106.1 Kiss FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding Reviews

27 Reviews for 106.1 Kiss FM DJ Michael Blake presents Pro DJ Wedding

• Ryan

Ryan Shiflet · Married on 05/25/2019

Kept The Party Rocking

By far one of the absolute BEST!! Kept the party going with perfect song selection, games, and interacting with the group. Flexible when it came to changes with the ceremony and meeting up to make sure we had everything planned out correctly. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, lighting, and photobooth fun for the guests. Definitely recommend for any party and wedding needs!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Stephanie Plinske · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing DJ for our wedding!

From the very beginning we had a great experience with DJ Michael. He was thorough on walking us through what was included in our package and explaining the in’s and out to what they could do to make our day special. The Jumbotron was AMAZING and a big hit with everyone. The photo booth had a lot of props to choose from and was easy to use. They kept the music going and helped the reception transition smoothly from activity to activity. Great services- very professional and attentive. Highly recommend to make your day special.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/15/2019

Simply the only DJ to hire!

I did a lot of research and soul searching to decide on my dj. I envisioned my wedding as an epic party so this part of the selection process was very important. They were at the top of my budget, but I bit the bullet and hired them. BEST.DECISION.EVER! Everything went off without a hitch and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. They also came with the photo booth with is always great fun and a huge screen that plays slideshows, music videos and photos you can text to flash up there. Amazing service. You cannot go wrong by hiring DJ Michael Blake. Promise you!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Tyler & Tina · Married on 10/08/2016

After the way Michael Blake and his team managed our wedding entertainment for the evening, I am convinced there is just nobody better. My guests are still talking about how fun my wedding was and how much they enjoyed Michael Blake's presentation and how he hosted the evening for us. His package is the best value you can find. It includes a large borderless digital screen that he can build as large as you want depending on the size of your venue room/hall, which he uses to display your monogram, pictures that your guests can upload throughout the night, and live videos of musicians/artists singing the music he plays. Additionally, he includes an awesome photo booth with a kiosk and he brings props with it. That was a huge hit for my guests. He also did my uplighting and conducted the music for the ceremony as well. His presentation was FANTASTIC. He got all of our guests engaged and having a great time and just made the overall wedding reception DIFFERENT than what you are going to experience at anyone else's wedding. None of my guests were bored. You will NOT regret having Michael and his team make your big day come alive. He made it so special and memorable for us, and we cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 10/18/2016

diana · Married on 03/17/2016

They made my wedding a great big party!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/26/2015

We would highly recommend Michael Blake as your wedding DJ. When discussing the entertainment for our daughter's wedding, our wedding planner stressed how important a good DJ is in setting the tone for the wedding. She told us that a DJ can make or break the reception and to choose wisely. We knew we wanted an energetic wedding with a crowded dance floor and DJ Michael Blake did not disappoint, in fact, he exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was hopping the entire wedding; he also entertained our guests with funny stories and current wedding games. We received many compliments on how fun the reception was and how great he was. Thank you, Michael Blake!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2015

My fiancé and I knew right away after meeting him that Michael Blake was the man for the job. He met with us several times and made us feel comfortable in his style of entertainment and ideas to engage and please the crowd. We were very impressed by him and for good reason. My now husband and I love to host parties and Michael Blake helped us host the party of 2015! We have received numerous compliments on how fun and exciting the wedding was and we are so grateful! Book Michael, you'll be glad you did!!

Sincerely,
    Bride on a budget who knows her DJ earned every penny!

Sent on 11/12/2015

First of all I am not one to do reviews because my plate is usually full, and I really value my time, but with this I feel I should make an exception. Michael performed at my niece's wedding in August and it was simply amazing. The dance floor was packed all night, the music was awesome, the flow of the reception was as flawless as I have ever seen at a wedding, and I have attended many of them! But it wasn't just the music. I am not easily entertained and like most of today's world, my phone is my best friend. If what you are doing isn't getting my attention, I go to my phone to fill the void. I have never been to a wedding where I felt entertained from the start to the finish. I As I was leaving, I apologized to my phone for ignoring it all night and also noticed people in the parking lot were talking about how it was the best wedding they had ever attended. My niece made the right choice!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/22/2015

