Amici's Event Center Reviews

12 | Ely, MN

12 Reviews for Amici's Event Center

Stacey · Married on 09/09/2017

All the staff at Amici's was amazing at making our vision come to life for our special day! They were so helpful, courteous, and willing to go above and beyond to make everything simply amazing! We chose the package with the prior day set up and the next day clean up and I wouldn't have it any other day. The time given the day before to set up made it so easy to relax and have fun while not missing important details. The day after clean up was amazing! They asked us what we wanted to keep or throw and when we came back the next morning, everything was boxed and ready to go in perfect shape! Easiest clean up ever. Thank you so much for all your hard work and making this the smoothest most fun wedding ever!

Alexandra · Married on 04/16/2016

From planning, set up, and break down Amicis was there every step of the way for the ceremony and reception. They helped me with all the fine details of my reception, helped with the set up, and took care of ALL the clean up he next day. All I had to do to was pick up the things I wanted to keep.

Tanya · Married on 08/01/2015

Beautiful center. Thought of everything. Incredibly helpful. Very professional..

Jacqueline · Married on 06/09/2015

Simply the best!!! The owners are excellent communicators, and the service there is outstanding. They encouraged us to be creative with the space, and provided us with a top notch sound system to work with. They are great people to be around, and worked very hard at making our reception beautiful.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Amici's Event Center's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline for the amazing review and we are ecstatic that you were happy with your reception!

Jess · Married on 10/25/2014

In planning our Halloween-themed wedding reception, we were thrilled with the customer service and the facility. Amici's gave us the freedom to decorate to our taste, even hanging banners and lighting on the walls (which they helped us do). Being able to set up the decorations and table settings the day before made our actual reception day relaxing with plenty of time to visit with out of town guests. The bar and table service was excellent, the sound system phenomenal - our slideshow looked amazing on the big screen - and we didn't have a second thought about the event logistics once the event began. It was all over too soon! No clean-up and no asking our friends or family to help take down decorations, the Amici's staff did it all. We only had to come pick up or boxed and packaged decorations and leftover food the next day. Our guests continue to compliment us on the event facility, staff and party theme. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Amici's Event Center's reply:

So glad that we could help to make your day extra special!

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

Dafne, Mauro and family do an amazing job of offering a variety of services for your wedding/reception. We had very different ideas for what we wanted to accomplish and they were very open to working with us on making it happen. They were very responsive before and on the day of the reception. I never felt like things were left undone or that they were overdone. Honestly, having them there doing their jobs with grace and ease was more like having them there as family.

Amici's Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We love what we do and we love working with our clients ideas and views to make it the best reception we can! Thanks for making us feel like family!

Kelsey · Married on 05/17/2014

Professional, and go above and beyond to accommodate. I would definitely recommend!

Amici's Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review!

I loved that I got to work with Dafne to help plan my wedding reception. She was quick to respond, had great enthusiasm and suggestions on how to transform the room and was overall a great pleasure to work with. I wish she was closer; I would love to get together with her more often, she has a great personality and was VERY helpful in planning and on the day of. Thank you!

Stacey · event on: 05/07/2016

I reserved Amici's Event Center to host a benefit for a friend's son who has cancer. I had to plan the event from afar. The folks at Amici's were so very accommodating and friendly. The day of the event they were flexible to our needs, friendly and considerate. It was amazing. I'm so grateful for their help and guidance.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Amici's Event Center's reply:

We were so glad to be able to help towards an amazing cause. Thank you!

Linda · Married on 09/28/2013

Dafne and Mauro were easy to work with and were willing to listen to every idea that we had and do whatever they could to make our day extra special. They handled so many details and worked with our other vendors to make this as smooth as possible.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Amici's Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! Glad we could make your day smooth and stressfree!

Lisa · event on: 05/08/2015

4.2

This was a fundraising event to raise money for youth programs. Amici's is great to work with and offered non-profit discounts for our event which was greatly appreciated. Its a great venue!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Amici's Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to working with you next year!

kelsey · Married on 09/03/2011

3.0
      3.0

When looking at my rating know that I was their first event. The building was not 100% complete so that was a bit of the lower ratings.
    They were great to work with and very friendly. I personally thought that the price was a bit high compared to other weddings in our family. But, we did have to travel 45 min to the reception. It was a tight fit but we made it work.
    We had a blast!!!!!

Amici's Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the review and thank you for being our very first client! We hope to have you back to Amici's so that you can see all the incredible improvements made!