340 EAST 2600 NORTH, Ogden, UT 84414 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for BRIDAL CORNER GOWNS & TUXEDOS

• Maegan

Maegan Dean · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Dream Dress

They were so fun to work with! I found my perfect dress here and didn’t have to shop anywhere else. The ladies here are so sweet, they put together the cutest video for me and didn’t pressure me at all.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Stegmaier · Married on 08/31/2019

I said yes to the dress

Jan is the best! I had such a fantastic and memorable experience finding my wedding dress. I found the perfect dress, but the shop knew the weren’t going to be able to get another size in in time for my wedding. They only let me try it because the sample size looked to be about my size. It was and I loved it! I am originally from Kansas and my parents still live there. That being said Jan was so flexible and caring when it came to including my mom in my fitting. She was able to be there to help me find my dress, but couldn’t come to my fitting. Jan let me FaceTime my mom and we were able to show her the alterations we were gonna make to the dress. I had one alterations appointment, and it fit like a glove. My dress was incredibly uniquely me and all my guests complimented me all night.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jenna Williams · Married on 07/13/2019

Say Yes To The Dress Here!

These people make miracles happen! They helped me find the perfect dress for my big day. I would have never picked my dress on my own but they knew that we’d be a perfect match. They made me feel so special and beautiful! When I found the dress they gave me a “Say Yes To The Dress” moment and sealed the deal with a veil AND by playing our first dance song on the store speakers. They even sewed a little heart out of the lace of my mom’s wedding dress on the inside of my dress so it would be next to my heart. This is a great place to start your wedding dress shopping!

Sent on 07/18/2019