Bill Cody's Party Time Productions Reviews

Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 5
Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 6
Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 7

April · Getting married on 07/05/2019

We told him the kind of music we wanted and he just took it from there. We were extremely impressed with what he did with the reception music. He kept everyone entertained.

Cynthia Stewart · Married on 03/21/2019

Awesome time!

We all had such an amazing time at our wedding! Bill did a great job with the music at the ceremony and also at the reception during cocktail hour, the meal and dancing. We would highly recommend him and his team for any event you are planning.

Shay · Married on 03/10/2019

Dj kelly is amazing!

Where do I even begin with Kelly?
    From the moment we met at my venue’s open house, I KNEW she would be the one to MC our wedding day.
    During the planning process of our songs for the wedding, we knew what we wanted and there were times where we had no idea what songs to put there during that specific time. But, Kelly ALWAYS had the most perfect song to match up with our style and flow of our wedding.
    I wanted something special for my dad and I, and Kelly delivered the most perfect mash-up; even better than what I could have imagined!
    The day of the wedding, Kelly immediately came into my bridal suite to check on me and asked if I needed anything...I can’t name/think of any other DJs who care so much about their brides needs on their biggest day. This moment set the tone of the day and made me feel so at ease.
    Throughout our whole wedding day, Kelly ensured that there was constantly appropriate music playing and ALWAYS ensured our guests were having the time of their lives. Our timeline moved a little faster than anticipated, but none of our guests knew. I was so happy when Kelly came out to dance with all my guests during almost every song...like what other DJ does that? 😍
    There were always guests on the dance floor...even when we were not even in the venue (because we snuck out to take pictures).
    It’s been almost a week since we have been married; I still have family & friends RAVING about Kelly and her contagious upbeat spirit!

Bottom line is... if you are looking for the most selfless, FUN, and professional DJ to have at your event, STOP LOOKING AND BOOK KELLY NOW!
    We are still speechless at all of her hard work that she put into our special day.
    Kelly is a rockstar. ❤️

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding dj

Kelly was the Dj for our wedding and was amazing! She made everything so easy and fun! Definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Shelli Slusher · Married on 11/24/2018

Top Notch DJ

Kelly was absolutely amazing! I don't even know where to begin. She was the sweetest to work with and went out of her way to make sure all of our music/entertainment needs were met. I met with Kelly twice to give us the opportunity to get to know each other and the vibe we wanted for our wedding. I was able to give her a few genres that we wanted and she took it from there. The guests could not stop talking about how fun she was. She got the guests including the children and senior citizens out on the dance floor. Awesome crown participation, patience, understanding, flexibility and a ball of energy. We loved having Kelly for our DJ and have already recommended her to our friends. Thank you SO much for making our day so memorable!

Sheri Stromp · Married on 11/17/2018

Bill Cody DJ

Bill did a great job at our daughters wedding. The ceremony music was beautiful then he kept the Party rocking all night. He was fun and really knows how to read the crowd and never let the dance floor clear.

Katie · Married on 10/28/2018

DJ Todd was fantastic!

DJ Todd was fantastic! We met with him 2 weeks before the wedding and quickly realized that we needed to choose more songs LOL. Even though we did not have too much in mind he made a wonderful playlist. He worked so well with our coordinator to make sure that everything went smoothly and even calmed my nerves before I walked down the aisle. He kept the guests very entertained and we would hire him again in a heartbeat. We were very impressed with how affordable everything was with everything that we got and with how amazing he was!

Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 8

Catie Conlon · Married on 10/20/2018

Happy wedding day!

Bill was willing to meet us before the wedding so we could get to know him and work together on song selections, he sent lots of songs to help us along with our selections and stuck to my playlist where requested. He was really great to work with!

Karen · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Todd was awesome! Everyone had a great time.

Kaye · Married on 06/22/2018

Bill exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend him for any event.

Nancy · Married on 06/16/2018

It was the best! Joel we love you!!

Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 9

Diane · Married on 04/06/2018

This is the second time I have used him and was totally pleased both times!

Diane

Alexandra · Married on 03/03/2018

We had DJ Joel Morris at our wedding and he was AMAZING! The music was great and we are still getting compliments from our guests about how much fun the reception was. Thanks again Joel for being apart of our special day!

Jimmy · Married on 02/10/2018

We hired Bill to DJ at our wedding and were thoroughly pleased. He was professional, well dressed, polite and flexible. He adapted well to the type of music our guests wanted to hear and had some great ideals of his own to get the crowd out of their chairs and up on the dance floor. We would recommend Bill to anyone for any type of function. Just give him a genre and he will take it from there.

Jim & Amie

Marissa · Married on 01/20/2018

Bill was wonderful. He played fantastic music for all generations. He kept the party fun! Very easy to work with and kept the dancefoor packed all night long.

Jim · Married on 01/19/2018

Bill was very responsive to our choices. He managed the reception keeping it alive and fun for everyone. Wonderful memories!

Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 10

Cecilia · Married on 01/14/2018

Excellent job!!!! Couldn't had been better!!!!

Laura · Married on 11/10/2017

Bill was very easy to work with had a ton of good ideas to help us decide what would be best for our reception. He was able to take our few ideas and craft the perfect blend of sophistication and out and out fun. The dance floor was never empty and all our guests agreed it was the best reception ever. Thanks Bill!

Cindy · Married on 11/10/2017

Bill Cody was the DJ for my daughters wedding. He did an amazing job!!! In a group of family and friends that don't normally get out there and tear up the dance floor, he was able to get every one of our guests up and dancing!! It was so much fun! Our guests are still talking about what a great DJ we had!! My daughter and I worked with Renee to set up most of the details, but Bill was also very responsive and communicated to us several times. I could not be more pleased with the level of service from both Renee and Bill. They also were able to work within my budget and I did not feel I was giving up anything. I highly recommend Bill Cody for any event you are planning!

Julie · Married on 11/04/2017

Best DJ ever! What a great experience! Many thanks to Joel for helping make Leah and Jared’s wedding just perfect!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

As a first-time wedding-giver, Bill Cody was a life-saver!!! Not only did he play music, but when required was the MC, the life-giver, and an all around nice guy!!! Thank you so much, Bill, for all your help!!! If I ever have another event that requires a DJ, or anyone asks who is good, I know exactly what I'll say...call Bill Cody's Party Time!!!!

Sue · Married on 09/29/2017

Joel Morris is the best DJ ever!

Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 11
    Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 12
    Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 13
    Bill Cody's Party Time Productions 14

Bobby · Married on 07/22/2017

The play list couldn't have been any better unless I did it my self. We really enjoyed that Bill kept everyone out of their seats. It is so much more fun when you get everyone involved. We would recommend Bill to anyone needing a entertaining party.

Angi · Married on 06/30/2017

Billy was super awesome! The best DJ hands down. I will most certainly refer him to all of our friends and family.
    He made my daughter feel extra special at her wedding. Thank you so much.

• W

Wally · Married on 05/20/2017

Not my first rodeo with Bill and as always he was top notch!