Acadia Floral Design Reviews

8 | Royal Oak, MI

8 Reviews for Acadia Floral Design

Nancy was extremely easy to do business with, and she put me at ease when it came to my flowers for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful, and she delivered them right on time, even with it being a holiday weekend. I would suggest Acadia Floral Designs to anyone looking for flower arrangements.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2013

Nancy designed the arrangements, bouquets, and all things floral for our wedding in April 2013. She was professional, flexible, and easy to work with. The end products were perfectly customized to our wedding theme, creative, and beautiful.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Emily · Married on 10/13/2012

Acadia Floral Desin made my vision come to life!! I really only knew what colors I wanted to use and Nancy took that and created the most beautiful and unique centerpieces and bouquets! She was so easy to work with and really made wedding planning fun! Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable and transforming our space into a truly magical sight!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

I highly recommend using Acaida Floral Design! Nancy the owner is so nice and helpful, she'll meet with you to get an idea of what you like and them make mock up prints of any floral arrangements you may be interested in. Acaida if very flexible with working within ones budget to get the most for your money. I recommend them to anyone I know that may have an event coming up.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2011

I know that I’m not the first or the last difficult bride in the world, but I do know that my eclectic taste and background in the floral business make me an even more challenging client! Nancy was wonderful and took my ideas and pulled them together to make a gorgeous and cohesive design for our wedding day. We had a bump in the road with a supplier, but she stayed on top of it and we ended up getting the center piece containers we wanted! Acadia Floral Design is the best florist I’ve ever worked with, from the customer service and the end products provided!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Emilie · Married on 06/18/2011

Nancy from Acadia Floral Design was terrific! Her creativity and passion for flowers truly made our wedding unique. She went above and beyond the duties of “florist” to make sure the details of the day were perfect. Her flower arrangements and designs were breathtaking and our guests continue to comment on how stunning and truly unique our flowers were. Nancy provided fabulous inspirations and ideas to help us establish our vision. Acadia Floral Design is the perfect florist to help you infuse your taste and personality into any event! Thank you Nancy for all your help, overflowing creativity and beautiful work! We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon!! - Emilie & Ben

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2011

I have worked in the bridal industry for quite some time, and had seen many beautiful arrangements done by Acadia before I even became engaged. First of all, Nancy is very friendly and accommodating, but also extremely talented. It was a no-brainer for me to ask Acadia to do my floral bouquets, etc. for my big day!! She exceeded my expectations and the number of compliments I received on my bouquet were endless! She came to the wedding venue, helped out with last minute details and even took pictures :) I have sent countless brides to Acadia and will continue to do so!!! The prices are reasonable, the service is impeccable and the floral arrangements are breathtaking!! Thanks again Nancy and team :)

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jennette · Married on 09/28/2013

Nancy has a great eye for value, detail and quality. She chose beautiful flowers that matched our fall wedding colors, she did a terrific job re-adjusting on the fly with our wedding arch plans, and she helped our reception look elegant even on a somewhat limited budget. I would highly recommend Nancy for any event.

Sent on 12/23/2013