P.O. Box 941285, Plano, TX 75094 Map · Phone number

About Arabicdj.com

My name is Yoonis, and Mixing music is my passion, so I travel nationally and internationally for my clients events, and I have mixed all kind of music formats and genres that you can think of, and the ones you never heard of .

I specialize in mixing for diverse groups of ethnicity's and cultures, so if you have mix of cultures at your event that you want to make them happy and to keep them dancing then let's chat.

Music Formats examples:
American, Arabic , Indian, Latin, Turkish, and any other format our clients want

We provide music planning assistance to our clients to create a fun energetic experience that meets there requirements.

We make dreams reality for our clients for more than 20 years in the Dallas/fort worth , and nationwide .

the events We have done have been published in multiple press publications.

001 51 995688 v1
001 51 995688 v1

13 Reviews for Arabicdj.com

George Soliman · Married on 06/09/2019

Best DJ, great mixes!!

Yoonis was the DJ for my wedding and he was absolutely amazing. Great organization and transition between the songs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ayah Alrabbat · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect DJ to your event!

The perfect DJ! Listens to requests, is extremely understanding and patient. My guests were all entertained! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Leen · Married on 03/15/2019

It was great working with DJ Yoonis! He was prompt and on time. He was very easy to work with and made sure all my requests were his top priority. I would definitely recommend him to any couple for their engagement/wedding. He’s excellent!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Arabicdj.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

• P.O. Box 941285 Plano, Texas, 75094 See on map