Michael Blake is by far the best wedding DJ I have ever seen! I may be a little biased, but my wedding was the best wedding I have ever attended, point blank because of Michael and his team. As far as equipment, there is no need to hire other vendors. He brought projector screens, lapel microphones for the outdoor ceremony, up-lighting for the entire venue, a variety of dance floor lights, photo booth with props, and all of his own equipment (inside and outside). Meetings prior to the wedding were great. Michael doesn't make you feel like 'just another bride'. He learns about who you are as a couple and provides exactly the atmosphere you desire for. During the ceremony, he and my day-of coordinator were in constant contact from opposite sides of the venue, which created a seamless flow of events. While the bridal party and immediate family were taking photos post-ceremony, he entertained the guests inside with funny stories (and pictures on the projector screens) about how we met, how the engagement happened, interesting trips we took, etc. The introductions of the bridal party were high energy and every person had their own clip of a song. This really got the reception started. The reception was an absolute blast. There was not one person that did not dance, including grandma. With a DJ like Michael Blake, you are sure to have full participation on the dance floor. The flow of the reception could not have been better. Michael and my coordinator managed the timeline with full fluidity: Dinner, slideshow, dances, cake, and champagne toast. It all went according to plan! He surprised us and communicated with friends and family prior to the wedding and created a video montage of marriage advice that played on the big screens! As far as Michael Blake is concerned, I have not one bad thing to say about the services Michael provided. He did not just give us a good wedding reception; he gave us a GREAT one. It was perfect, in every way.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/21/2013

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! In my opinion there is no other DJ worthy of handling weddings the way Michael Blake does! I tell everyone they are wasting their time interviewing other DJ's. Upon planning for our wedding, we met with multiple vendors about many different services, however, we only met with one DJ!
    Michael Blake was the first DJ we met with and just by talking to him and hearing his ideas, my husband and I knew he had everything to completely satisfy our dream reception! Included in his price, he offered a full on production with video screens, props, a photo booth, up lighting for the room, stage lights, our initials lit on the dance floor and most importantly high energy and full responsibility.
    Upon seconds of our reception starting, he had all 300 guests on their feet and the energy was through the roof! His unique way of introducing the bridal party, had all 300 guests fighting for a spot around the dance floor or standing in chairs to see what was taking place! Not one hand was left unclapping nor a hoop or holler unheard! By the time we (the bride and groom) were introduced, people were dancing in the aisles! All night long we heard over and over and over how our reception was the best one they had ever been to!
    Not only did Michael bring high energy, unique ideas and a personal touch, he also brought with him full responsibility of running the entire event! As the bride, this was a relief for me! When we met with him prior to the wedding, he told us he could be as visible as we wanted or as invisible as we wanted! I opted for the most visibility as possible and he delivered flawlessly. Our event planner of the establishment noticed that he had taken the reigns on the event and she snuck out early! I had not fear because I knew we were in good hands with Michael!
    Our dance floor was packed from the beginning to the end of the night! We had the majority of our guests still boogying and not wanting to leave when our exit was upon us!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Suzanne · Married on 06/15/2013

I couldn't have found a better dj! Michael Blake was professional, had great ideas for the reception and knew what to play and when. We felt like we were In good hands!

Sent on 06/22/2013
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 10/27/2012

Michael had so many ideas that our guests just loved and kept them engaged during the reception. He played the music we asked and threw in some songs that we didn't even think about, but loved. He did a great job emceeing the event. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2012

Best wedding we could have hoped for! Michael had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! Got hundreds of compliments from guests saying how awecommence DJ was!! Couldn't have asked for a better night or DJ!! Thanks Michael!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Tom · Married on 06/23/2012

We were exceptionally pleased with the format, involvement of the audience as a result of Mike's programming, and the fun games. I would strongly recommend Michael for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Sue · Married on 04/14/2012

Michael was awesome! His pre-planning meetings were spot on in that he asked the bride and groom what they were looking for and made suggestions to make the wedding even more spectacular. From the wedding music outside to his stellar suggestion of up-lighting to how he entertained during the reception, everything he did made this special day even more special. The dance floor was always packed with family and friends, no matter the style of music, we attribute that to Michael being a true professional as a DJ. Michael entertained, but had an awesome balance so as not to take away from the event itself. We highly recommend Michael Blake for your wedding or any event a DJ might be required!!

Sent on 05/24/2012
  • Shonda

Shonda · Married on 03/16/2012

DJ Michael Blake was awesome!!! I had so many people asking me who my DJ was. He kept everyone intertained and was very funny. Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2012

Angie · Married on 03/10/2012

Michael did a wonderful job as DJ for my wedding. He replied promptly to my emails with questions about the upcoming event. He took his time during a face-to-face meeting with my fiance & me a week before the event, offering great suggestions as to what we could do at the reception to make it more unique. The day before the wedding I wanted to make 1 small change to our schedule & Michael immediately replied & it was no big deal. I would definitely recommend Michael Blake!

