Blooming Accents, Inc. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 11/19/2021

Great florist

I used Blooming Accents for my son's rehearsal dinner which included around 72 people. Gloria was very helpful in providing suggestions for the look and feel I was striving for along with the color scheme. When the first quote came back a little higher than my budget she worked with me to get the cost down, without sacrificing the look I was trying to achieve. The greenery running down the center of the tables with colorful flowers dispersed throughout, came out beautiful. She even put the flowers in water vials so that guest could bring them home after the event.
    I would used Gloria again and highly recommend Blooming Accents for any function needing flowers.
    Sophia P. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful flowers + Gloria really knows her stuff!

As someone who doesn’t know a lot about flowers, I needed someone who could guide me through the wedding floral selection process and Gloria did just that. It’s like she knows everything about flowers! The flowers at the event ended being beautiful and exactly what we talked about. I also want to mention that she was very flexible and willing to work with our budget.
    Sara S. Married on 10/02/2021

Best decision we made!

We were not planning on using real floral arrangements for our wedding; however Gloria worked with us and within our budget to help us create beautiful arrangements that we will forever remember!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Sara. It was a pleasure working with you! I am so happ that you were pleased and that the rain did not interfere with your vision.

All the best. Gloria
  • Marca
    Marca H. Married on 06/11/2021

Gorgeous Flower Arrangements!

Gloria recently did the flowers for my daughter's renewal of vowels and wedding reception. She was a delight to work with and the flowers exceeded our expectations twice! My daughter was supposed to get married in March 2019 but due to Covid, they had to postpone their big wedding celebration three days before their big day. They decided to go ahead and get married at the church with only their parents present. The flowers were already purchased by Gloria so she quickly made and delivered to the church the bridal bouquet, groom/father's boutonnière, alter flowers, and mother's corsages. She did it all again once they were able to have their big celebration in June 2021. All arrangements and bouquets were stunning! Gloria is a real professional, such a sweetheart, and so very easy to work with. Her prices are also very reasonable. You will not regret hiring her to do any florals needed for a special event!
    Christy S. Married on 04/09/2021

Better than Imagined

We found Gloria at a Bridal Show and getting to see first hand some of her work was great. Gloria was very responsive and flexible with our needs. The florals turned out better than I could've imagined and everything was done timely with no issues. Thanks to Gloria and her team for making our day a little more special with beautiful florals!
  • Coral
    Coral C. Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely amazing experience best flowers ever!

Met Gloria's sister and a wedding vendor event and just knew right away that I wanted to use them for our flowers. Gloria was extremely attentive to what I was wanting for my flowers and listening to my wants and don't wants. Even after we had to delay because of covid and then change up our entire flower design because of a change in season and me changing up my mind, it was no issue at all. Gloria and her sister even were happy to come early to set up the flower, spend the morning exploring the venue and were then happy to transport the flowers to the second venue while we took photos. They were an absolute dream to work with and as the photos show were amazing artists! Would work with them again in a heartbeat and so should you!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn R. Married on 10/11/2020

Flowers for my Wedding Day

Gloria was very helpful from the start! I was able to show her pictures and she then was able to show me different flowers that would look great together! She was always available to answer questions along the way. On the wedding day she showed up early and sat everything up. All the flowers were just as promised and better. I will be going back for any other flower needs!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you. Am so happy that you were pleased. Please send link to wedding photos or photographer's contact information. Would love to obtain digitals to display on my website. Thank you! Happy New Year!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2020

Amazing!!! Hire her!

Gloria and her sister were amazing! She paid attention to every detail! She made a flower hair comb for me that matched my bouquet, she helped make a surprise for my wedding bouquet, she made gorgeous flower rings for my girls to carry and she even did the decor for our hexagonal arch we stood in front of! Everything was gorgeous and we could not have imagine it better, she made our dreams come true! You can tell it is truly her joy to work with any budget to make a brides dream come true! Thank you Gloria for everything, we will forever be thankful!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

Good afternoon! It was a pleasure working with you both! Could you send a link to your wedding photos to me, please? I'd love to post some on my website! Happy New Year!!!
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing florist vendor

Gloria at Blooming Accents is absolutely AMAZING to work with! All of our floral arrangements were beautiful and she completes your vision 100%!

Shelby F. Married on 02/22/2020

Lovely florist and flowers

Blooming Accents did an amazing job on my daughter’s wedding flowers. The floral planning was the biggest stressor for me before we chose Blooming Accents. She made me feel at ease about our decisions and did a wonderful job working with me to make sure we had the flowers we wanted while staying with in our budget. She worked hard to create the florals to match exactly what we wanted and needed. They were beautiful. She was so personable and spent time with us so she knew exactly what we wanted! Thanks for making it such a pleasant experience!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

So glad you were pleased! It was a pleasure working with all of you. Look forward to seeing the gallery of photos!

• Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Flowers Amazing

Gloria with Blooming Accents couldn’t have been better. She definitely stood out amongst all my Vendors with the experience she provided with my flowers. She was super responsive, accommodating and made the experience personal. My flowers were SO perfect in every way. They added the perfect touch to my wedding. Highly highly recommend!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I look forward to seeing the gallery of photos!
    All the best.... Gloria
  • Isabella
    Isabella R. Married on 01/03/2020

pleasant to work with and so accommodating!!

I met with Gloria to decide on wedding flowers and over the next six months changed them several times. Gloria never once acted stressed or was bothered with the fact that I couldn’t make up my mind. She made sure I loved everything and was prompt with delivery and pick up. Gloria is so sweet and was so easy to work with!!! Highly recommend.

