83 Reviews for Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider

No Denomination (3)
Catholic (2)
Rehearsal (1)
83 Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Reviews

Reverend Bob was incredible. He made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He was the best choice we made for the ceremony. He was amazing to work with and he added more love and passion to the ceremony with his words.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bob sis an outstanding job. Not just on the day of but everything leading up to the big day. He was literally perfect for us. I was very happy with the ceremony. Honestly I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Susie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was kind and patient. He answered every question promptly and never seemed annoyed. He made planning very easy when we were suddenly nine weeks from the date with no officiant due to an emergency.

Everything was easy and painless.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Reverend Bob was amazing! We met with him after finding him on Wedding Wire and he was professional and very nice. We decided right then that he was who we wanted to marry us. He provided choices and guidelines for the ceremony and worked with us on making it our own. I emailed him several times with questions and he always responded right away. The day of our ceremony he made sure to have our witness sign the marriage license and mailed it in the next day for us. Everything went smoothly and perfectly and can't thank Rev Bob enough! Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic

HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING REV. BOB. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant then Rev. Bob! He was so nice, kind and professional and followed up with us to ensure a smooth ceremony. Rev. Bob will reply to your emails right away so our open line of communication was quick and easy. As for the ceremony, he didn't take too long or short and provided some beautiful words. Thank you Rev. Bob for making us so happy during the happiest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Peter, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bob is the very best! He was so sincere, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. Planning out the ceremony
was a breeze, thanks to him. He delivered our ceremony flawlessly! We feel honored to have had Reverend Bob officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev. Bob is absolutely amazing. He customed our ceremony and did such an amazing job. He knows what he is doing! We also did the marriage license service and he saved my husband and I a huge headache. We couldn't be happier. We are honored he married us. Thank you from the Bonilla's.

Profile Picture Lynette, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we booked Rev Bob for our wedding, he was such a pleasure. He responded to my emails within minutes and was very attentive. He showed up on time and delivered our marriage certificate. We decided to write some of our own vows for him to read and he did it beautifully. I highly recommend Rev Bob!

Profile Picture lauren, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

beautiful work!!! great service!!

Profile Picture User7518196, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful experience with Rev. Bob!!!! He is polite, compassionate, helpful and very prompt with replies to requests and questions. He made it very easy and it was extremely affordable. I asked him why price your service so much lower than others. His response was that he loves what he does. That statement alone speaks volumes.

Profile Picture User7400007, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We got Rev. Bob for our Long Beach wedding in October. We live in Phoenix and we were doing everything long distance. He made things so easy for us. He was polite, genuine, and personable. He was extremely easy to work with and I highly recommend him - you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Bre, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was very happy with Reverend Bob! He was our officiant and was so professional, responsive and flexible throughout the entire wedding planning process. We met with him a few months prior to our wedding to discuss details, and after booking him he immediately sent us a document with the ceremony script, and told us we were free to edit it as we pleased. He is very affordable and was extremely easy to work with. Our wedding ceremony went perfectly and I couldn't be more pleased! I strongly recommend him if you are looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture User7099666, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination
4.7

Rev Bob was very helpful with everything we wanted to do and also due to us not being "local" he helped us chose the perfect spot for our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture julie, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Amazing service. Helpful from the very beginning to the very end of your whole process. I got many compliments about the beauty of the ceremony!

Profile Picture wendy, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev bob was great! He made everything go smoothly and was so easy to work with. My friends amd family loved him amd he made our wedding so intimate, exactly what we asked of him he provided and more.

Profile Picture Felicia, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Bob was extremely personable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend him to our family and friends!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We could not have been happier to have Rev. Bob as the officiant for our wedding! The day had kind of a rocky start since we ended up having to begin an hour later than planned, but he was so patient and understanding during that time. He even helped my husband with setting up our decorations! Our ceremony turned out to be wonderful, and all of our family members were so impressed. Overall, Rev. Bob was professional and so, so personable.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We got married this past weekend and Rev. Bob was just wonderful to work with. He made us feel at ease from the beginning of the process to day of the wedding. We loved having him officiate our wedding. Everything is customizable and he gives you a variety of options to choose from. He is very professional and personable. His rates are also very affordable. We highly recommend him for all couples that are getting married. Thank you Rev. Bob!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/5/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved having Rev Bob officiate at our wedding. When we saw that he had gotten married at the same place where we wanted to get married, we felt like it was fate. He had many different options for the wording for our wedding. And even though we emailed him our choices the day before the wedding, and even though we added a poem that was not even on his options, he was totally accommodating. Everyone at our small wedding loved him.

Profile Picture jasmine, 11/11/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Incredibly friendly and helpful, worked with us both really well with his flexibility and ceremony options to make our day perfect

Profile Picture User5592578, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bob was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive to our needs and knew exactly what he was doing. We worked out most of the details through email and phone calls so it was a very easy process. I never felt worried about anything and appreciated his flexibility in personalizing our ceremony.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev.Bob is professional .. on track of everything he answers questions right away he's nice im glad i chossed him y.. please choose him you won't regret it. My. .Birthday beach wedding was amazing April 10 2014 :) he even lower the price because it was my birthday

Profile Picture isabel, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bob was just great! He was very quick to respond. He really personalized the ceremony for us. I would greatly recommend him to everyone! He is truly a wonderful officiant. If you don't book him, you are making a mistake!

Profile Picture Dyanne, 1/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bob is wonderful. I just met him at my best friend's wedding in March of 2013 where he was kind, responsive, and general just a great guy. I didn't want to copy my friend's wedding so I looked around and well... I wasn't happy. I talked to a man who looked, and sounded, like a used car salesman. Not who you want to marry you on your special day. After he was recommended by our venue (not the same as my best friends), I knew we had to go with him. I am so glad I did. He was priced extremely reasonably and was always super patient. The day of, I was running a little late and he had no problem waiting patiently until I was ready. He mailed out our wedding license with no issues promptly and always responded to our emails quickly. He was not opposed to phone calls for any questions we had and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant on their special day.

Profile Picture Alysha, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews