Beautiful by Valerie Reviews

12 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

12 Reviews for Beautiful by Valerie

Courtney · Married on 04/24/2010

love her!!!! She did makeup on myself, my mother, mother in law and 10 bridesmaids.... everyone looked gorgeous!!!! she's really fun, easy to work with and has great prices!!

Sent on 05/13/2010
  • imer52

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2009

My make-up for the day was perfect. It really stayed and didn't run. Also Valerie is such a sweetheart! She was very accommodating to any allergies I have and answered any questions that came up. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Cynthia · Married on 04/25/2009

Valerie was great to work with. She was one of the most responsive vendors throughout the planning process. She has a great personality and makes you very comfortable, which I think is important as she's with you during what can be a pretty stressful day. She was on time, courteous to all my bridesmaids, and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2009

Tanya · Married on 03/28/2009

Valerie did an excellent job on all our make-up. We had nothing but compliments and we were all very pleased! I have already recommended her to many of my friends who are recently engaged. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Nichole · Married on 02/21/2009

She did my make-up for my engagement pictures and for my wedding. She did a great job for both! She did just what I asked and I got many compliments on my make-up-I usually don’t wear much, if any, make-up. On the wedding day, she showed up on time and stayed on schedule. She is also very sweet with a great personality which was much appreciated on the wedding day when there was so much going on!! :)

Sent on 03/31/2009

Laura · Married on 02/07/2009

This make up artist is highly professional and sweet to the core. Does excellent work. Is honest and reliable.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Alexis · Married on 12/12/2008

Valerie is amazing! So friendly and personable! Upbeat and has a great attitude and is fun to be around! My make up looked amazing! She was early and fit in my bridesmaids who changed their minds at the last minute. She was just perfect! I would highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! =)

Sent on 02/16/2009

Julie · Married on 05/25/2008

Valerie was super sweet and she really helped calm me down the day of the wedding. The makeup was fantastic as well. I don't wear any makeup on a daily basis and she made me look so natural. She also used airbrush foundation which was great since it didn't make me feel like I had foundation on at all. I got married on the beach and my makeup lasted through the wee hours and didn't run or make me sweaty.
    I would highly recommend Valerie as a makeup artist.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Karen · Married on 11/17/2007

Valerie Stanley was a pleasure to work with. She was very open to working with me as a bride that did not know what kind of look I wanted for my wedding. She brought photos, books and all her makeup to our trial run. She was willing to try different makeup and did one side of my face with regular makeup and the other with spray makeup. I was able to see the difference between the two. She was able to travel to Key West to do my make-up and the girls in the party for a fair price. Valerie was very professional and fun. Keeping me relaxed and beautiful on my special day. I would recommend her services for your special day not only will you look beautiful but you will feel comfortable that your make-up will last the entire event. She is a talented artist and I was grateful to have her there on my special day.

Sent on 02/23/2009

Ellen · Married on 11/10/2007

Valerie was terrific and super sweet! My wedding day was perfect. She made my bridesmaids and I look stunning:) I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/23/2009

Rachel · Married on 12/30/2008

Valerie was a joy to work with and everyone's make-up (mine, 5 bridesmaids and my mother) all looked fantastic. I recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 03/02/2009

Maresha · Married on 04/05/2008

Valerie is a very talented make up artist and she has a wonderful personality too. She listened to what I wanted for my make up and did a great job interpreting my ideas. I received the airbrush make up and loved it! It felt so light and looked very natural. She did a great job with my eye make up which was very important to me too. On the day of the wedding, she was a calming and friendly energy to be around. I'm so glad that I chose her to do my wedding day make up.

Sent on 03/01/2009