Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Reviews

85 | Long Beach, CA

85 Reviews for Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider

85 Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider Reviews

Jen · Married on 06/29/2018

Rev Bob was so professional and organized! He made the whole process painless. We had a last minute need for an officiant as my friend who was going to do it had to travel for work. He has a smooth voice, he has beautiful pre-written options or will work with you to incorporate what you want. I highly recommend him!!! Thank you Rev Bob!!

Affordable Weddings by Rev. Bob Schneider 1

Sharon · Married on 06/03/2018

Rev. Bob did an amazing ceremony... It was to what my husband and I wanted.. We had different options to choose from and Rev. Bob is very helpful... Thank you for everything..

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2018

I was so incredibly impressed with Reverend Bob. We had a very unique request with our ceremony, and my husband's family is Buddhist, and mine is Catholic/Christian. So Bob was able to incorporate certain aspects of each of our cultures/religions and make our ceremony absolutely SEAMLESS. I also was impressed at how good of a job he did at helping me calm my nerves. He has a very calm demeanor, which was much needed on our wedding day! I highly recommend Bob, you won't find a better officiant out there! He really made my wedding day special and ran smoothly.

Maria · Married on 12/08/2017

Reverend Bob was incredible. He made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He was the best choice we made for the ceremony. He was amazing to work with and he added more love and passion to the ceremony with his words.

Susie · Married on 09/23/2017

Bob sis an outstanding job. Not just on the day of but everything leading up to the big day. He was literally perfect for us. I was very happy with the ceremony. Honestly I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

He was kind and patient. He answered every question promptly and never seemed annoyed. He made planning very easy when we were suddenly nine weeks from the date with no officiant due to an emergency.

Everything was easy and painless.

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2017

Reverend Bob was amazing! We met with him after finding him on Wedding Wire and he was professional and very nice. We decided right then that he was who we wanted to marry us. He provided choices and guidelines for the ceremony and worked with us on making it our own. I emailed him several times with questions and he always responded right away. The day of our ceremony he made sure to have our witness sign the marriage license and mailed it in the next day for us. Everything went smoothly and perfectly and can't thank Rev Bob enough! Highly recommend him.

Peter · Married on 07/02/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING REV. BOB. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant then Rev. Bob! He was so nice, kind and professional and followed up with us to ensure a smooth ceremony. Rev. Bob will reply to your emails right away so our open line of communication was quick and easy. As for the ceremony, he didn't take too long or short and provided some beautiful words. Thank you Rev. Bob for making us so happy during the happiest day of our lives!

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2017

Reverend Bob is the very best! He was so sincere, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. Planning out the ceremony
    was a breeze, thanks to him. He delivered our ceremony flawlessly! We feel honored to have had Reverend Bob officiate our wedding.

Lynette · Married on 04/15/2017

Rev. Bob is absolutely amazing. He customed our ceremony and did such an amazing job. He knows what he is doing! We also did the marriage license service and he saved my husband and I a huge headache. We couldn't be happier. We are honored he married us. Thank you from the Bonilla's.

lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

From the moment we booked Rev Bob for our wedding, he was such a pleasure. He responded to my emails within minutes and was very attentive. He showed up on time and delivered our marriage certificate. We decided to write some of our own vows for him to read and he did it beautifully. I highly recommend Rev Bob!

shane · Married on 03/17/2017

beautiful work!!! great service!!

We had a wonderful experience with Rev. Bob!!!! He is polite, compassionate, helpful and very prompt with replies to requests and questions. He made it very easy and it was extremely affordable. I asked him why price your service so much lower than others. His response was that he loves what he does. That statement alone speaks volumes.

• Bre

Bre · Married on 10/01/2016

We got Rev. Bob for our Long Beach wedding in October. We live in Phoenix and we were doing everything long distance. He made things so easy for us. He was polite, genuine, and personable. He was extremely easy to work with and I highly recommend him - you won't regret it.

Vanessa · Married on 08/14/2016

I was very happy with Reverend Bob! He was our officiant and was so professional, responsive and flexible throughout the entire wedding planning process. We met with him a few months prior to our wedding to discuss details, and after booking him he immediately sent us a document with the ceremony script, and told us we were free to edit it as we pleased. He is very affordable and was extremely easy to work with. Our wedding ceremony went perfectly and I couldn't be more pleased! I strongly recommend him if you are looking for an officiant!

• W

wendy · Married on 07/23/2016

Amazing service. Helpful from the very beginning to the very end of your whole process. I got many compliments about the beauty of the ceremony!

• F

Felicia · Married on 04/22/2016

Rev bob was great! He made everything go smoothly and was so easy to work with. My friends amd family loved him amd he made our wedding so intimate, exactly what we asked of him he provided and more.

Rev Bob was extremely personable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend him to our family and friends!

Samantha · Married on 03/19/2016

We could not have been happier to have Rev. Bob as the officiant for our wedding! The day had kind of a rocky start since we ended up having to begin an hour later than planned, but he was so patient and understanding during that time. He even helped my husband with setting up our decorations! Our ceremony turned out to be wonderful, and all of our family members were so impressed. Overall, Rev. Bob was professional and so, so personable.

Alyssa · Married on 12/05/2015

We got married this past weekend and Rev. Bob was just wonderful to work with. He made us feel at ease from the beginning of the process to day of the wedding. We loved having him officiate our wedding. Everything is customizable and he gives you a variety of options to choose from. He is very professional and personable. His rates are also very affordable. We highly recommend him for all couples that are getting married. Thank you Rev. Bob!

jasmine · Married on 11/11/2015

We loved having Rev Bob officiate at our wedding. When we saw that he had gotten married at the same place where we wanted to get married, we felt like it was fate. He had many different options for the wording for our wedding. And even though we emailed him our choices the day before the wedding, and even though we added a poem that was not even on his options, he was totally accommodating. Everyone at our small wedding loved him.

Incredibly friendly and helpful, worked with us both really well with his flexibility and ceremony options to make our day perfect

Rev. Bob was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive to our needs and knew exactly what he was doing. We worked out most of the details through email and phone calls so it was a very easy process. I never felt worried about anything and appreciated his flexibility in personalizing our ceremony.

Dyanne · Married on 01/25/2015

Rev. Bob was just great! He was very quick to respond. He really personalized the ceremony for us. I would greatly recommend him to everyone! He is truly a wonderful officiant. If you don't book him, you are making a mistake!

Bob is wonderful. I just met him at my best friend's wedding in March of 2013 where he was kind, responsive, and general just a great guy. I didn't want to copy my friend's wedding so I looked around and well... I wasn't happy. I talked to a man who looked, and sounded, like a used car salesman. Not who you want to marry you on your special day. After he was recommended by our venue (not the same as my best friends), I knew we had to go with him. I am so glad I did. He was priced extremely reasonably and was always super patient. The day of, I was running a little late and he had no problem waiting patiently until I was ready. He mailed out our wedding license with no issues promptly and always responded to our emails quickly. He was not opposed to phone calls for any questions we had and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant on their special day.