27
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 28
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 29

Karen · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved working with Gloria! She was the florist for a couple of my daughters friends weddings and once we met her we didn't have to look any further! She was very professional and kept on top on everything from the beginning. We were not sure what we wanted but she worked with us and showed us a lot of options and we were able to come up with something that my daughter absolutely loved for her wedding! She is very talented and does beautiful work and will take your price point and work within your means. My daughter and I would highly recommend her!!

Blooming Accents, Inc. 30
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 31
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 32
    Blooming Accents, Inc. 33

Karla · Married on 10/21/2017

Could not have picked a better florist for my grand daughter's special day!!

Blooming Accents, Inc. 34

Julia · Married on 09/04/2017

Gloria was wonderful to work with, quick to respond & my wedding flowers were exactly what I had imagined. She knows what she is doing & I would hire her all over again in a heartbeat!

Susie · Married on 06/17/2017

Gloria was a pleasure to work with. The flower arrangements were gorgeous. She was very conscious of my budget and worked with me to make it look beautiful. I would recommend Blooming Accents, Inc. to anyone.

Cobie · Married on 06/11/2017

From the moment we first met Gloria, we fell in love with her work, she was so very helpful during the whole process of helping us plan for my daughter's wedding and her work with the flowers was just absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more pleased with how everything looked. They did an amazing job and we received tons of compliments on everything, especially the wedding bouquet!! My daughter gave her some ideas of what she was wanting it to look like and she did an amazing job. We would definitely recommend Gloria and her team at Blooming Accents!!!

Blooming Accents, Inc. 35

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Gloria is truly an artist at what she does. The florals at our wedding far exceeded expectations...I catch myself going back and looking at wedding photos just so I can zoom in to look at my and my bridesmaid's bouquets! She even took the time to help delicately incorporate my grandmother's hankey into my bouquet. Every bit of the process working with Gloria was so easy and her pricing is very fair compared to other DFW florists we scoped out. We can't wait for the next opportunity to refer Gloria to someone in need or use her again ourselves!

Gloria was great to work with. She paid attention to what I asked and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Valerie · Married on 06/18/2016

Gloria did such an amazing job on all of our flowers for the wedding. She was very knowledgable and captured exactly what I was hoping for. She also was very accommodating with a last minute request for a chapel arrangement!

Latoya · Married on 05/21/2016

Gloria was so amazing! From our very first meeting I knew she knew wha she was doing! The first thing she wanted to know was my personality and preference! She captured my vision right away!! My flowers where beautiful! I trust her!

Gloria was so kind! We first met at Barnes and Noble to go through the flowers and pick out what I wanted. She was so knowledgeable and really helped me find the perfect flowers. She did an amazing job when the flowers were delivered. I was in love with my bouquet and table setting.

Maddison · Married on 12/31/2015

Oh my gosh Gloria is one of the SWEETEST ladies I have ever met. The floral for my wedding was FABULOUS. I had a Gatsby themed wedding, so most of my centerpieces were ostrich feathers, martini glasses full of pearls and lots of boas. A few months before the wedding, I had sent pictures to Gloria of what I wanted. Since my centerpieces weren't "traditional", Gloria set up a couple of examples of what would be at my wedding and had me come out to her shop and look at everything. She was so open to my opinion and did everything with a smile on her face. Her prices were comparable to other florists, but I feel her service and attitude is way above and beyond any other florist that I interviewed. Everyone should use Gloria!!!

Gloria with Blooming Accents was wonderful! Not only did she work directly with my specific budget to get me the exact flowers I dreamed of for my ceremony, she also was prompt in all of her responses and was extremely easy to work with. I received countless quotes for flowers from numerous vendors around DFW, and Gloria was the only one who took the time to look at what I wanted and how we could make it work. The flowers on the day of our wedding were GORGEOUS. We received compliments all evening on how beautiful everything was….all thanks to Gloria! I recommend Blooming Accents 100% for all of your floral needs!