106.1 Kiss FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding

Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About 106.1 Kiss FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding

Michael has been doing weddings for over 20 years. If you are looking for a DJ who can energize your guests and have them talking for months about how much fun they had at your reception, and doing it within your style and vision, you have found the right fit.

Follow 106.1 Kiss FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding on

Dance with the bride

• Videos 4

23 Reviews for 106.1 Kiss FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding

Tyler & Tina · Married on 10/08/2016

After the way Michael Blake and his team managed our wedding entertainment for the evening, I am convinced there is just nobody better. My guests are still talking about how fun my wedding was and how much they enjoyed Michael Blake's presentation and how he hosted the evening for us. His package is the best value you can find. It includes a large borderless digital screen that he can build as large as you want depending on the size of your venue room/hall, which he uses to display your monogram, pictures that your guests can upload throughout the night, and live videos of musicians/artists singing the music he plays. Additionally, he includes an awesome photo booth with a kiosk and he brings props with it. That was a huge hit for my guests. He also did my uplighting and conducted the music for the ceremony as well. His presentation was FANTASTIC. He got all of our guests engaged and having a great time and just made the overall wedding reception DIFFERENT than what you are going to experience at anyone else's wedding. None of my guests were bored. You will NOT regret having Michael and his team make your big day come alive. He made it so special and memorable for us, and we cannot thank him enough.

diana · Married on 03/17/2016

They made my wedding a great big party!

DAVID · Married on 12/20/2015

If I could use one word to describe my experience with Michael Blake, it would be Immaculate. My wife and I wanted to put our money towards the DJ because we wanted to create an atmosphere that people would remember. We were referred to Michael Blake by some friends who had used him in two previous weddings for their children. Michael exceeded all of our expectations. We have constantly had people come up to us and say, "that by far was the best wedding reception I have ever been to".

Michael was more than a DJ, anyone can press play and let the music play, but Michael took things to a completely different level. We played a game where it was my side versus my wife's side (props included, provided by Michael). The goal was to find out which group was louder (Michael used a sound meter to measure the decibels) and could generate the biggest buzz. What started as simple fun, turned into everyone, yes, EVERYONE, having a dance battle. This was one of the few things that happened throughout the night. EVERYONE, even the senior citizens, were out on the floor dancing. Without Michael, this would never have happened.

Furthermore, my wife was extremely stressed out before the wedding, as are most women. Michael met with us to finalize some details and offer suggestions. During our meeting, it was very obvious that Michael was very passionate about not only his job as the DJ, but us as people. He repeatedly reassured us that everything will soon pass and that things were going to be just fine. Having someone who cares about your feelings and not just collecting a check was very comforting and reassuring.

Finally, if you want someone who will make your reception one to remember, then hire Michael Blake. Not only will you get an experienced DJ, but you will have someone who cares about you as a person and will do whatever it takes to make your special day one to remember. Again, if you want fun, do not let money be an issue...HIRE MICHAEL BLAKE!!!

106.1 Kiss FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding FAQ

• What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting