P.O. Box 941285, Plano, TX 75094 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Arabicdj.com

We are the experts multicultural weddings, and events.

Our music style is modern dance mix,and it can contain multiple musical formats, and languages such as English, Arabic, Spanish, Hindi, or any other requests our client desire.

We provide music planning assistance to our clients to create a fun energetic experience that meets there requirements.

We make dreams reality for our clients for more than 20 years in the Dallas/fort worth , and nation wide .

the events We have done have been published in multiple press publications.

8 Reviews for Arabicdj.com

Leen · Getting married on 03/15/2019

It was great working with DJ Yoonis! He was prompt and on time. He was very easy to work with and made sure all my requests were his top priority. I would definitely recommend him to any couple for their engagement/wedding. He’s excellent!!

• Y

Yasmin · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Younis was the absolute best in everything. I am a bit picky and nervous about DJs bc they make or break your wedding but he was amazing! He did a nice mix of Arabic and English. The guests loved him and he kept everyone dancing all night! He was easy to work with and even when I had last minute requests, he accommodated them (which I really appreciated it). I have nothing but good things to say about him. I definitely recommend working with him!

• Y

Yara · Married on 07/01/2018

DJ Yoonis was one of the best decisions I went with for my events. He is extremely professional, punctual and most importantly DEPENDABLE. You can hire Yoonis and know for a fact your event will run flawlessly. The event timeline and its cruciality are all taken care of and handled so well by Yoonis, not only did I think so but many people at my events. DJ Yoonis was then contacted by my friends for their events after my henna and wedding!

Arabicdj.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, International, Pop, Top 40, South Asian

• P.O. Box 941285 Plano, TX 75094 See on map