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I look forward to seeing the photo gallery and selecting some digitals for my portfolio. Will appreciate receiving a link to them when they are ready. All the best to all of you!
    Kim C. Married on 01/02/2020

Wedding on 2/1/20 at The Lodge in Aubrey TX

I met Gloria at the Dallas Bridal Show and immediately knew I wanted to work with her. My daughter kinda knew what she wanted and Gloria just pulled it all together. She was a joy to work with. She was well within my budget. Always got back to me very quickly. I kept making changes and she kept right up with me. They showed up exactly on time and finished off the decorating for me. I was so happy with how all the florals looked. I highly recommend Blooming Accents!

• Karen
    Karen Married on 12/21/2019

Extraordinary

What I asked of Gloria was not typical for Wedding flowers. The bride wanted lush colorful creations and she more than got what she asked for. Lovely colors of rose, purple, pink, lime, turquoise. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful. She was as excited over planning the wedding as we were. I would not hesitate a minute in using Gloria again for any type event. It was truly a celebration of flowers.

• Katy
    Katy W. Married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Gloria and her wonderful staff at Blooming Accents Inc. did a fantastic job with the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. The flowers were well placed and gorgeous in my wedding photos!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! I look forward to seeing the photo gallery and selecting some digitals for my portfolio. Will appreciate receiving a link to them when they are ready. All the best to all of you!
  • Pat
    Pat H. Married on 11/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Gloria with Blooming Accents created all the flower arrangements for our daughter's birthday celebration. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning and everyone raved about them. She is detailed in her work and provided excellent options for us to consider. She is very responsive and communicated with us throughout the entire process. We are very pleased with her work and professionalism and highly recommend her services.

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family, Pat! Is the photo gallery ready? I'd love to have a link so that I can select some for my portfolio. All the best!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/16/2019

Great Florist

Fantastic florist. Gloria has great customer service, communicating within a timely manner and is affordable. She is very easy going and wonderful to work with. Our wedding flowers were fresh and beautiful.

• Erin
    Erin Married on 10/20/2019

Thank you so much Gloria!

You are amazing, every time I emailed you answered, you were so good about every detail. And my bouquet turned out amazing! And even the slight change of flowers in the cocktail room was perfect! Thank you so much for everything!

Carolyn M. Married on 09/21/2019

So glad we chose them! Beautiful arrangements and service beyond compare

I am so thankful I chose Blooming Accents. I loved my arrangements and they were so helpful! They are so easy to work with and Gloria is very genuine person who is very passionate about her work and her clients. She will make you feel like you've known her for years! They are very flexible on time, great with communication, and willing to do what it takes to make you stress free and your wedding beautiful regardless of your budget!

Amy H. Married on 09/19/2019

Easy to work with! Guided us and suggested flowers that were perfect for us.

My mantra for our daughter’s wedding was “Trust the professionals!” I’m so glad we chose Blooming Accents. You will be too!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful flowers at good price

Gloria was really easy to work with and has a great eye for floral design! When we met we talked about colors, budget, she showed me ideas and then sent a very detailed proposal. It sounded great on paper and looked even better in person. Every time I needed to make a change she was very responsive and sent a new contract right away. We probably went through at least three changes. She is willing to work with your budget and even helped with ideas on how to repurpose flowers used in the ceremony for the reception to save some money. Her prices were very fair. I highly recommend Blooming Accents you will not be disappointed!
    Monique C. Married on 06/30/2019

Blooming and Radiant

Mrs. Gloria exceeded my expectations! She was very professional, kind, and patient with me throughout the entire process. Her prices were very reasonable too! She showed me her studio and made recommendations for things I didn't even consider. The day of the wedding, she was on-time and went straight to work! She left some extra flower pieces at no extra charge for us to use for decorations . How nice was that! I have no doubt you will be pleased with her work as I was. I never thought flowers could make me so happy. I cannot thank Gloria enough. She is priceless!
    Elizabeth E. Married on 03/02/2019

Professional & Affordable!

Gloria was an absolute delight to work with from the beginning! She worked within our budget and was flexible with any changes along the way. The florals turned out amazing and even better than I dreamed! We received numerous compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Gloria also assisted during our room flip and worked seamlessly with other vendors.

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

I look back through all your photos occasionally and recall what a pleasure it was to work with you and your family. Hope all is well with each of you!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 02/08/2019

Better than I ever imagined!

Gloria exceeded our expectations! She was such a joy to work with and very reasonable in price compared to several others that we met with! She knows what she is talking about! Our florals were so beautiful and I knew they were going to look great but seriously they looked so much better than I could have imagined! You will not be disappointed if you choose Gloria! Thanks Gloria so much...you were amazing!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Just had the pleasure of seeing your Mom again this past weekend after having completed another wedding installation at the beautiful Ashton Gardens in Corinth. I displayed a photo from your wedding at January's Dallas Bridal Show and it was the most-loved photo of all that I had with me... Hope all is well with you and your family...
    Hwanhee Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you!

Loved working with Gloria. The flowers she arrnaged for our wedding were beautiful. She understood my vision quickly and showed me lots of examples and pictures of individual flowers for me to pick from. I've made several changes to the original request along the way but she was always accomodating and on top of updating the contract and providing an accurate quote. She's the sweetest and very experienced. Her price is reasonable!

Blooming Accents, Inc.'s reply:

I look back through your wedding photos occasionally and am reminded of what a pleasure it was to work with you. I am so honored to have been a part of such a beautiful event! All the best to all of you!