Aria Reviews

Aria 1
Aria 2

Anna Desalvo · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely recommend

I don't even think we need to give a review to Aria because once you see it in person, you'll be blown away. It's absolutely gorgeous and you can do anything in the space. You don't even have to use a bunch of decorations because it's so beautiful on its own. The staff there was great to work with and made everything so easy. They do this every day, and it was so nice to be able to take a step back and let them do what they do best and not have to stress. We absolutely recommend Aria!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Aria's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anna! It was such a pleasure to be part of such a beautiful celebration this spring!

Meaghan · Married on 07/27/2018

Aria is amazing place.its like a blank blank canvas you can do whatever you want

Sent on 01/30/2018

Hi Meaghan,
    Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so excited for your wedding here this summer! :)
    Cheers!
    -Team Aria

taylor · Married on 07/01/2017

Wedding isn't until 7/1/17 but they have been so professional and responsive. Katey is super helpful and gets the job done.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Aria's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Taylor! We are so happy that you are satisfied with your experience so far with Katey! We can't wait for July 1st either! :)

Barb · Married on 06/17/2017

Such a unique and beautiful space. The team (Katey) of people associated with this venue are all such professional and supportive individuals. The wedding was beautiful and more than we imagined it would be.

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 04/29/2017

Aria was amazing to work with, and the venue is just gorgeous. We could not have been happier with how their employees interacted with our guests and got everything set up.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Aria's reply:

Hi Anne! Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so happy to hear that everything went well and the ARIA staff were so accommodating! :) Cheers!

Casey · Married on 11/04/2016

Aria is a beautiful space. The team works with you create your dream wedding. Wonderful venue!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Aria's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Casey! We are so glad your wedding was straight out of a dream :) Thank you again for choosing Aria as your wedding venue and congratulations again!!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2016

I cannot say enough about how amazing it was to have our wedding at Aria. I knew from the minute we walked in that this was going to be the space where we got married. It simply had to be as it was perfect for us and just felt right from the moment we walked in the doors. I was extremely particular about what I wanted and how I wanted everything to look and working with them was so easy. Katey was a dream to work with and completely understood every one of my requests, down to the tiniest details. Everyone was so accommodating and so happy to help and it felt as though they were genuinely excited for us and to see our dream day come to fruition. We also had some particular requests about wine and were pleasantly surprised at how well each request was received and met. The space is simply beautiful and the ability to make it your own through the different rental items was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. We have heard nothing but a stream of steady compliments about the venue and how gorgeous it was and how perfect it was for a wedding. It was simply romantic and unique and intimate despite its size, which was nice to not have to have the guest list control where we could get married. We had both our ceremony and reception here and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was everything that I had dreamed of and more and I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Aria's reply:

Hi Brittany- Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy your wedding here was beyond amazing! :) Thanks again for choosing Aria and congratulations again!!

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

Aria was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Everyone from the first meeting to the big day was amazing, pleasant and extremely helpful! Katey and her team worked so hard and made everything perfect and beautiful. They had ideas and advise which was so helpful! They were efficient and professional but added an energy that was fun to be around. The whole building is stunning and what they can do with it emphasises the beauty. My guest are still talking about how beautiful and fun Aria was. Thank you to the whole team for making our day unforgettable. I would recommend this place to all!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Aria's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you for the nice review! We are smiling from ear to ear that your wedding was perfect here at Aria :) Congratulations again and we hope to see you soon! Xo
  • User5194788 · 2+ years ago

Oh my goodness, we just got married at Aria and it was the most beautiful event I could imagine. Kate made sure everything ran smoothly and nailed every single detail. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue is! It is beautiful, but I liked the people who ran it even more. I felt confident that my wedding was in the hands of professionals who would take good care of us! Love love love Aria. I can't give high enough praise! Thank you for helping to create the best day I have ever had!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Aria's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you for the great review. We are so thrilled that your wedding was the best day ever!! :) Congratulations again!

