Sound Expression - Monte Slaver

Plano, Texas View map Visit website
$1,100 Most Popular Price

$1,100 Most Popular Price

Sound Expression Event DJ is a Plano-based wedding DJ that serves Dallas, Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. As a wedding DJ, they know that the couple is the entertainment. The company wants to bring out the best in you while executing the most important elements. After all, the DJ understands that the music, special moments and dancing are the most important things you and your guests will remember.

Experience

DJ Monte Slaver, who started the company in 1986, has over 25 years of experience in the industry. He has provided entertainment services to over 1,000 weddings.

To achieve your ideal atmosphere, Sound Expression Event DJ has a range of creative services. These professional offerings include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
  • User2816544 2+ years ago
    He was absolutely amazing! The first time he met he outlined what exactly he was going to do for us and gave us a booklet with ideas for songs and a general outline for the whole wedding. This booklet was a godsend, it helped me plan things I never even thought of doing. When it came to my daddy daughter dance we wanted to do something a little different, and when we explained what we wanted he did it in the same day and sent back something for us to listen to and it was fantastic! Exactly what we wanted! He kept the wedding on track and was beyond polite and professional. He made my wedding amazing and I highly recommend using him, you will not be sorry :D
    Julie Married on 12/13/2014
    Monte is great to work with. He took care of everything for our daughter's reception. I didn't have to worry about any of the programming. What a nice relief with so many other details to have to take care of. He is very professional and personable. I would highly recommend Monte for your next event!
  • User934675 2+ years ago
    Monte did a beautiful job at our wedding! He went totally above and beyond with the services he and his assistant provided us and made it easy for me. As an out-of-town bride, he made the experience of working with him enjoyable and I really felt I could trust him to do exactly what we wanted from him at our reception. He also adjusted some of the music based on guests requests as appropriate - no chicken dance at my wedding! Monte was classy, professional, friendly, and trustworthy. Even though it is possible to find a "less expensive" DJ, the quality of the planning and customization that Monte offers is totally worth it as he spends time getting to know you and your preferences in order to make your event exactly what you want.

Pricing

Sound Expression - Monte Slaver Price Rates

Plano Plano, Texas, 75023
Location of (Sound Expression - Monte Slaver)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding