Frisco, Frisco, TX 75034 Map Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,475
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Sound Sensations

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Most DJs are scared to bring this up if you knew this valuable information...

Would you prefer your DJ has backup equipment on location (most DJs don't!) to prevent catastrophe?
Would you prefer your DJ is the owner of the company who you deal with from day #1 until your big day?
Would you prefer your DJ has a $2 million liability policy, which most venues require (most don't have insurance)?
Would you prefer your DJ has a 100% Money Back Guarantee you will be happy (I'm the ONLY DJ in DFW that does)?
Would you prefer your DJ allows you to be in control of the music prior to the big day?
Would you prefer your DJ has countless positive reviews on TheKnot, WeddingWire, Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.?

I can offer this for you and much more!

You know how people have such a difficult time finding the perfect DJ for their big day? I solve that!

I will help you create amazing memories that your guests will cherish and glow about for years to come...Sound Sensations delivers incredible entertainment in the Dallas & Fort Worth, Texas areas. We will travel to you and provide everything from ceremony music, uplighting, boutique-style photo booths, slideshow equipment, monograms, wireless microphones, wonderful sound and much, much more!

We allow you to take the driver's seat and give us your order like a customer at a restaurant or shopping online by customizing your day though our unique Wedding Planner and Request List (music database) online. Everyone loves it, as it customizes and creates a unique atmosphere for each couple!

Follow Sound Sensations on

Mother/Son Dance
Mother/Son Dance
Easy to use photo booth
Easy to use photo booth
Filters, black & white, sepia!
Filters, black & white, sepia!
Print, text or email your pic!
Print, text or email your pic!
Bride getting down with Guests

Videos 1 v铆deo

66 Reviews for Sound Sensations

Alex Bollwitt 路 Getting married on 03/02/2021

Absolute Aces

Sprint to Eryk and lock him down. I've got some rowdy friends (I was the groom) and somehow Eryk successfully fueled them into being even rowdier which was impressive within itself. Eryk DJ'd our wedding himself, contacted us himself and made sure to get all the info he could from us himself. This man was dedicated from the time we booked him to ensuring he knew exactly what we wanted for the wedding. The day of he subtly set up in two spots to accommodate our dinner and dance floor being located in and outside and any time he had a question for us he either worked it with our coordinator or found a perfect/appropriate moment to seek me or my wife out. I, admittedly, gave him some vague guidance through his pre-wedding questionnaires and he aced everything we asked from the style of music for cocktail hour to splicing the mother son dance songs. He's a fantastic MC without overstepping, he took an appropriate amount of requests while sticking with the playlist we picked out beforehand on his very easy to use website. Salt of the earth guy, great equipment without being high profile and invasive and so low maintenance you just pick some music and let the magic happen. Stop searching and go for Eryk.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Sound Sensations's reply:

Wow...what an awesome testimonial, Alex! Of course, your crowd of friends/family were a blast & you both were incredible to work with. I think we could have gone until 2 am with your guests-lol! Thanks again, as I really appreciate all the nice things you said, as I truly am passionate about making couples' big day the best it can possibly be on my end!!
  • Morgan

Morgan Forsythe 路 Getting married on 01/10/2021

Book Eryk!

Eryk was fantastic!
    He was able to play all the songs we wanted for our ceremony perfectly! The music for our cocktail hour was great too! I just gave him a few genres and he delivered. I had so many guest compliment the music for this portion of our wedding!
    We added a last minute dance competition and we just gave Eryk a handful of songs to mush together and he was able to do it.
    The reception was fun and he stuck with the vibe we wanted! There wasn't one song I didn't like!
    He put all my nervousness at ease and is very helpful to work with.
    Book him!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Sound Sensations's reply:

Really appreciate that Morgan...you guys were so great to work with. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Jason Blair 路 Getting married on 10/06/2020

Great DJ. Wonderful experience.

Eryk was wonderful. Well-priced, professional, and attentive. Great MC and DJ. The final product felt very tightly produced.

When my wife was about to make her grand entrance, the attendant who was supposed to be provided by our venue was no where to be found. So, Eryk fluffed her veil / train. Talk about going above and beyond.

We were still figuring out some selections to be used in the ceremony the morning of the big day. Eryk was very accommodating and made it all work. I know it is not his preferred way of working, but he worked with us.

Finally, everyone has pushy family. With the best of intentions, a family member wanted to change the script. Eryk just calmly said no and that he was going to abide by the wishes of the bride and groom. I only found out from a family friend. Eryk didn't tell us. After all, he was there to fulfill our wishes. I think that takes experience and confidence.

My only complaint is that Eryk isn't a photographer, too. Our photographer was a bit of a mess. Seriously, Eryk was wonderful and you should not question using him. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sound Sensations's reply:

Wow...I forgot I actually did that with her dress, but glad it worked out. That's funny about the photographer comment, but I'm definitely not good at that, as I can barely take a 'selfie'-lol! Sometimes, it's hard to tell family/guests 'no', but it's all about your wished (more hers, right?). I'm so happy you felt that way, and so appreciative of the glowing review!!

Award

Sound Sensations FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 975
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1475
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Frisco Frisco, TX, 75034 See on map
    214-609-1637 (Phone number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (Sound Sensations)