Arabicdj.com Reviews

22 | Plano, TX

22 Reviews for Arabicdj.com

• May

May Benjamin · Getting married on 04/09/2021

5 Stars Review for DJ Yoonis!

In my review I won't talk about Yoonis DJ skills. I want to praise him for his beautiful manners, professionalism and excellent customer service! It was a pleasure working with him. He deserves ***** STARS.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Sam Hachim · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent music, kept the party going

This DJ helped create us a playlist for our wedding. The way the music transitioned from one song to another kept the party flowing. And he was able to incorporate any songs that we asked for. Thanks for your professionalism it helped us make our night the best night ever

Sent on 12/03/2019

Yara Kassoumeh · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience

Yoonis was great! I’m so glad he was part of my grand day. He made every moment so special and unforgettable. I highly recommend him for any memorable event.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Maryanne · Married on 09/01/2019

Very Experienced and Very Talented DJ

DJ Yoonis was a pleasure to work with! He was very flexible with our meetings, and very knowledgeable. He was very organized in how he helped us plan our timeline and made great mixes of songs we requested. He is a very talented DJ and we recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Shayma · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing . Wouldn’t recommend anyone else

Literally played all the songs i wanted and did everything i asked for. Best DJ ever

Sent on 10/17/2019

Saleha · Married on 08/30/2019

Best DJ in Dallas!

Yoonis did amazing! Such a professional and listens to everything you want. Would definitely use again. Recommend!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Dahab Dajani · Married on 06/22/2019

DJ Yoonis is the man!

Amazing DJ - We brought a Drum Player (Tabal) alongside and it was a perfect experience. Amazing music, including your fun pop Arabic songs and great Sha2bi music.

Great DJ and a great guy. Very friendly, responsive, and professional.

Sent on 10/09/2019

George Soliman · Married on 06/09/2019

Best DJ, great mixes!!

Yoonis was the DJ for my wedding and he was absolutely amazing. Great organization and transition between the songs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Madouna

Madouna · Married on 06/09/2019

It great experience

He was very pleasant to work with, flexible, and he is good at what he does. I definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ayah Alrabbat · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect DJ to your event!

The perfect DJ! Listens to requests, is extremely understanding and patient. My guests were all entertained! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Leen · Married on 03/15/2019

It was great working with DJ Yoonis! He was prompt and on time. He was very easy to work with and made sure all my requests were his top priority. I would definitely recommend him to any couple for their engagement/wedding. He’s excellent!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Rebhi Abusaad · Married on 02/23/2019

Phenomenal!

Very easy to work with, understanding and communication was great! Very experienced and knowledgeable, and the wedding went so smooth!! Will definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Rasha Tabbara · Married on 11/11/2018

Professionally excellent

DJ Younus is amazing. I highly recommend him! He is very professional, easy going, and makes you feel at ease about everything you want in a DJ. He kept the party going all night at my wedding. His song selections were perfect and on point! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Thank you DJ Younus!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Yasmin · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Younis was the absolute best in everything. I am a bit picky and nervous about DJs bc they make or break your wedding but he was amazing! He did a nice mix of Arabic and English. The guests loved him and he kept everyone dancing all night! He was easy to work with and even when I had last minute requests, he accommodated them (which I really appreciated it). I have nothing but good things to say about him. I definitely recommend working with him!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Yara · Married on 07/01/2018

DJ Yoonis was one of the best decisions I went with for my events. He is extremely professional, punctual and most importantly DEPENDABLE. You can hire Yoonis and know for a fact your event will run flawlessly. The event timeline and its cruciality are all taken care of and handled so well by Yoonis, not only did I think so but many people at my events. DJ Yoonis was then contacted by my friends for their events after my henna and wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Nina · Married on 06/29/2018

Always had an excellent experience with DJ Yunis. He is professional, reliable, knowledgeable and loyal. Delivers always the best! Love working with him and will highly recommend him to all my friends and acquaintances.

Russia · Married on 01/14/2018

We absolutely loved Working with DJ Younus. Thank you so much for making our party amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Erick Espinoza · Married on 01/12/2018

Professional, Flexible and Skilled at his Craft

My wife and I hired DJ Yoonis to dj at our wedding. He came highly recommended from a known associate. We met with DJ Yoonis months in advance to discuss and set expectations. He was very prepared for our meeting and catered to our requests. On our big day he had everyone dancing and having a great time. We are very thankful for DJ Yoonis' professionalism, flexibility and skillful ability.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Nora · Married on 01/01/2018

Very professional work and great choice of music

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Yoonis was easily my favorite vendor! Working with him so easy and fun. He made my henna and wedding the absolute the most memorable events of my life. Everything was done exactly the way I had imagined and we had agreed on and he was also able to change up last minute things that were needed. I would recommend DJ Yoonis over and over again to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Mena · Married on 11/25/2016

DJ Yoonis was absolutely phenomenal! He was very flexible with our arrangement of having the dancefloor outside while still announcing our entrances/toasts and letting us set up our first dance in a different area of the venue than the dancefloor. He was also phenomenal at mixing arabic, desi, and english songs! Everyone had a blast and I highly recommend him!

Marah · Married on 10/06/2019

Recommended

Younis was so great, listened to everything I requested and transitioned so great between songs. He kept the wedding alive the whole night

Sent on 11/08/2019