Jena · Married on 05/28/2016

Aria is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is amazing! Katey was our coordinator and she was so friendly, prompt, and made the planning and our day beyond amazing. For example, my husband and I were taking a couple of pictures during cocktail hour and I made a comment to him that I was starving . Katey overheard, and immediately called a server from the kitchen to meet us at the elevator with a plate of appetizers just for us! We were so impressed by her going out of the way to make our day awesome. The bar staff was also excellent. We got so many comments on how cool the bartenders were. We couldn't be more impressed by the staff at Aria, and as for the venue, the pictures speak for themselves!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Aria's reply:

Hi Jena-Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are so glad to hear that your wedding at Aria was flawless and the service from Katey and the entire team was a great one :) Congratulations again! Cheers!!

Jenna · Married on 08/15/2015

We had our reception at Aria in August of 2015 and could not have been more happy with their staff and the venue itself. It is absolutely GORGEOUS as is and their team is beyond wonderful. We worked with Kastina and she is truly amazing. They have a million things going on there all the time and Kastina made us feel incredibly important and made sure that all of our needs were being met. She was quick to respond to all of our emails and helped us plan our perfect day. She knows exactly what she is doing and she gave us so many great tips and advice. This venue is perfect if you are looking for rustic elegance. It is beyond beautiful. Thank you so much to the Aria team for making our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Aria's reply:

Hi Jenna, thank you for your review! We are so happy that you loved Kastina and the rest of the Aria staff for your wedding. Yay to the BEST DAY EVER!! :)

Anna · Married on 10/25/2014

I got married at Aria in Oct 2014 and I couldn't be happier with choosing them as my venue for my wedding and my reception. They are pretty much a blank canvas that you can do just about anything you want as far as decor. I received many compliments on the location and the natural beauty of Aria. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a classy looking wedding. You do have to pick a date in advance. We waited 18 months to get married on a Saturday here but it was well worth it!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Aria's reply:

Hi Anna!! Thank you so much for the nice review :) We are so glad you decided on Aria for your wedding and it was the best decision you ever made!!

Brenna · Married on 10/05/2014

We worked with kastina and she was fabulous! she was so flexible and got back to me on every detail I asked about. Aria has a bit of a hefty price tag when it's all said and done but our day was fabulous and I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous venue!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Aria's reply:

Hi Brenna! Thank you for the review. We are thrilled that you loved Kastina as your Aria Event Manager and your wedding was perfect! Thanks again! :) Xo!

Nicole · Married on 08/23/2014

As an event producer in NYC, my expectations were high going into our wedding. Aria quickly became our number one choice of venue aesthetically with their unique setting, offering vaulted ceilings, exposed brick walls, in-house lighting equipment and decor, and in-house designated event managers.
    It was our event manager (Kastina) who helped to take our wedding to the next level. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was 1. to work with, 2. befriend through the whole planning process, and 3. consult for advice. She was reliable, communicative, organized, patient (with my hundreds of emails), and day-of was directive when needed.
    Light levels were perfect, the room-flip was executed flawlessly, specialty cocktails at the bar were superb. I really cannot say enough about how happy my husband and I (still) are with how the day went. I would definitely recommend Aria, it's beautiful setting, and it's wonderful event manager Kastina, to anyone looking for an A++ wedding celebration.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Aria's reply:

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for the amazing review!! Wow. We are so happy that your experience with Kastina was the best and your wedding was perfect! We really appreciate all the kind words :) Hope you are doing well!

Brie · Married on 11/30/2013

Stunning venue. Guests were speechless. Kastina was a joy to work with. I always felt welcome there during the planning process and enjoyed every moment working with Aria.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Aria's reply:

Hi Brie-thanks for the kind review. We are so happy your time with Kastina was great and your wedding was as special as it could be at Aria! :) Hope to see you soon!

Julie · Married on 08/17/2013

Aria is the perfect location if you are looking for something special and unique for your wedding. It's an old theater with tons of exposed brick, high ceilings, chandeliers and cool decor. It is a huge blank shell and the options are ENDLESS when it comes to setting up your wedding; no two weddings are the same there. Any vision you have for your wedding can be done at Aria and the team there is incredible at putting together exactly what you want. Kastina, Michelle, and Jessica are so professional, kind, and attentive. It was an absolute pleasure working with them. Thank you for making everything so perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Aria's reply:

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for the nice review! I'm so glad to hear that your day at Aria was perfect :) Hope to see you soon!

