Bitsy Bridal Reviews

30 Reviews for Bitsy Bridal

• Aubrie

Aubrie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Shop

Beautiful shop and incredible gowns. I am thrilled about my wedding dress thanks to Bitsy Bridal!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/15/2019

I had the best experience here! I found the most beautiful dress! I will definitely send all of my friends here! I LOVE Bitsy Bridal!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • Deidre

Deidre Derryberry · Married on 06/14/2019

Great at what they do!

I went in with no set idea of what I wanted, and left with the gown of my dreams! They did a lot of fittings to make sure it was absolutely perfect, and they took such great care of it in storage. They also altered my reception dress since I was already working with them, and that was just as great even though it didn't come from their shop. They were so personable and so willing to make my dress dreams come true.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

Bitsy Bridal was amazing! Not only do they have beautiful dresses they were very professional and fun to work with. They were always available to help answer concerns and questions that I had. The atmosphere is just a great place to be around. What I also loved is that they truly care about you and your happiness with your dress.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Julie Mabey · Married on 03/10/2019

Friendly and accommodating

We had to put a wedding together fast and they were very accommodating and helpful. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2018

I was hesitant to go with this shop at first because of the price, but I couldn't be more pleased with my experience there. They have been prompt, easy to work with, and very attentive to any questions I have. Also, I absolutely love my dress. It fits me perfectly, and they did such a good job with taking my measurements that I barely needed any alterations!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Abby · Married on 07/21/2018

Great customer service and they did exactly what I asked with the alterations! The ladies are all helpful and friendly, and their gowns are so beautiful and unique! Sooooo happy that I chose to go to Bitsy Bridal!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a great experience here. The consultants were so welcoming, helpful, and patient. Especially helpful with planning for a destination wedding and the how to's of getting my beautiful dress packed perfectly and safely. I would recommend going here.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

I had such an amazing experience at Bitsy Bridal. I tried on so many different styles and found the perfect one for me. They are the best!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2018

They did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress for my big day! Completely opposite from what I thought I was going to get. I’m super happy they started doing alterations so that I don’t have to go anywhere else!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Kelli · Married on 05/19/2018

My experience at Bitsy Bridal was amazing! I had been to several other bridal shops before choosing the one. I felt like the Bitsy girls truly listened to what styles I liked and what price-point I wanted to stay in. I love that they do their alterations in house-it makes me feel very confident in the workmanship and ultimate final product. These ladies have a strong passion for what they do and demonstrate expertise in making you feel confident and look perfect on the big day!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kyleigh · Married on 09/15/2017

I had such a great experience at Bitsy Bridal! I live in Michigan, but my parents live in Utah. I really wanted my mom to be with me when I found my dress, so I decided to go shopping when I was in town for Thanksgiving. I ended up finding the perfect dress at Bitsy Bridal. Pam was so great and assured my mom and I that she would be able to pack it well and have it arrive in Michigan absolutely flawless.. and it did! I'm so excited to wear it!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Alison · Married on 09/15/2017

My overall experience with Bitsy Bridal was fantastic! They are all super nice and very help full! They also worked well with my budget! I went in not expecting to find the perfect dress, but i found it and i am super happy with it!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Shelbi · Married on 09/02/2017

When I walked into Bitsy Bridal I honestly didn't think I would find a dress there. The dresses didn't look very beautiful to me and then I tried them on... every single dress I tried on there was absolutely gorgeous!! I found my dress right away there and I looked so beautiful the day of my wedding. The best thing about Bitsy Bridal is that it is a smaller shop and they want to give you the best experience when finding your dress. I highly recommend this place to any bride wanting to find their perfect dress :) thank you Bitsy for helping me find mine!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Bodd · Married on 08/25/2017

Found my dress and it was on sale!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Tressa · Married on 08/23/2017

Bitsy Bridal has the most gorgeous gowns to choose from! Pam carefully curates her stock from designers around the world. She and her staff are always helpful and professional, but also a blast to be around. I recommend Bitsy Bridal to all my brides!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Amy · Married on 08/03/2017

My appointment went so well. All the girls there were supportive, bubbly and kind. The woman that helped specifically, unfortunately I forgot her name, was hilarious. We shared some good laughs, and found my dress together. We luckily had the store to ourselves for my appointment. All the dresses are beautiful. I went to Bitsy Bridal in hopes to find a unique dress, and I went to the right place because my dress truly is something special.

