Ally Moline Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Lindsay Married on 09/02/2018
    Where to start?!?! I start with a tremendous thank you to Ally! We heard she was the best with coordinating weddings and I hired her to handle my daughter's wedding. Did I mention she's in Georgia and we're in Hollywood, Florida? We started with emails and phone conversations and she handled all our vendors and our ideas. She firmly but kindly managed the vendors when they were late or not delivering what was agreed upon. When the gobo broke, the vendor said "oh well" but Superwoman Ally managed to get another there in record time. Same with rehearsal dinner. She managed that as well. Knowing the bridal party wanted to do speeches at the venue for rehearsal dinner, ally swung into action and there was an amplifier and microphone set up and ready to go. She field goaled every obstacle and if anything went wrong no one including my daughter or me knew about it. I cannot say anything other than Ally called us back in record time, answered emails faster than I could type them and was the glue that held everything together. She's worth her weight in gold. Thank you Ally!
    Erin Married on 06/10/2017
    We hired Ally as our day of coordinator for our St. Simons wedding in June. I really don't know what we would have done without her! She worked very hard the entire night to make sure everything ran smoothly. She would even check on me, my husband and our parents to make sure we were happy and never had an empty drink in our hand. Ally is sweet as can be and was a dream to work with. It's obvious that she loves her job and will do everything she can to make your wedding the best day ever. Thank you Ally!!!
    Kristen Married on 10/08/2016
    It was such a blessing to have Ally as a part of our wedding day. We were supposed to get married in Saint Simon's but had to re plan our wedding in 3 days thanks to Hurricane Matthew. No bride ever imagines having to go through something like that, but with Ally on my team, we were able to make our wedding happen with ease! From the rehearsal to the entire wedding day, Ally was on top of it and I couldn't imagine not having her there.
    Christina Married on 10/01/2016
    Ally, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made recommendations for vendors in the area, and worked on follow through with vendors that were a bit more challenging. She was prompt with email responses, and was very flexible with timing. I highly recommend using a day of planner - especially Ally!
  • User2601740 2+ years ago
    Ally was such a huge help throughout the planning process for our wedding. She was quick to respond, wonderful with advice, and was willing to help in any way needed. Ally has such a sweet personality, she handles situations with absolute grace and calm. The rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony went so smoothly and it was 100% due to Ally's knowledge, experience and ability to handle multiple things and people at once. In the words of my mother; "I don't know what we would have done without her."
    Alison Married on 04/23/2016
    Ally could not be any sweeter! She is absolutely amazing at her job and really wants to help make your day special and go smoothly. After our first communication I knew that she was the perfect fit for our wedding. She was always willing to help and offer any type of advice. She has definitely picked a career that is perfectly suited for her. I highly, highly recommend her! Thank you, Ally for making our day go so smoothly!
    Leigh Married on 11/14/2015
    Ally is the absolute sweetest! We met her in the very beginning of our wedding process when she was still in house at the venue. When she opened her own business, she still stuck with us and made for an easy, streamlined, organized day. She is a calming presence and my family loved her!
    Bianca Married on 11/14/2015
    Ally is amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She was onboard for our daughter's wedding weekend which was in Georgia. Since we live in New York it was all a challenge.
    From the Rehearsal Dinner at our home on Sea Island for 150 people to the wedding itself. Ally was there for all of it and we would have been lost without her.

She was always upbeat and smiling and putting everyone at ease. Loved working with her.
    Hillary Married on 04/11/2015
    Ally is absolutely the best. She is so on top of it. She made my whole wedding planning experience a breeze and the day of went so smoothly!! I'm so thankful that I had her help. I will recommend her for life. Thanks ally!