P.O. Box 941285, Plano, TX 75094 Map · Phone number

About Arabicdj.com

My name is Yoonis, and Mixing music is my passion, so I travel nationally and internationally for my clients events, and I have mixed all kind of music formats and genres that you can think of, and the ones you never heard of .

I specialize in mixing for diverse groups of ethnicity's and cultures, so if you have mix of cultures at your event that you want to make them happy and to keep them dancing then let's chat.

Music Formats examples:
American, Arabic , Indian, Latin, Turkish, and any other format our clients want

We provide music planning assistance to our clients to create a fun energetic experience that meets there requirements.

We make dreams reality for our clients for more than 20 years in the Dallas/fort worth , and nationwide .

the events We have done have been published in multiple press publications.

001 51 995688 v1
001 51 995688 v1

18 Reviews for Arabicdj.com

• May

May Benjamin · Getting married on 04/09/2021

5 Stars Review for DJ Yoonis!

In my review I won't talk about Yoonis DJ skills. I want to praise him for his beautiful manners, professionalism and excellent customer service! It was a pleasure working with him. He deserves ***** STARS.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Maryanne · Married on 09/01/2019

Very Experienced and Very Talented DJ

DJ Yoonis was a pleasure to work with! He was very flexible with our meetings, and very knowledgeable. He was very organized in how he helped us plan our timeline and made great mixes of songs we requested. He is a very talented DJ and we recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Shayma · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing . Wouldn’t recommend anyone else

Literally played all the songs i wanted and did everything i asked for. Best DJ ever

Sent on 10/17/2019

Arabicdj.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

• P.O. Box 941285 Plano, Texas, 75094 See on map