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 07/28/2017

I found Bitsy Bridal after attending a bridal show at La Caille last summer. I was blown away by the gorgeous dresses coming down the runway and immediately wanted to set up an appointment at the salon. I had been to several salons before meeting with Pam, and as soon as I stepped into the salon with my mom, sister-in-law and two nieces, I was immediately impressed. It was still brand new and in the process of getting all the new business kinks worked out, but I absolutely LOVED the setup and the one-on-one attention I received. Pam was incredible at listening to all of the details about my wedding and my vision and pulled some wonderful dresses. There were several that fit the vision, but I still had other appointments to attend and wasn't ready to commit. What I loved most about her was that there was no pressure to commit and I was able to take time and think about everything. The best part was that just as we were getting ready to leave a FedEx delivery arrived and there was a brand new dress in the box that fit the style I was looking for and she let me try it on. It was magical. It was definitely a dream gown. Unfortunately, it was out of my budget range. But she worked with me and set up a time when I could come back during a trunk show to get more of a discount and still use the coupon I won so I could get the most bang for the buck. Now that is what I call dedication to clientele and customer service!! Unfortunately, between the time I tried on the dress and the trunk show, my budget changed drastically as I had a change in venue and had to give up some of the money that would have gone toward my dress. I ended up having to purchase my dress from another salon, but Pam was so understanding and gracious and was just so happy for me that I was able to find something I loved, even if it wasn't with her. I loved my experience so much, I referred my best friend to the salon when she got engaged. I also went back and bought my hair comb from them!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jane · Married on 07/08/2017

I highly recommend going to Bitsy Bridal! They bent over backwards to accommodate us and our special needs. Pam and her associates are friendly but also very professional to work with. Pam has an amazing collection of beautiful wedding gowns!

Sent on 03/31/2017

DeAnna · Married on 06/10/2017

very friendly and professional! Loved my dress.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Brynne · Married on 06/08/2017

Love Bitsy Bridal! Their girls know what they're doing, I ended up picking the first dress I tried on because they knew exactly what I was looking for! It's been a great experience going through the wedding dress process with Bitsy!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/12/2017

I've absolutely loved Bitsy Bridal! They had so many beautiful dresses to pick from on top of having the ability to make them all modest for me which took a lot of pressure off so I could pick any dress I wanted! They have been absolutely accommodating which had made getting ready for the wedding stress free! It was easy to get appointments in for when my parents unexpectedly came in to town and wanted to see the dress I was ordering! The dress came in on time and is absolutely gorgeous! I love that they have their own seamstress so I didn't have to have the problem of finding my own! The girls that work there have been so kind to me and have kept in touch frequently through calls and emails so I always feel connected to what is going on with my dress! They've really helped me feel the excitement of my wedding whenever I come in because they are so kind and bubbly!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/22/2017

I absolutely love all of the women at bitsy bridal they were so helpful on the phone and we're even able to help me with my budget! When I walked in every one was as nice as could be and is actually the only bridal store I needed to go to they were so friendly and had a lot of option although I found my dress which was the first one I tried on they had other options for me and did everything they could to get me what I want for the big day.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Lexie · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing Shopping experience

Bitsy Bridal has been absolutely amazing to work with. From arrival dates, to finding the perfect dress, they truly cared about my experience. Pam is so happy and great to work with. They have gone over and beyond my expectations. They are also have fair pricing for the gowns. I would highly recommend them, as I have shopped around the Utah wedding dress market.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Fatima

Fatima · Married on 08/04/2018

As an out of state bride, the beginning stages of my dress hunting experience was quite the adventure. My first visit to Bitsy Bridal was a little bit overwhelming, but that was because I had spent all day trying on dresses and was extremely tired by that point. The staff could sense my exhaustion and made the rest of the visit quite pleasant. The shop itself is wonderful! It is spacious and so bright, with large windows allowing natural light in (which I believe is the best lighting to see yourself). They have many different styles of dresses on mannequin display and hung around the boutique. They have comfy couches for your party to sit while waiting, and enormous wall mirrors so you can see yourself from all angles – perfect for large gowns.

Bitsy Bridal has been helpful to my constantly changing mind and has been accommodating to the fact that I live in another state, especially with the fittings schedule. They are transparent about any mishaps/delays that could arise, which I think is important because wedding planning is stressful enough – it’s good to know all the possible outcomes. Also to note, Bitsy Bridal has in-house alterations, which is nice because then everything is in one place. I only have to explain my vision one time and everyone is on the same page. Plus, she is so sweet and quite the jokester (great for a stressed bride). Overall, a fun experience! They have beautiful gowns from many designers and they will help you get your dream dress!

Sent on 07/24/2018