Sent on 05/27/2012

Alyse · Married on 01/14/2012

Thought I already posted a review but now it's not showing up...

Anyway, I thought finding a DJ for my wedding wouldn't be that hard. Turns out... It is. After all, the DJ is the voice of your wedding and basically determines the outcome of the reception.

I knew within 5 minutes of meeting Michael Blake that he was perfect for the job. He was friendly, personable and honest. He truly goes by 'what the bride says, goes' but after talking to him, I decided to let the professional do what he does best - and he was by far the best!!

He took the time and effort to get to know us and who our guests would be in order to prepare an awesome playlist that kept everyone there probably an hour to long, but that's exactly what we wanted!! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Awesome, to say the least.

Thank you, Michael, for making our ceremony beautiful and elegant and our reception like a private VIP party in a downtown club.

Would I recommend Pro DJ Wedding?? 1,000,000 times YES!!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Holly · Married on 12/10/2011

I cannot say enough great things about Michael Blake. He is easy to talk to, organized, creative, and very flexible with meeting times and wedding plans. I did not have to worry about a single thing during the reception. He set up on time, helped get people through the food lines, organized the music timeline from beginning to end and worked behind the scenes to make sure the night was a success! On top of all of that, he is a really nice guy! He will handle as much or as little as your bride/groom wants, and do it professionally. He also does videos and slide shows etc during the reception.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Angela · Married on 05/22/2011

Michael - THANK YOU SO MUCH for making my wedding such an amazing event!!! I am so grateful…I could not have been more pleased!! Just an amazing night, thanks to you - you made the reception the perfect party that everyone will remember - the absolute best!!
    Angela

Sent on 05/29/2012

Brenda · Married on 09/13/2014

LOVED Michael Blake. He made the reception FUN! It was an evening wedding so we were concerned about people getting tired and also didn't want it to be stuffy since it was a formal wedding. He kept things moving and everyone enjoyed the 2 minutes toasts and the newlywed game. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kara · Married on 06/28/2008

We couldn't have had the successful wedding we had without Michael Blake. I really enjoyed him insisting we meet face to face to find out all about us to better tailor the night's music. He has so many ideas to make your guests feel comfortable and happy having fun. He planned activities and a slide show that had everyone there laughing out of their seats. We loved it! I felt in the short time he knew us, he had already gotten a feel for us as a couple. We played a newlywed game and he also created "our love story" by just listening to how we met. He read it aloud and our guests had a great time. What I appreciated the most was his thought out plan for the evening. Everything was in an order that made the best sense for our time frame and he understood what it would take to keep people there celebrating with us instead of dragging things out in a way that made them leave early. In addition, as with many weddings, not everything goes perfectly (i.e. bride running late and horse and carriage not ready). I really appreciated his flexibility in the changes made throughout the program. He kept everyone comfortable and happy. I definitely would recommend him as my experience with him did not produce any regrets. My husband also had the time of his life.

Kara and Billy

Sent on 05/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

Let me start off by saying that Michael Blake with Pro DJ was by far one of the best vendors we had the pleasure of working with. A majority of our guests were from out of town, traveling from all over the country to join us on our Big Day. Needless to say, we were very adamant about finding someone we could trust to provide nothing less than excellent entertainment for our guests. It was the LEAST we could do. At first we were hesitant because it was double what we had budgeted for, but if we were to do it again - I would gladly pay triple! His level of professionalism was outstanding and you could reach him anytime day or night. His 20+ years of experience in the industry allowed us to relax and let him take the wheel which was a breath of fresh air not to having to worry about forgetting any small details because he had already thought of them all! He even helps you with your wedding timeline!! He meets with you and really takes the time to get to know you as a couple. He was telling personal stories about how we met, our journey, funny stories and inside jokes - it was great for the guests who knew us separately - but not as a couple! He kept our guests so engaged with little games and speeches from family and friends etc! At one point, he got all 145 guests up on the dance floor for a group picture!! Who doesn't want that in their wedding album! We were also very thankful for his flexibility - which any bride knows is essential. You have the option of selecting every song down to whats played during cocktail hour OR you can leave it open for him to do what he does best - whatever works best for you. I could go on - but if you're willing to pay for the best night of your life (and a night your guests will be talking about for weeks because ours did) then look no further! He's not just a DJ - he's an entertainer and a VERY good one! Best of luck to you!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Suzanne · Married on 05/31/2013

Michael Blake was a great DJ. Played great variety of music and kept things fun.

Sent on 06/19/2013