14934 Webb Chapel Rd, Suite 10, Carrollton, TX 75234 Map · Phone number

About All Access DJ

All Access DJ generates energy and excitement everywhere! All Access DJ specializes in weddings and large corporate and social events. We will work with you well before your event date to understand your preferences and plan just the right music for your celebration.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We make sure to focus on you, not us. It is much too important to focus the night on YOU so your guests will credit you for the wonderful time they had. We want your event to be talked about for years to come.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and show you what separates us from our competition. Please visit our website at www.allaccessdjdfw.com to learn more about us.

Follow All Access DJ on

All Access DJ 4
All Access DJ 5
  • Kassie

Kassie Hall · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Amazing and well priced! So excited to work with them!

They are so nice and helpful! They are also very well priced! We got their DJ service and photo booth for a great deal! We can’t wait to work further with them!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Sarah · Getting married on 06/23/2019

This far DJ Ed has been great to work with. He has answers for questions not even regarding the DJ side of things. He has been very helpful with other parts of planning my wedding. I’m excited for my wedding. He has put things at ease for me

Sent on 01/11/2018

Ashley Flores · Married on 03/22/2019

March 22nd 2019

Ed DJ'd at our wedding on March 22nd 2019. He was so amazing! The games that he played everyone loved, our guest loved it! With our family we are very mixed in culture. My side is from Mexico and he played music that my family loves and my husband's family is from Texas and he played country music as well it was a very good mix. What I really appreciate from Ed was when a friend went to request a certain artist or song he politely told them he would try to find a clean version, I really do appreciate this because I do have 2 young kids and there where other kids there and I wouldn't want them to hear some of these songs. I also loved the photobooth and the book with copies from all the pictures taken! It's a great memory to see how fun everyone had! I also loved that they gave us a USB memory stick that had videos of our guest leaving messages to us! Thank you again Ed you were amazing!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

All Access DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting

• Adoughable Creations
    Adoughable Creations Wedding Cakes

Ed is awesome! He really gets involved with the brides and makes sure that he keeps everyone involved in the activities. It is obvious that he loves what he does! He has great deals that he offers as packages and takes his time explaining what great services you are getting when you book him! You can go wrong to have him be a part of your special event!

• The Big White Barn
    The Big White Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Continuously provides high quality service for an amazing price!

• Monica's Event Management and Design
    Monica's Event Management and Design Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with All Access when I was a Director for a venue in Richardson. Ed was Fantastic! Very Easy to work with, punctual and made sure Bride and Groom were happy! Ed was ready way in advance and even asked if there was anything he could do for you. Music Awesome, Service Awesome! Dance Floor was always full with guests dancing!! Looking forward to working with All Access DJ in the future! If you are wanting a professional who loves making the client happy, then you are in good hands with Ed!

• 14934 Webb Chapel Rd, Suite 10 Carrollton, TX, 75234 See on map