213 Reviews for Bill Cody's Party Time Productions

Consultation (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (1)
172 Bill Cody's Party Time Productions Reviews

Bill exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Kaye, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was the best! Joel we love you!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the second time I have used him and was totally pleased both times!

Diane

Profile Picture Diane, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Joel Morris at our wedding and he was AMAZING! The music was great and we are still getting compliments from our guests about how much fun the reception was. Thanks again Joel for being apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

We hired Bill to DJ at our wedding and were thoroughly pleased. He was professional, well dressed, polite and flexible. He adapted well to the type of music our guests wanted to hear and had some great ideals of his own to get the crowd out of their chairs and up on the dance floor. We would recommend Bill to anyone for any type of function. Just give him a genre and he will take it from there.

Jim & Amie

Profile Picture Jimmy, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was wonderful. He played fantastic music for all generations. He kept the party fun! Very easy to work with and kept the dancefoor packed all night long.

Profile Picture Marissa, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was very responsive to our choices. He managed the reception keeping it alive and fun for everyone. Wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Jim, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent job!!!! Couldn't had been better!!!!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was very easy to work with had a ton of good ideas to help us decide what would be best for our reception. He was able to take our few ideas and craft the perfect blend of sophistication and out and out fun. The dance floor was never empty and all our guests agreed it was the best reception ever. Thanks Bill!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Cody was the DJ for my daughters wedding. He did an amazing job!!! In a group of family and friends that don't normally get out there and tear up the dance floor, he was able to get every one of our guests up and dancing!! It was so much fun! Our guests are still talking about what a great DJ we had!! My daughter and I worked with Renee to set up most of the details, but Bill was also very responsive and communicated to us several times. I could not be more pleased with the level of service from both Renee and Bill. They also were able to work within my budget and I did not feel I was giving up anything. I highly recommend Bill Cody for any event you are planning!

Profile Picture Cindy , 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ ever! What a great experience! Many thanks to Joel for helping make Leah and Jared’s wedding just perfect!

Profile Picture Julie , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As a first-time wedding-giver, Bill Cody was a life-saver!!! Not only did he play music, but when required was the MC, the life-giver, and an all around nice guy!!! Thank you so much, Bill, for all your help!!! If I ever have another event that requires a DJ, or anyone asks who is good, I know exactly what I'll say...call Bill Cody's Party Time!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Joel Morris is the best DJ ever!

Photo for Bill Cody's Party Time Productions Review - Joel had us on our feet dancing
Profile Picture Sue, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Todd Payne was excellent! We did have a technical issue where the grand entrance and first dance song were not the songs we requested, but other than that, the reception music was great.

Profile Picture Anne, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The play list couldn't have been any better unless I did it my self. We really enjoyed that Bill kept everyone out of their seats. It is so much more fun when you get everyone involved. We would recommend Bill to anyone needing a entertaining party.

Profile Picture Bobby, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy was super awesome! The best DJ hands down. I will most certainly refer him to all of our friends and family.
He made my daughter feel extra special at her wedding. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Angi, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not my first rodeo with Bill and as always he was top notch!

Profile Picture Wally, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Todd was amazing! He put together a playlist that fit both of our tastes. Our guests absolutely loved him.

Profile Picture Alicia , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel is great!! He made sure there wasn't a slow minute during the reception and the ceremony ran smoothly! This was even after the form didn't print out all of our choices!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We will never regret having Joel Morris DJ our Wedding! Very professional, extremely fun and my guests are still talking about the flow and variety of music. Every single one of our guests got out on the dance floor. That says it all right there! Thank you Party Time! And thank you Joel!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

I would not have chosen a better DJ company to go with for my wedding. Joel was absolutely amazing and our reception was just what we wanted, a huge dance party! Renee was always so quick to respond and answer any questions I had during the process!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Stephen was AMAZING!! He kept the party going the whole night! We are still getting rave reviews of how amazing our reception was and how people were dancing all night! He was SO easy to work with, always available when we needed to talk to him and is beyond professional! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Catie, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We procrastinated for our reception planning, big time. Party Time was very patient with us, but I think they usually work with people for a long time before their weddings, allowing them to establish more report over time. Even though we didn't give them much heads-up for our reception, they were very accommodating and helpful. They improvised well with our not-totally-planned event. We had fun, and I hope Party Time had fun winging it with us! :-D

Profile Picture User7771889, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Bill was awesome! He kept the dance floor full at our wedding. He played songs we requested along with a good mix of other songs to give our guests a good time. We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture M, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel was a wondeful DJ for our wedding! He really made the party and we're so happy to have had the chance to get to know him!

Profile Picture User7454209, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews