Arabicdj.com

P.O. Box 941285, Plano, TX 75094 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Arabicdj.com

My name is Yoonis, and Mixing music is my passion, so I travel nationally and internationally for my clients events, and I have mixed all kind of music formats and genres that you can think of, and the ones you never heard of .

I specialize in mixing for diverse groups of ethnicity's and cultures, so if you have mix of cultures at your event that you want to make them happy and to keep them dancing then let's chat.

Music Formats examples:
American, Arabic , Indian, Latin, Turkish, and any other format our clients want

We provide music planning assistance to our clients to create a fun energetic experience that meets there requirements.

We make dreams reality for our clients for more than 20 years in the Dallas/fort worth , and nationwide .

the events We have done have been published in multiple press publications.

Bride &  Groom dancing.
Bride &  Groom dancing.
Bride & Groom dancing.

10 Reviews for Arabicdj.com

Ayah Alrabbat · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Perfect DJ to your event!

The perfect DJ! Listens to requests, is extremely understanding and patient. My guests were all entertained! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Leen · Getting married on 03/15/2019

It was great working with DJ Yoonis! He was prompt and on time. He was very easy to work with and made sure all my requests were his top priority. I would definitely recommend him to any couple for their engagement/wedding. He’s excellent!!

Rasha Tabbara · Married on 11/11/2018

Professionally excellent

DJ Younus is amazing. I highly recommend him! He is very professional, easy going, and makes you feel at ease about everything you want in a DJ. He kept the party going all night at my wedding. His song selections were perfect and on point! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Thank you DJ Younus!

Arabicdj.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Arabicdj.com 1
    $100 off Graduation Party or House Party

Graduation Party or House Party.

$100 off any 5-hour Graduation Party or House Party. Includes DJ service, and small sound-system only, and no lighting provided.

Contract & Booking fee executed before 03/07/2019.

• P.O. Box 941285 Plano, Texas, 75094 See on map