Bee Photography, LLC Reviews

27 | Ypsilanti, MI

27 Reviews for Bee Photography, LLC

Erin · Married on 10/08/2010

Lori was very fun to work with. She fulfilled all of our requests and took amazing pictures.

Denise · Married on 08/14/2010

Lori of Bee Photography photographed our wedding last august. She was very professional and felt just like a guest. The price was reasonable and the pictures were amazing. She had original poses and made sure all of the must have pictures were taken before she left. We would highly recommend her and definitely use her again!

Lisa · Married on 08/07/2010

We loved Lori Bee and found her to be very professional, thorough, efficient, at a very affordable price. She has a personal touch she puts on every photo, yet works to achieve the client's needs and desired effects. I would recommend her to friends, family, and we will be retaining her services again once our little on is born.
    Lisa Newsome

Miranda · Married on 03/27/2010

Lori of Bee Photographer is an incredibly talented photographer. She not only got amazing photos of us for our engagement session and wedding, she got us to have fun during it! My husband and I were cracking up whenever she was around and it led to photos that showed us in a real way- happy, relaxed and having fun. It was so nice to be with someone who focused on us and telling the story of who we are. Our engagement photos were unique, fun and modern. She found a way to caputre us in a way that we AND our families loved. She was there for the whole day of our wedding, capturing us getting ready to going up to our suite at the end of the night. She shot every moment- so many that I forgot in the hustle of the day but truly cherish now. We have over 1300 wedding photos-- much more than my friends got from more expensive photographers. And they all love my photos better! If you are considering Lori as a photographer, book now- she will give you wedding magazine worthy photos on a budget and have you smiling the whole way! We would be honored to work with her again!

~Miranda & Matt Mayuiers

Melanie · Married on 10/30/2009

Lori was wonderful. Our pictures are beautiful, she was always in touch with us, arrived on time for the wedding and was just great at her job. The price was very fair, trust me we looked around a lot before finding her but we are glad we did. With the pictures she took we can relive our wedding over and over again. Thank you so very much Lori. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler

Patricia · Married on 09/12/2009

I loved working with Lori! It was like she knew everything I wanted. She was easy to get in touch with, and very prompt with getting back to you. She stayed the whole night and took so many great pictures. I still cry when I look at them. I have already reccommended her to family and friends!

Jason · Married on 08/22/2009

No need in looking for a photographer...Lori is the best photographer around..We couldn't be happier with how she did...we just got our album today and it's amazing...Thank you very much

Mary Ann · Married on 08/14/2009

Lori was wonderfull with all of our family and friends!! She did a great job and we would highly recommend her to any one !

• I

Inna · Married on 05/09/2009

Maureen was so great! She was amazingly receptive to requests and advice--I would just call her over for a particular picture and she would come over and work her magic. She had definite ideas which she put into action to great effect, but was always ready to do exactly what we wanted. I was so amazing with how beautiful my not-very-photogenic family turned out!
    She captured beautiful portraits and some great candid shots. I would recommend her to anyone!

karen · Married on 02/14/2009

This vendor provided excellent services for my wedding. She was available when I needed her the most. At the last minute my photographer cancelled for our Valentines day wedding, I figured we would have to pay an arm and a leg for services if we found anyone available for that day. Lori was available, provided excellent professional services at a very reasonable rate. I was more than happy with the services I received. Thanks to Lori I have wonderful memories to share with my friends and family,of one of the most important days of my life. Thank You!

Catherine · Married on 10/10/2008

Bee Photography LLC was amazing! She was very flexible. Extremely easy to work with. She just made us all very relaxed and managed to get us all together for the pictures. Nothing but amazing professionalism! The prices for the packages were very good! Everyone who has seen the pictures has nothing but great things to say. I had to give out so many cards cause so many people loved her work. I will for sure be going back to Bee Photography LLC for all of my special moments with my family!! Highly recomended! She helped make my wedding even more amazing!

Sara · Married on 09/20/2008

Lori was wonderful. I would recommend her (and have) to family and friends!

Tali · Married on 06/21/2008

Bee Photography really provided us with FABULOUS photos at a reasonable price. Lori is also great to work with, very responsive. She is also very creative and created a beautiful photo album that we treasure. I highly recommend Bee Photography.

Robert · Married on 05/24/2008

Bee Photography was a very good company they were on time and very helpful in all the picture planning.

Carrie · Married on 05/17/2008

Lori was my photographer for my wedding and she was incredible! I have definately told other people to use her services. She was such a wonderful person to work with and I got everything I could have wanted out of my experience with her. My pictures are amazing and I have gotten so many compliments on them. Everything was so convenient with her and she was so patient with me. She answered all of my many questions so quickly and professionally. I will definately remember her for any photography needs I may have in the future!

• I

Isabelle · Married on 11/20/2007

They were very proffessional, and they did a wonderful job. We were very pleased with the job they did.

Theresa · Married on 10/06/2007

I highly recommend Lori Bee of Bee photography. She is very professional and friendly and my pictures were absolutely beautiful! My friends and family were so impressed with Lori and her work that they have recommended her to their friends and co-workers. She did not miss anything! Her prices are very affordable. Definitely worth every penny spent!

Sharon · Married on 10/06/2007

Bee Photography was awesome for my daughter's wedding. From the very first phone call to her everything went so smooth. The photos were beautiful and there were so many to choose from.
    Her prices were very reasonable. I checked out several different photographers and found her package deals were the best.
    She was interested in doing exactly what we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her.

Dawn · Married on 08/25/2007

Lori worked so hard to make our day perfect. Beautiful pictures too!

Brandon · Married on 08/11/2007

Bee had a wonderfull quality to the photos she took for us. She was kind and flexable in the planning stages and was very un obtrusive during the wedding. I would recommend her services to any wedding party since the value was amazing and the quality of the photos excellent.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2007

Lori and her staff were incredible. She offers different packages that are affordable for those on a budget. She was very thorough and professional. I appreciated her sense of humor in dealing with my sarcastic husband! She is not just a photographer but an artist. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Brianna · Married on 06/02/2007

Lori is an amazing photographer. I'm not sure that she missed anything about our wedding. She was amazing. She's very friendly and real. She's very honest and I would recommend her to all people getting married (actually my cousins already have used her)! With Lori, you have one less thing to think about because she's thinks of all the good pictures!

Rita · Married on 10/20/2006

Bee Photography did an exceptional job at photographing my wedding, and I have recommended them to all my friends. The cost was very affordable, and the quality of the pictures was beyond what I expected. I was very satisfied with the results, and have had many compliments from my friends on how good the pictures look. I highly recommend Bee Photography and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2008

Lori was absolutely amazing. She is an awesome photographer. The pictures turned out beautiful and now we have memories to last a lifetime. She interacted with EVERYONE at the wedding/reception...esp. the kids which removed them from our hair for a little bit. I would highly recommend Bee Photography to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 03/13/2009

Lori was great to work with. She took hundreds of wonderful pictures and managed to capture all of the little details on camera.