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

Aria was the perfect location for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We fell in love with Aria when we initially visited and loved it so much that we didn't look at any other venues. And, our decision turned out to be a great one!

Nicole and the team at Aria were outstanding to work with - Nicole responded to emails quickly and took lots of time to answer my many questions. She helped us think through logistics for the night in advance and was a great resource for us during the wedding. One thing I particularly loved about working with Nicole was her positive and encouraging approach - she made planning a wedding seem easy and allowed us to put together a night that truly reflected our style.

Finally, one thing we loved about Aria as a venue was that we could do as much or as little as we wanted from a decorations perspective. The building is so beautiful on its own - so it is really your call on how extravagant or simple you want to make your decorations. We used simple candles and minimal floral and loved how beautiful the space looked. So, I truly think you can make the space your own and design a setting that fits your style.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Aria's reply:

Hi Shannon! Thanks so much for the nice review!! We are so happy to hear that you loved Nicole and the rest of the Aria team :) Your wedding was beautiful and we were lucky to be a part of it! Congratulations!

Beautiful venue! The staff has been so nice and helpful. They have accommodated us visiting the venue multiple times at late hours because our work schedules are so weird and we wanted to be able to show all three sets of our parents before we committed to a date. It's been smooth and exciting so far!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Aria's reply:

Hi! Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that everything went smoothly :) Thanks again!
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 12/03/2017

We had both the reception and ceremony at Aria on a Sunday. We loved working with Katey! She was great at making us feel less stressed and more excited about our wedding. It was so much fun and so easy to make decisions with her guidance. Everyone loved the lobby decor and we were so happy with how they set up the ceremony space.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Aria 3
    Aria 4

Aria's reply:

Hi Marie! Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear that working with Katey was a great experience and that all your guests loved the space for your big day! Congratulations again!! :)

Luka · Married on 03/28/2014

Aria is amazing!! The most beautiful event space in Minneapolis in my opinion! All of the wedding guests were blown away by the space! All if the textures and design elements make this space one of a kind!! The staff was also great to work with!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Aria's reply:

Hi Luka- thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you loved Aria and the staff was awesome! Hope to see you soon.
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/09/2016

Gorgeous venue!
    Katey has been so nice and helpful!
    Thank you so much. I really recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Aria's reply:

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so glad you had a great experience with Katey and congratulations again!! Cheers!

Kristina · Married on 05/17/2015

Aria as a venue almost takes your breath away from the moment you enter the door. It is an amazing and unique venue with so much space to offer. We feel in love with it right away. They were very helpful with any questions we had throughout the entire process. We had our big day go off without a single hitch. If you want this venue you need to book ASAP and I mean ASAP!! It books up so so early. We were engaged in January and looking at April or May of the following year and it was already booked every single Friday and Saturday in April, May and almost all of June. We ended up going with a Sunday wedding to be able to get in, in May and because you can save a little money as their rates are lower for Sundays. Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Aria's reply:

Hi Kristina! Thank you for your review and thank you for deciding on Aria for your wedding!! We are so glad to hear your wedding was perfect :) Cheers!!

3.5
      3.0

The venue itself is absolutely wonderful. The staff was professional and attentive on the night. It is a really stunning venue and we were able to decorate it how ever we wanted on a very tight budget. This is a BIG space. We did not have our ceremony there, but the reception was attended by about 150 people and with the right decorations it still felt intimate.
    On the down side: If you use their vendors it goes very smoothly, but if you are bringing in your own vendors for wine or food, it can be quite difficult to coordinate/communicate with them. They do so many events there that at times it doesn't feel like you are a priority until about a week before your event. I think they do so many weddings/events that they take for granted that over-communicating can make people feel at ease.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Aria's reply:

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are happy to hear that your wedding reception was so special :) It's nice to hear that the venue and staff were great as well! Thanks again!
  • User4051943 · 2+ years ago

3.0

Loved the venue and enjoyed every aspect of working with aria!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Aria's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review and we are so glad you loved Aria!!