Allure Obsession Artistry Reviews

19 | Portland, OR

19 Reviews for Allure Obsession Artistry

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Sarah is amazing! She not only is incredibly talented and did an amazing job on my hair/make-up, but is so friendly and professional. My hair and make-up stayed on beautifully throughout the night. It looked even better than I could have imagined! I got so many compliments and would highly recommend her to anyone! Definitely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Hilary · Married on 06/14/2014

Sarah was great to work with -friendly, professional, very knowledgable, and very skilled. I appreciated talking with her during our hair and makeup trial run, and on the day of the wedding she was a rock star. I had about 8 people that needed their hair and makeup done by 11am, and she did it and everything looked great!

Sarah did my hair and makeup for my March wedding in the Portland area. The wedding was planned in a short amount of time due to some family circumstances. I was also from out of state and did not have time for a hair trial. Despite these obstacles, Sarah was great and worked with me to get an idea of what I wanted. She was very quick to respond to questions I had through email and phone. She was also flexible with the day of schedule.

The day of the ceremony she was punctual and professional. She stuck to what we had planned and asked questions to make sure what she was doing was what I wanted. She did my hair and makeup and my mom's hair in the time allotted, and we looked great! She also was very personable and made me feel at ease as I was getting ready. Also, her rates were very reasonable especially since I found her in such a short amount of time. Thanks to Sarah for allowing me to have one less thing to stress about on my wedding day!

Renee · Married on 01/19/2014

Sarah was so great! She really listened to me and she had so many great ideas. Her makeup kit is awesome and everything was top quality. She was professional, easy to work with and really helped make my wedding truly special. I've already suggested her to some of my friends and would definitely hire her again.

Roxanne · Married on 02/23/2013

Sarah was amazing to work with! She not only was super flexible with schedules but she also was very budget friendly. She did amazing job on my makeup and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to do their hair & Makeup. When you meet with her she makes you feel really comfortable and at ease about everything. She did amazing for me having such a huge bridal party!

Katie · Married on 09/30/2012

Not only was Sarah Levy very friendly and a joy to be around while she did my hair and make-up but she did a great job as well. My hair held its curls and shape so well. I got compliments constantly all day and even the next day. It was the first time that I got air-brushed make-up applied as well. I was impressed on how well everything held its place. She gave me a very beautiful princess look for my wedding. Looking back at my wedding pictures are a constant reminder of how thankful I am that I got everything taken care of by her because she was able to pull off the perfect look for a wedding. Especially considering I wasn't really sure what I wanted to begin with.

Katie · Married on 09/30/2012

Not only was Sarah really friendly and nice but she did an awesome job on my hair and make-up. She put my hair up in beautiful curls that held their shape the next day even. She also air brushed my make-up, which was a new experience for me. I loved the results and the make-up looked beautiful all day without it fading off at all towards the end of the evening. After looking back at all the pictures, I'm really thankful I had Sarah to give me a beautiful princess look for my special day!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 08/05/2012

Sarah did an awesome job on my bridal hair/make-up and hair for my bridesmaids. She was very flexible (meeting us at the bridal sweet 2 hr drive for her) and responsive in a timely matter. I recommend her to any future brides or anyone looking to get their hair done!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2012

Sarah was a great choice for hair & makeup for my wedding on the Oregon Coast this summer! She traveled to and from my insane location with all her gear, which was amazing considering I gave her an incorrect address! She has professional skills and her talent shows with the beauty she creates. The application of airbrush makeup was so relaxing during a really stressful time. Her prices are very affordable, I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Makeup & Hair artist!

Sara · Married on 04/23/2012

Working with Sarah is such a treat. She's done my hair & makeup on three different occasions and all these times I was so pleased with the final product. One of the best things about Sarah is she is flexible. The first time she did my hair we needed to make a small change and she was more than happy to make the changes we needed to. She also did such a beautiful job with my makeup. Her attention to detail is superb! I can't wait to work with Sarah again!!!

Jaimie · Married on 04/17/2012

Sarah did my hair and makeup during a photo shoot. Sarah Levy was very professional and kind! she did a great job on details of my hair and makeup and was a pleasure to work with! I love the images that I received and the experience that I had with Sarah.

CJ · Married on 04/16/2012

I can say so many things about Sarah. Not only was she nice, friendly, and personable, she was also very professional and talented. Sarah took great care in making me look my best. She has great attention to detail and was able to finish my hair and make up in a timely fashion. Sarah answered all of my questions about application of make up and different kinds of products with patience and detailed explanations (I asked A LOT of questions). She is an expert at what she does. Not only did Sarah make me look absolutely beautiful, she also gave me tips about hair and make up that will last me the rest of my life. Sarah is an invaluable addition to the team one would assemble to help make any special occasion that much more special. I'll certainly be a repeat user of her services.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2011

Allure Obsession Artistry was everything that I needed for my big day! She showed up right on time, and gave me everything that I wanted and asked for! She did not skimp in any areas and took her time to make sure that I was a satisfied customer. Would recommend to anyone!

Alyson · Married on 03/05/2011

I would definitely recommend allure obsession artistry!! She was Great at listening to what I wanted and worked so fast and efficiently!! Amazing work!

Sarah · event on: 07/10/2013

First off, Sarah is by far one of the most talented people I know. She lives, breathes, and is makeup. On the day of my event she was very flexible with the time I had available to get ready. She paired the makeup beautifully with my features and I continuously receive amazing comments on my hair and makeup from the photos of the event. She provided a look that was just stunning and I can't wait to use her again!

Marla · Married on 06/22/2013

Sarah provided hair and makeup for my wedding and reception on June 22nd at my parent's home in Salem, Oregon.

She did an absolutely fantastic job incorporating desired elements of each inspiration photo that I showed her for the updo that I wanted. My hair held the entire evening and still looked awesome at the end of the night!

I loved the lashes the Sarah did for me (they where individual lashes-- rather, than a strip) and they looked so natural! My eye makeup was just dramatic enough to show well in photos, but not be overpowering in the natural light and outdoor setting for our wedding and reception.

I would absolutely recommend Sarah for hair and makeup for you and your bridal party! Thank you so much for everything!

Sarah provided hair and make up for myself (bride) and all of my bridesmaids. She was prompt and willing to work in a few different locations so as to get everyone perfect by the time the ceremony started. My trial occurred the month before and Sarah was very responsive to my thoughts and concerns. I was even able to go on line to find more ideas of the look I was going for and she was able to match it. Great work. Very happy!

Nalani · Married on 04/23/2012

I was very impressed with Sarah Levy at Allure Obsession Artistry. She did my bridal hair and make-up and did a fabulous job! When it came to my big day the last thing I wanted to worry about what how I looked and Sarah took care of me! Even when it was 80 degrees out side and my face could have looked like it was melting, she was right there for little touch ups for the photos! Allure Obsession has a variety of skills and talents that can meet any brides needs and I would totally recommend them! I got so many compliments on my hair, I felt like a princess down to the last detail!

4.2
      3.5

Sarah Levy did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and it turned out great. We did a trial run before the wedding day which was very helpful and Sarah was able to take my not so clear ideas and run with them. She was very easy going and flexible with coming to my house to do the hair and makeup, which made the day go so much smoother.The hair and makeup lasted the entire night and looked great the whole time. I would definitely recommend her again!